|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sorcha blame for Cormack hurting an animal?
(a) Father Brien.
(b) The woman her father will marry.
2. How old is Sorcha when she meets Eilis?
3. What are the worst wounds for Simon to handle?
(a) His wounded arms.
(b) His internal wounds.
(c) His mental wounds.
(d) His wounded stomach.
4. Who has Father Brien been caring for?
(b) Eilis's mother.
(c) The prisoner.
5. How does Colum respond to what Father Brien says about the woman he plans to marry?
(a) He does not listen.
(b) He ends his engagement.
(c) He suspends the wedding date.
(d) He kicks him out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad news does Liam get about Eilis?
2. What is used to help Sorcha when she comes in contact with starwart?
3. What has Conor been chosen to become?
4. Where does Father Brien go to get supplies?
5. What season is it when Sorcha first lives alone in the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Sorcha realize her mistake in not keeping her location more secret?
2. What does Sorcha have difficulty doing after her attack?
3. What happens after the ceremony?
4. What strange things happen on the day of Colum's wedding?
5. How does Colum handle the death of his wife?
6. After the ceremony, what does Sorcha find in a cave?
7. What is Sorcha's first impression of her father's new wife?
8. Who does Sorcha rely heavily on in this book, and why?
9. What counsel is Sorcha given after the ceremony?
10. What is a luath?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)