|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sorcha's mother die?
(a) In childbirth.
(c) From the plague.
(d) She drowned.
2. Who has Father Brien been caring for?
(a) The prisoner.
(d) Eilis's mother.
3. What does Sorcha do at times to distract Simon?
(a) Reads books.
(c) Sings songs.
(d) Tells tales.
4. What has Conor been chosen to become?
(a) A Lord.
(b) A Priest.
(c) A healer.
(d) A Druid.
5. Where does Father Brien go to get supplies?
(a) The village.
(b) The forest.
(c) The dell.
(d) The luath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sorcha about the person's disappearance shortly after Colum introduces the woman he plans to marry?
2. What do Padriac and Cormack do to make Sorcha's life easier?
3. What kind of animal does Sorcha keep for company in the forest?
4. What bad news does Liam get about Eilis?
5. What do Diarmid and Liam do for Sorcha to make her life easier?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sorcha feel when her oldest brother gets engaged?
2. What shows that Simon has begun to trust Sorcha?
3. What bad news does Liam hear about home?
4. What is unique about Padriac?
5. What exciting news of Conor does Father Brien tell ?
6. When does Sorcha realize her mistake in not keeping her location more secret?
7. Who helps the prisoner, and why?
8. How does Sorcha describe Liam, Diarmid, and Cormack at the beginning of the book?
9. When will Sorcha be able to see her brothers after the spell is placed upon them?
10. How does Sorcha describe Finbar, Padriac, and Conor at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)