|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who saves Sorcha from drowning?
2. How is Sorcha to be punished for her supposed crimes?
(a) By fire.
(b) By hanging.
(c) By poison.
(d) By drowning.
3. Who does Sorcha think placed a spell on Red?
(a) The Fair Folk.
(c) His fiance.
(d) Lady Oonagh.
4. Where does Red think Simon might be?
(a) In France.
(b) In a monastery.
(c) In a castle.
(d) In a prison.
5. Who keeps Sorcha from going to the river alone?
6. How does Red plan to protect Sorcha while he looks for Simon?
(a) By marrying her.
(b) By taking her with him.
(c) By faking her death.
(d) By locking her up.
7. What does Red say Sorcha has to do to get home?
(a) Ask for help.
(b) Finish the shirts.
(d) Tell him of his brother.
8. !t Red's house, when do bad things begin happening to Sorcha ?
(a) After Richard comes for a visit.
(b) After Red's fiance leaves.
(c) After the Fall Equinox.
(d) After the battle with Redbeard.
9. Who must be convinced before Sorcha will be sent away?
10. How is Anne related to Richard?
(a) She is his fiance.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) She is his niece.
(d) She is his cousin.
11. What makes it hard for Sorcha to steer in the storm?
(a) She can't see.
(b) She is very weak.
(c) Her brothers leave her.
(d) There are no paddles.
12. Who speaks to Sorcha when Red takes her somewhere on the morning of his wedding?
(b) The Lady of the Forest.
(d) Father Brien.
13. Which of Sorcha's brothers is Sorcha seen talking to?
14. What did John make Sorcha promise before he died?
(a) That she would finish her shirts.
(b) That she would say yes to an important question.
(c) That she would raise his son.
(d) That she would reveal the truth to Red.
15. Who makes it possible for Sorcha to complete the last shirt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't people want Sorcha's help with medical problems?
2. Who charges Sorcha with crimes and demands her arrest?
3. Who fills the cave where Sorcha and the man who saved her from drowning hide?
4. Where is a banquet held on Mid Summer?
5. Why is Sorcha so nervous around the man who saves her from drowning and his companions?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)