|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charges is Sorcha arrested on?
(c) All of these.
2. How many shirts does Sorcha have to finish when John dies?
3. Why does Sorcha want to go to the river alone while in Briton?
(a) To pray.
(b) To gather starwort.
(c) To escape.
(d) To see her brothers.
4. Why does Ben dislike having Sorcha in the group?
(a) She might slow them down.
(b) She talks too much.
(c) She knows Simon.
(d) She is not a Briton.
5. Who is the witness to Red's wedding?
(d) Father Brien.
6. Who is searching for the man who saves Sorcha from drowning?
(a) Sorcha's brothers.
(b) Eilis's father.
(d) Lady Oonagh.
7. Who fills the cave where Sorcha and the man who saved her from drowning hide?
(b) People from the village.
(c) The Fair Folk.
8. When does Red plan to get married?
(a) Mid Winter.
(b) May Day.
(c) Mid Summer.
(d) Fall Equinox.
9. Why does Richard tell Sorcha some of his secrets?
(a) She can't speak.
(b) It will make her stronger.
(c) It will hurt her feelings.
(d) She can help him.
10. What is Sorcha doing when she sees Richard alone?
(a) Gathering starwort.
(b) Looking for her brothers.
(c) Weaving the shirts.
(d) Washing her clothes.
11. Who drives the boat?
(a) The Lady of the Forest.
(d) The swans.
12. Where does Red take Sorcha on the morning of his wedding?
(a) A cottage.
(b) A cave.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A cove.
13. Why does Sorcha do what she does when a man tries to save her from drowning?
(a) She recognizes him.
(b) She succumbs to her fear of drowning.
(c) She thinks he wants to hurt her.
(d) She thinks she is being punished again.
14. Which of Sorcha's brothers is Sorcha seen talking to?
15. Who does Red plan to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning know Simon?
2. Who does Sorcha think placed a spell on Red?
3. How is Sorcha to be punished for her supposed crimes?
4. Where does Richard want Sorcha to be sent?
5. What is Sorcha's new name?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)