|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes it possible for Sorcha to complete the last shirt?
2. Why doesn't Richard like Sorcha?
(a) She is young.
(b) She never speaks.
(c) She is a woman.
(d) She is Irish.
3. What does Sorcha do when a man tries to save her from the storm?
(a) Curses the Lady of the Forest.
(b) Curls up in a ball.
(c) Jumps into the water.
(d) Clings to him.
4. Which of Sorcha's brothers is Sorcha seen talking to?
5. Who controls the house when Red goes looking for Simon?
6. What happens when Sorcha prays for help during the fight in the forest?
(a) A large bear comes out.
(b) A storm comes.
(c) The ground shakes.
(d) The enemies leave.
7. To what country does Red travel in search of Simon?
8. Why does Sorcha want to go to the river alone while in Briton?
(a) To pray.
(b) To see her brothers.
(c) To escape.
(d) To gather starwort.
9. How does Margery treat Sorcha?
(a) Like an enemy.
(b) Like a guest.
(c) Like a child.
(d) Like a friend.
10. What happens to keep Sorcha from going to the river alone?
(a) There is a fight.
(b) Someone goes into labor.
(c) A feast is held.
(d) The doors are locked.
11. What season is it when Sorcha wants to go to the river alone while in Briton?
12. What is the name of Margery's husband?
13. Who is the witness to Red's wedding?
(b) Father Brien.
14. What is the name of the man who saves Sorcha from drowning?
15. Who does Sorcha pray to for help during the fight in the forest?
(a) Her ancestors.
(b) The Holy Trinity.
(c) The Fair Folk.
(d) The Celtic Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Sorcha the night after being saved from drowning?
2. When does Red plan to get married?
3. Who does Richard want more information about while at Harrowfield?
4. Who charges Sorcha with crimes and demands her arrest?
5. Who makes Sorcha a dress?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)