|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sorcha think placed a spell on Red?
(a) The Fair Folk.
(b) Lady Oonagh.
(d) His fiance.
2. What happens to keep Sorcha from going to the river alone?
(a) Someone goes into labor.
(b) A feast is held.
(c) There is a fight.
(d) The doors are locked.
3. Why doesn't Richard like Sorcha?
(a) She is a woman.
(b) She is Irish.
(c) She never speaks.
(d) She is young.
4. To what country does Red travel in search of Simon?
5. How long does it take Sorcha to make the last shirt?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 4 months.
6. How does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning know Simon?
(a) Simon is his uncle.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are comrades in arms.
7. Who must be convinced before Sorcha will be sent away?
8. Who drives the boat?
(a) The Lady of the Forest.
(d) The swans.
9. Who gives Sorcha a new name?
(a) The man who saves her from drowning.
(b) The Lady of the Forest.
(c) The swans.
(d) Some nuns.
10. What wakes Sorcha the night after being saved from drowning?
(a) A strange noise.
(c) The Lady of the Forest.
(d) A nightmare.
11. How is Anne related to Richard?
(a) She is his cousin.
(b) She is his niece.
(c) She is his sister.
(d) She is his fiance.
12. What season is it when Sorcha wants to go to the river alone while in Briton?
13. What is the name of Margery's husband?
14. What is the man who saves Sorcha from drowning known as in his homeland?
(a) Lord Halbert.
(b) Lord Henry.
(c) Lord Hoffman.
(d) Lord Hugh.
15. What happens when Sorcha prays for help during the fight in the forest?
(a) A large bear comes out.
(b) A storm comes.
(c) The ground shakes.
(d) The enemies leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Sorcha from going to the river alone?
2. Why don't people want Sorcha's help with medical problems?
3. How does Sorcha get away from the banquet on Mid Summer?
4. What charges is Sorcha arrested on?
5. How is Sorcha to be punished for her supposed crimes?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)