|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sorcha see in Red when she tries on her new dress?
2. Which direction must Red travel to find Simon?
3. Who fills the cave where Sorcha and the man who saved her from drowning hide?
(b) The Fair Folk.
(c) People from the village.
4. Who does Sorcha think placed a spell on Red?
(a) Lady Oonagh.
(c) The Fair Folk.
(d) His fiance.
5. Where does Sorcha cry with Red?
(a) In the banquet hall.
(b) In the church.
(c) By a fire.
(d) By the river.
6. Who gives Sorcha a new name?
(a) The man who saves her from drowning.
(b) Some nuns.
(c) The Lady of the Forest.
(d) The swans.
7. What makes it hard for Sorcha to steer in the storm?
(a) There are no paddles.
(b) Her brothers leave her.
(c) She can't see.
(d) She is very weak.
8. What wakes Sorcha the night after being saved from drowning?
(a) The Lady of the Forest.
(c) A strange noise.
(d) A nightmare.
9. Which of Sorcha's brothers is Sorcha seen talking to?
10. Who keeps telling Red that Simon is dead?
11. When does Red plan to get married?
(a) May Day.
(b) Mid Winter.
(c) Fall Equinox.
(d) Mid Summer.
12. What does Richard think happened to Simon?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He was put in prison.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He was brainwashed.
13. What happens when Sorcha prays for help during the fight in the forest?
(a) A storm comes.
(b) A large bear comes out.
(c) The enemies leave.
(d) The ground shakes.
14. How is Sorcha to be punished for her supposed crimes?
(a) By hanging.
(b) By drowning.
(c) By poison.
(d) By fire.
15. What charges is Sorcha arrested on?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sorcha's new name?
2. Where does Red take Sorcha on the morning of his wedding?
3. Why does Sorcha do what she does when a man tries to save her from drowning?
4. Who keeps Sorcha from going to the river alone?
5. Who is the witness to Red's wedding?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)