|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Sorcha how to reverse the spell on her brothers?
(b) Father Brien.
(c) Lady Oonagh.
(d) The Lady of the Forest.
2. What is the first message in this book that Sorcha gets from the Lady of the Forest?
(a) She will need to harness love soon.
(b) She has to choose sides and stay strong.
(c) She is about to go on a journey.
(d) She must stop her father.
3. Who buries Linn?
4. For whom has the altar that Sorcha finds been built?
(a) The Celtic Gods.
(b) The Dark Lords.
(c) The Fair Folk.
(d) The Trinity.
5. How is Colum related to Sorcha?
(a) Colum is her cousin.
(b) Colum is her father.
(c) Colum is her brother.
(d) Colum is her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pursuits is Sorcha told to study around her new mother?
2. How does Sorcha meet Eilis?
3. Where is the prisoner from?
4. What kind of things happen in the presence of the woman Sorcha's father plans to marry?
5. How does Sorcha describe Eilis when they first meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unique about Finbar?
2. What shows that Simon has begun to trust Sorcha?
3. How does Sorcha describe Liam, Diarmid, and Cormack at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Sorcha have difficulty doing after her attack?
5. How does Sorcha describe Finbar, Padriac, and Conor at the beginning of the book?
6. When does Sorcha realize her mistake in not keeping her location more secret?
7. How does Finbar especially help Sorcha after her attack?
8. What causes Sorcha and her brothers to do a ceremony?
9. How does Colum handle the death of his wife?
10. What is starwort?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)