|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the witness to Red's wedding?
(d) Father Brien.
2. How does Margery treat Sorcha?
(a) Like an enemy.
(b) Like a child.
(c) Like a guest.
(d) Like a friend.
3. What is the man who saves Sorcha from drowning known as in his homeland?
(a) Lord Hugh.
(b) Lord Henry.
(c) Lord Halbert.
(d) Lord Hoffman.
4. Which direction must Red travel to find Simon?
5. What does Richard think happened to Simon?
(a) He was put in prison.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He was brainwashed.
(d) He was killed.
6. How long does it take Sorcha to make the last shirt?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 month.
7. Why don't people want Sorcha's help with medical problems?
(a) Red trusts her.
(b) She never talks.
(c) She is Irish.
(d) Her hands are swollen.
8. Who does Richard want more information about while at Harrowfield?
(c) The swans.
9. What kind of animal does Sorcha see when Red takes her somewhere on the morning of his wedding?
10. Who does Red plan to marry?
11. Who must be convinced before Sorcha will be sent away?
12. Where is a banquet held on Mid Summer?
(a) The cove.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The castle.
(d) The square.
13. Where does Sorcha get new clothing?
(a) A dress shop.
(b) A convent.
(c) An abandoned house.
(d) A healing home.
14. What is Sorcha's new name?
15. Who does Father Dominic work for?
(a) The Cardinal.
(b) Father Brien.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The Priestship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Sorcha a new name?
2. Why does Richard tell Sorcha some of his secrets?
3. Who charges Sorcha with crimes and demands her arrest?
4. Why does Sorcha do what she does when a man tries to save her from drowning?
5. What is the name of the man who saves Sorcha from drowning?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)