|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season does Mean Sumhraidh take place?
2. Who comes up with a plan to help Sorcha when something of hers is destroyed by her new mother?
3. What happens to Eilis on the day of Colum's wedding?
(a) She is poisoned.
(b) She disappears.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She is stabbed.
4. What are the people of the Lady of the Forest called?
(a) The Fair Folk.
(b) The Fatherless Folk.
(c) The Forest Folk.
(d) The Fairy Folk.
5. What is Sorcha forbidden from practicing around her new mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Colum respond to what Father Brien says about the woman he plans to marry?
2. How long does Sorcha treat Simon?
3. How did Sorcha's mother die?
4. Where are the nearest people to Sorcha when she is in the village alone?
5. What bad news does Liam get about Eilis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sorcha say is the hardest part of their brothers' curse?
2. What good news does Red bring to Sorcha?
3. What future does Sorcha see in a vision?
4. When will Sorcha be able to see her brothers after the spell is placed upon them?
5. Why is Ben so hesitant to welcome Sorcha?
6. Why does Sorcha think Red is working so hard to protect her?
7. Why does Sorcha not defend herself during the trial?
8. Why is Sorcha so upset over John's death?
9. What role does Sorcha take in helping the village when she returns?
10. When does Sorcha realize her mistake in not keeping her location more secret?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)