|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Red plan to get married?
(a) Fall Equinox.
(b) Mid Winter.
(c) May Day.
(d) Mid Summer.
2. What does Sorcha do when a man tries to save her from the storm?
(a) Clings to him.
(b) Jumps into the water.
(c) Curls up in a ball.
(d) Curses the Lady of the Forest.
3. Why does Ben dislike having Sorcha in the group?
(a) She is not a Briton.
(b) She might slow them down.
(c) She knows Simon.
(d) She talks too much.
4. How does Sorcha get away from the banquet on Mid Summer?
(a) She faints.
(b) She sneaks away.
(c) She demands to leave.
(d) She says she is sick.
5. !t Red's house, when do bad things begin happening to Sorcha ?
(a) After Richard comes for a visit.
(b) After the battle with Redbeard.
(c) After the Fall Equinox.
(d) After Red's fiance leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard tell Sorcha some of his secrets?
2. Why does Sorcha want to go to the river alone while in Briton?
3. Who drives the boat?
4. Who keeps telling Red that Simon is dead?
5. Where does Richard want Sorcha to be sent?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)