|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Sorcha to be punished for her supposed crimes?
(a) By poison.
(b) By drowning.
(c) By fire.
(d) By hanging.
2. Who must be convinced before Sorcha will be sent away?
3. Where does Richard want Sorcha to be sent?
(a) The prison.
(b) Her home.
(c) The Southwoods.
(d) The Northwoods.
4. What is the name of Margery's husband?
5. Which of Sorcha's brothers is Sorcha seen talking to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many companions does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning have with him?
2. To what country does Red travel in search of Simon?
3. What does Sorcha do when a man tries to save her from the storm?
4. Where does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning get an injury that Sorcha must heal?
5. How does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning know Simon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Sorcha tries on the dress Margery made for her?
2. Why does Richard want to know more about Sorcha?
3. How does Sorcha feel as she sees the preparations for Red's wedding?
4. Why does Sorcha not defend herself during the trial?
5. Why is Ben so hesitant to welcome Sorcha?
6. Why is Sorcha so afraid of being captured by Redbeard's men?
7. What good news does Red bring to Sorcha?
8. What is the first word Sorcha vocalizes, and why?
9. Why does Red place Sorcha under certain protections in his home?
10. How does Sorcha meet Red?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)