|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Simon left for Sorcha?
(a) A letter.
(b) A coin.
(c) A carving.
(d) A hat.
2. Why does Sorcha cry with Red?
(a) She is in pain.
(b) There has been no word from Simon.
(c) The baby died.
(d) She didn't see her brothers.
3. How is Sorcha to be punished for her supposed crimes?
(a) By fire.
(b) By hanging.
(c) By drowning.
(d) By poison.
4. Why doesn't Richard like Sorcha?
(a) She never speaks.
(b) She is a woman.
(c) She is young.
(d) She is Irish.
5. Who drives the boat?
(c) The Lady of the Forest.
(d) The swans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Red think Simon might be?
2. Why does Sorcha do what she does when a man tries to save her from drowning?
3. Where is a banquet held on Mid Summer?
4. What is the name of Margery's husband?
5. What is the name of the man who saves Sorcha from drowning?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)