|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is provided for Sorcha's protection in Harrowfield?
(b) Locks on the doors.
(c) A private room.
2. To what country does Red travel in search of Simon?
3. Who gives Sorcha a new name?
(a) The man who saves her from drowning.
(b) The Lady of the Forest.
(c) Some nuns.
(d) The swans.
4. What is Sorcha's new name?
5. Who makes it possible for Sorcha to complete the last shirt?
6. How many companions does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning have with him?
7. What kind of animal does Sorcha see when Red takes her somewhere on the morning of his wedding?
8. When does Red plan to get married?
(a) May Day.
(b) Mid Summer.
(c) Mid Winter.
(d) Fall Equinox.
9. Who does Sorcha think placed a spell on Red?
(a) Lady Oonagh.
(c) His fiance.
(d) The Fair Folk.
10. What does Sorcha see in Red when she tries on her new dress?
11. Who keeps telling Red that Simon is dead?
12. Who drives the boat?
(a) The Lady of the Forest.
(b) The swans.
13. Who keeps Sorcha from going to the river alone?
14. Why don't people want Sorcha's help with medical problems?
(a) She never talks.
(b) Her hands are swollen.
(c) Red trusts her.
(d) She is Irish.
15. What does Red say Sorcha has to do to get home?
(a) Finish the shirts.
(b) Tell him of his brother.
(c) Ask for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sorcha get new clothing?
2. Where does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning get an injury that Sorcha must heal?
3. Who is the witness to Red's wedding?
4. How does Margery treat Sorcha?
5. Why does Ben dislike having Sorcha in the group?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)