|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to help Sorcha when she comes in contact with starwart?
(c) Boiling water.
2. Where is Sorcha when she is attacked?
(a) By the river.
(b) Her cave.
(c) Near the altar.
(d) Outside the luath.
3. What is Sorcha forbidden from practicing around her new mother?
4. What bad news does Liam get about Eilis?
(a) She is engaged to someone else.
(b) She weeps for him every night.
(c) She has died.
(d) She is married.
5. For whom has the altar that Sorcha finds been built?
(a) The Dark Lords.
(b) The Celtic Gods.
(c) The Fair Folk.
(d) The Trinity.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is this book set?
2. What are the worst wounds for Simon to handle?
3. What makes Sorcha's brothers angry when they first see her after the spell?
4. Where does Sorcha go when her brothers are transformed?
5. What season is it when Sorcha first lives alone in the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bad news does Liam hear about home?
2. What does the ceremony held by Sorcha and her brothers involve?
3. What does Sorcha have difficulty doing after her attack?
4. What exciting news of Conor does Father Brien tell ?
5. What shows that Simon has begun to trust Sorcha?
6. What is unique about Finbar?
7. How does Sorcha feel when her oldest brother gets engaged?
8. What do Sorcha's brothers do when they realize Sorchas has been attacked?
9. Who does Sorcha rely heavily on in this book, and why?
10. What is unique about Padriac?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)