|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sorcha see in Red when she tries on her new dress?
2. Who must be convinced before Sorcha will be sent away?
3. What does Richard think happened to Simon?
(a) He was brainwashed.
(b) He was put in prison.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He was killed.
4. What is the name of Margery's husband?
5. What makes it hard for Sorcha to steer in the storm?
(a) There are no paddles.
(b) She is very weak.
(c) Her brothers leave her.
(d) She can't see.
6. How many shirts does Sorcha have to finish when John dies?
7. What is the man who saves Sorcha from drowning known as in his homeland?
(a) Lord Halbert.
(b) Lord Hoffman.
(c) Lord Hugh.
(d) Lord Henry.
8. Why don't people want Sorcha's help with medical problems?
(a) Her hands are swollen.
(b) Red trusts her.
(c) She is Irish.
(d) She never talks.
9. Who does Sorcha think placed a spell on Red?
(b) The Fair Folk.
(c) Lady Oonagh.
(d) His fiance.
10. To what country does Red travel in search of Simon?
11. How does Sorcha get away from the banquet on Mid Summer?
(a) She sneaks away.
(b) She faints.
(c) She says she is sick.
(d) She demands to leave.
12. Who makes it possible for Sorcha to complete the last shirt?
13. Where does Richard want Sorcha to be sent?
(a) The Northwoods.
(b) Her home.
(c) The Southwoods.
(d) The prison.
14. Who does Red plan to marry?
15. Who drives the boat?
(a) The swans.
(c) The Lady of the Forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it when Sorcha wants to go to the river alone while in Briton?
2. Who does Father Dominic work for?
3. What happens to keep Sorcha from going to the river alone?
4. How is Sorcha to be punished for her supposed crimes?
5. Why is Sorcha so nervous around the man who saves her from drowning and his companions?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)