|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. !t Red's house, when do bad things begin happening to Sorcha ?
(a) After the Fall Equinox.
(b) After Richard comes for a visit.
(c) After the battle with Redbeard.
(d) After Red's fiance leaves.
2. Where does Sorcha cry with Red?
(a) By the river.
(b) In the church.
(c) By a fire.
(d) In the banquet hall.
3. To what country does Red travel in search of Simon?
4. Who drives the boat?
(a) The swans.
(b) The Lady of the Forest.
5. What is the man who saves Sorcha from drowning known as in his homeland?
(a) Lord Henry.
(b) Lord Hugh.
(c) Lord Halbert.
(d) Lord Hoffman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Sorcha from Richard?
2. Why doesn't Richard like Sorcha?
3. How does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning know Simon?
4. Who sees Sorcha talking to her brother?
5. Who does Richard get to try and convince someone to send Sorcha away?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it so hard for Red to learn anything about Sorcha?
2. What good news does Red bring to Sorcha?
3. Why is Ben so hesitant to welcome Sorcha?
4. What is the first word Sorcha vocalizes, and why?
5. Why is Sorcha so afraid of being captured by Redbeard's men?
6. Why is Sorcha so upset over John's death?
7. What makes Sorcha so uncomfortable around Richard?
8. What does Sorcha sacrifice when Margery gives birth?
9. Why does Sorcha not defend herself during the trial?
10. What causes Sorcha to pass out during her trial?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)