Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ben dislike having Sorcha in the group?
(a) She talks too much.
(b) She might slow them down.
(c) She is not a Briton.
(d) She knows Simon.
2. Why did Richard try to get rid of Simon?
(a) He refused to marry Anne.
(b) He wanted to have the crown.
(c) He was too strong.
(d) He knew of the relationship between Richard and Redbeard.
3. What makes it hard for Sorcha to steer in the storm?
(a) Her brothers leave her.
(b) She is very weak.
(c) She can't see.
(d) There are no paddles.
4. Where does Sorcha cry with Red?
(a) In the banquet hall.
(b) By the river.
(c) By a fire.
(d) In the church.
5. How does John die?
(a) He is caught in a landslide.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He is stabbed in the back.
(d) He get an infection.
6. Who gives Sorcha a new name?
(a) The man who saves her from drowning.
(b) The swans.
(c) The Lady of the Forest.
(d) Some nuns.
7. What is Sorcha doing when she sees Richard alone?
(a) Gathering starwort.
(b) Washing her clothes.
(c) Weaving the shirts.
(d) Looking for her brothers.
8. What does Sorcha see in Red when she tries on her new dress?
9. What did John make Sorcha promise before he died?
(a) That she would finish her shirts.
(b) That she would reveal the truth to Red.
(c) That she would raise his son.
(d) That she would say yes to an important question.
10. What is the man who saves Sorcha from drowning known as in his homeland?
(a) Lord Henry.
(b) Lord Hoffman.
(c) Lord Halbert.
(d) Lord Hugh.
11. Who speaks to Sorcha when Red takes her somewhere on the morning of his wedding?
(b) Father Brien.
(d) The Lady of the Forest.
12. How is Anne related to Richard?
(a) She is his cousin.
(b) She is his niece.
(c) She is his fiance.
(d) She is his sister.
13. What happens to keep Sorcha from going to the river alone?
(a) The doors are locked.
(b) A feast is held.
(c) Someone goes into labor.
(d) There is a fight.
14. Where does Red take Sorcha on the morning of his wedding?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A cove.
(c) A cottage.
(d) A cave.
15. Who keeps telling Red that Simon is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shirts does Sorcha have to finish when John dies?
2. Who must be convinced before Sorcha will be sent away?
3. What wakes Sorcha the night after being saved from drowning?
4. Who fills the cave where Sorcha and the man who saved her from drowning hide?
5. Why don't people want Sorcha's help with medical problems?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)