|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Anne related to Richard?
(a) She is his fiance.
(b) She is his niece.
(c) She is his cousin.
(d) She is his sister.
2. Who does Richard get to try and convince someone to send Sorcha away?
3. Where does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning get an injury that Sorcha must heal?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His head.
(d) His back.
4. !t Red's house, when do bad things begin happening to Sorcha ?
(a) After the Fall Equinox.
(b) After the battle with Redbeard.
(c) After Richard comes for a visit.
(d) After Red's fiance leaves.
5. Who makes it possible for Sorcha to complete the last shirt?
6. Why does Ben dislike having Sorcha in the group?
(a) She talks too much.
(b) She knows Simon.
(c) She might slow them down.
(d) She is not a Briton.
7. When does Red plan to get married?
(a) Fall Equinox.
(b) Mid Summer.
(c) Mid Winter.
(d) May Day.
8. Why don't people want Sorcha's help with medical problems?
(a) Her hands are swollen.
(b) She is Irish.
(c) Red trusts her.
(d) She never talks.
9. Who gives Sorcha a new name?
(a) The man who saves her from drowning.
(b) The Lady of the Forest.
(c) Some nuns.
(d) The swans.
10. How does John die?
(a) He is stabbed in the back.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He get an infection.
(d) He is caught in a landslide.
11. What makes it hard for Sorcha to steer in the storm?
(a) Her brothers leave her.
(b) She can't see.
(c) There are no paddles.
(d) She is very weak.
12. What does Red say Sorcha has to do to get home?
(a) Tell him of his brother.
(b) Finish the shirts.
(d) Ask for help.
13. How does Red plan to protect Sorcha while he looks for Simon?
(a) By locking her up.
(b) By marrying her.
(c) By faking her death.
(d) By taking her with him.
14. Why did Richard try to get rid of Simon?
(a) He refused to marry Anne.
(b) He wanted to have the crown.
(c) He was too strong.
(d) He knew of the relationship between Richard and Redbeard.
15. Who fills the cave where Sorcha and the man who saved her from drowning hide?
(a) The Fair Folk.
(c) People from the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is searching for the man who saves Sorcha from drowning?
2. Where does Sorcha get new clothing?
3. To what country does Red travel in search of Simon?
4. Who does Red plan to marry?
5. Why does Sorcha cry with Red?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)