|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom has the altar that Sorcha finds been built?
(a) The Celtic Gods.
(b) The Dark Lords.
(c) The Fair Folk.
(d) The Trinity.
2. What do Diarmid and Liam do for Sorcha to make her life easier?
(a) Gather starwort.
(b) Heal her hands.
(c) Cut wood.
(d) Gather food.
3. Who buries Linn?
4. What has Conor been chosen to become?
(a) A Lord.
(b) A Priest.
(c) A Druid.
(d) A healer.
5. What season is it when Sorcha first lives alone in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sorcha find an altar?
2. Why does Sorcha think her father chose the wrong woman to marry?
3. Why is Sorcha's father often away from home?
4. Who helps Sorcha when she comes in contact with starwart?
5. What kind of animal did Cormack injure?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Sorcha rely heavily on in this book, and why?
2. How does Sorcha feel when her oldest brother gets engaged?
3. What is Sorcha's first impression of her father's new wife?
4. What causes Sorcha and her brothers to do a ceremony?
5. What does Sorcha say is the hardest part of their brothers' curse?
6. When will Sorcha be able to see her brothers after the spell is placed upon them?
7. How does Sorcha describe Liam, Diarmid, and Cormack at the beginning of the book?
8. What makes the shirts for her brothers so hard to weave ?
9. What does the Lady of the Forest say to Sorcha after her attack?
10. What counsel is Sorcha given after the ceremony?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)