|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Sorcha to be punished for her supposed crimes?
(a) By drowning.
(b) By poison.
(c) By fire.
(d) By hanging.
2. What is the man who saves Sorcha from drowning known as in his homeland?
(a) Lord Hoffman.
(b) Lord Halbert.
(c) Lord Hugh.
(d) Lord Henry.
3. Why does Richard tell Sorcha some of his secrets?
(a) She can't speak.
(b) She can help him.
(c) It will hurt her feelings.
(d) It will make her stronger.
4. Who does Richard get to try and convince someone to send Sorcha away?
5. Why don't people want Sorcha's help with medical problems?
(a) She never talks.
(b) Her hands are swollen.
(c) Red trusts her.
(d) She is Irish.
6. Who does Sorcha pray to for help during the fight in the forest?
(a) The Celtic Gods.
(b) Her ancestors.
(c) The Fair Folk.
(d) The Holy Trinity.
7. What happens to keep Sorcha from going to the river alone?
(a) There is a fight.
(b) A feast is held.
(c) Someone goes into labor.
(d) The doors are locked.
8. Where does Sorcha get new clothing?
(a) A dress shop.
(b) A convent.
(c) An abandoned house.
(d) A healing home.
9. Who does Sorcha think placed a spell on Red?
(a) The Fair Folk.
(b) Lady Oonagh.
(d) His fiance.
10. Who does Richard want more information about while at Harrowfield?
(a) The swans.
11. Who does Father Dominic work for?
(a) The Cardinal.
(b) Father Brien.
(c) The Priestship.
(d) The Bishop.
12. Where is a banquet held on Mid Summer?
(a) The gardens.
(b) The square.
(c) The castle.
(d) The cove.
13. Where does Red think Simon might be?
(a) In a castle.
(b) In a monastery.
(c) In a prison.
(d) In France.
14. What season is it when Sorcha wants to go to the river alone while in Briton?
15. Who gives Sorcha a new name?
(a) The Lady of the Forest.
(b) Some nuns.
(c) The swans.
(d) The man who saves her from drowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Margery treat Sorcha?
2. Where does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning get an injury that Sorcha must heal?
3. Who controls the house when Red goes looking for Simon?
4. What is the name of the man who saves Sorcha from drowning?
5. Who makes it possible for Sorcha to complete the last shirt?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)