|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Richard like Sorcha?
(a) She is Irish.
(b) She is a woman.
(c) She never speaks.
(d) She is young.
2. Who controls the house when Red goes looking for Simon?
3. What has Simon left for Sorcha?
(a) A carving.
(b) A letter.
(c) A coin.
(d) A hat.
4. How does Sorcha get away from the banquet on Mid Summer?
(a) She demands to leave.
(b) She says she is sick.
(c) She faints.
(d) She sneaks away.
5. How many companions does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning have with him?
6. What is provided for Sorcha's protection in Harrowfield?
(b) A private room.
(c) Locks on the doors.
7. When does Red plan to get married?
(a) Mid Summer.
(b) May Day.
(c) Mid Winter.
(d) Fall Equinox.
8. Who saves Sorcha from Richard?
9. Who makes it possible for Sorcha to complete the last shirt?
10. What wakes Sorcha the night after being saved from drowning?
(b) A strange noise.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) The Lady of the Forest.
11. Why don't people want Sorcha's help with medical problems?
(a) She never talks.
(b) She is Irish.
(c) Her hands are swollen.
(d) Red trusts her.
12. Where does Sorcha get new clothing?
(a) A convent.
(b) A healing home.
(c) An abandoned house.
(d) A dress shop.
13. Which direction must Red travel to find Simon?
14. !t Red's house, when do bad things begin happening to Sorcha ?
(a) After Richard comes for a visit.
(b) After the battle with Redbeard.
(c) After the Fall Equinox.
(d) After Red's fiance leaves.
15. What is the man who saves Sorcha from drowning known as in his homeland?
(a) Lord Hoffman.
(b) Lord Henry.
(c) Lord Hugh.
(d) Lord Halbert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sorcha do when a man tries to save her from the storm?
2. What did John make Sorcha promise before he died?
3. How is Sorcha to be punished for her supposed crimes?
4. What does Sorcha see in Red when she tries on her new dress?
5. Who makes Sorcha a dress?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)