|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard want Sorcha to be sent?
(a) The Southwoods.
(b) Her home.
(c) The Northwoods.
(d) The prison.
2. What did John make Sorcha promise before he died?
(a) That she would reveal the truth to Red.
(b) That she would finish her shirts.
(c) That she would say yes to an important question.
(d) That she would raise his son.
3. Who sees Sorcha talking to her brother?
4. Who does Sorcha think placed a spell on Red?
(b) Lady Oonagh.
(c) The Fair Folk.
(d) His fiance.
5. What is the man who saves Sorcha from drowning known as in his homeland?
(a) Lord Hoffman.
(b) Lord Henry.
(c) Lord Halbert.
(d) Lord Hugh.
6. Who does Red plan to marry?
7. Who does Sorcha pray to for help during the fight in the forest?
(a) Her ancestors.
(b) The Fair Folk.
(c) The Celtic Gods.
(d) The Holy Trinity.
8. How many companions does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning have with him?
9. Who does Richard want more information about while at Harrowfield?
(c) The swans.
10. Why doesn't Richard like Sorcha?
(a) She is young.
(b) She is Irish.
(c) She never speaks.
(d) She is a woman.
11. Where does Red think Simon might be?
(a) In France.
(b) In a monastery.
(c) In a prison.
(d) In a castle.
12. What is Sorcha doing when she sees Richard alone?
(a) Gathering starwort.
(b) Washing her clothes.
(c) Looking for her brothers.
(d) Weaving the shirts.
13. Where does Red take Sorcha on the morning of his wedding?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A cottage.
(c) A cave.
(d) A cove.
14. What happens to keep Sorcha from going to the river alone?
(a) There is a fight.
(b) A feast is held.
(c) Someone goes into labor.
(d) The doors are locked.
15. !t Red's house, when do bad things begin happening to Sorcha ?
(a) After Red's fiance leaves.
(b) After Richard comes for a visit.
(c) After the Fall Equinox.
(d) After the battle with Redbeard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What charges is Sorcha arrested on?
2. Who is the witness to Red's wedding?
3. Who speaks to Sorcha when Red takes her somewhere on the morning of his wedding?
4. Why does Richard tell Sorcha some of his secrets?
5. What wakes Sorcha the night after being saved from drowning?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)