|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sorcha do what she does when a man tries to save her from drowning?
(a) She thinks she is being punished again.
(b) She thinks he wants to hurt her.
(c) She recognizes him.
(d) She succumbs to her fear of drowning.
2. Why does Ben dislike having Sorcha in the group?
(a) She talks too much.
(b) She is not a Briton.
(c) She knows Simon.
(d) She might slow them down.
3. Where is a banquet held on Mid Summer?
(a) The cove.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The castle.
(d) The square.
4. Who fills the cave where Sorcha and the man who saved her from drowning hide?
(b) People from the village.
(c) The Fair Folk.
5. Who must be convinced before Sorcha will be sent away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to keep Sorcha from going to the river alone?
2. How does Margery treat Sorcha?
3. What does Sorcha see in Red when she tries on her new dress?
4. Who drives the boat?
5. What is Sorcha's new name?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)