|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Simon left for Sorcha?
(a) A carving.
(b) A hat.
(c) A letter.
(d) A coin.
2. How does Margery treat Sorcha?
(a) Like a child.
(b) Like a friend.
(c) Like a guest.
(d) Like an enemy.
3. What does Richard think happened to Simon?
(a) He was put in prison.
(b) He was brainwashed.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He was killed.
4. Why does Ben dislike having Sorcha in the group?
(a) She knows Simon.
(b) She talks too much.
(c) She might slow them down.
(d) She is not a Briton.
5. Who does Sorcha think placed a spell on Red?
(a) The Fair Folk.
(c) His fiance.
(d) Lady Oonagh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who controls the house when Red goes looking for Simon?
2. Which of Sorcha's brothers is Sorcha seen talking to?
3. Who keeps telling Red that Simon is dead?
4. Where is a banquet held on Mid Summer?
5. What kind of animal does Sorcha see when Red takes her somewhere on the morning of his wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Sorcha so upset over John's death?
2. What causes Sorcha to pass out during her trial?
3. What happens when Sorcha tries on the dress Margery made for her?
4. What makes Sorcha so uncomfortable around Richard?
5. Why does Richard want to know more about Sorcha?
6. Why does Sorcha think Red is working so hard to protect her?
7. How does Sorcha save Red from Redbeard's men?
8. How does Sorcha meet Red?
9. How does Anne help Sorcha while she is being held in prison?
10. Why is Sorcha so afraid of being captured by Redbeard's men?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)