|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which direction must Red travel to find Simon?
2. Who speaks to Sorcha when Red takes her somewhere on the morning of his wedding?
(b) The Lady of the Forest.
(c) Father Brien.
3. Who must be convinced before Sorcha will be sent away?
4. How is Anne related to Richard?
(a) She is his niece.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) She is his fiance.
(d) She is his cousin.
5. Who keeps Sorcha from going to the river alone?
6. Which of Sorcha's brothers is Sorcha seen talking to?
7. To what country does Red travel in search of Simon?
8. How does Margery treat Sorcha?
(a) Like a child.
(b) Like an enemy.
(c) Like a friend.
(d) Like a guest.
9. How does John die?
(a) He is caught in a landslide.
(b) He get an infection.
(c) He is stabbed in the back.
(d) He is poisoned.
10. Who fills the cave where Sorcha and the man who saved her from drowning hide?
(a) People from the village.
(c) The Fair Folk.
11. Where does Sorcha get new clothing?
(a) A healing home.
(b) A dress shop.
(c) A convent.
(d) An abandoned house.
12. Why does Ben dislike having Sorcha in the group?
(a) She knows Simon.
(b) She might slow them down.
(c) She talks too much.
(d) She is not a Briton.
13. What is the name of the man who saves Sorcha from drowning?
14. What charges is Sorcha arrested on?
(d) All of these.
15. Why does Sorcha want to go to the river alone while in Briton?
(a) To escape.
(b) To pray.
(c) To see her brothers.
(d) To gather starwort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is provided for Sorcha's protection in Harrowfield?
2. Who does Richard get to try and convince someone to send Sorcha away?
3. Who does Sorcha pray to for help during the fight in the forest?
4. What season is it when Sorcha wants to go to the river alone while in Briton?
5. Where does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning get an injury that Sorcha must heal?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)