|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Red think Simon might be?
(a) In France.
(b) In a monastery.
(c) In a castle.
(d) In a prison.
2. How long does it take Sorcha to make the last shirt?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
3. Where does Sorcha cry with Red?
(a) By the river.
(b) By a fire.
(c) In the banquet hall.
(d) In the church.
4. What does Red say Sorcha has to do to get home?
(a) Ask for help.
(c) Finish the shirts.
(d) Tell him of his brother.
5. What is the name of the man who saves Sorcha from drowning?
6. Where does Red take Sorcha on the morning of his wedding?
(a) A cottage.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A cove.
(d) A cave.
7. Why did Richard try to get rid of Simon?
(a) He knew of the relationship between Richard and Redbeard.
(b) He wanted to have the crown.
(c) He was too strong.
(d) He refused to marry Anne.
8. Which of Sorcha's brothers is Sorcha seen talking to?
9. How many companions does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning have with him?
10. Why does Sorcha cry with Red?
(a) The baby died.
(b) She is in pain.
(c) She didn't see her brothers.
(d) There has been no word from Simon.
11. Who controls the house when Red goes looking for Simon?
12. Who does Red plan to marry?
13. Where does Sorcha get new clothing?
(a) A healing home.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) A dress shop.
(d) A convent.
14. Who does Sorcha pray to for help during the fight in the forest?
(a) The Fair Folk.
(b) The Holy Trinity.
(c) Her ancestors.
(d) The Celtic Gods.
15. Why does Sorcha want to go to the river alone while in Briton?
(a) To escape.
(b) To gather starwort.
(c) To see her brothers.
(d) To pray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes it possible for Sorcha to complete the last shirt?
2. Who sees Sorcha talking to her brother?
3. Why does Richard tell Sorcha some of his secrets?
4. What is the name of Margery's husband?
5. Why is Sorcha so nervous around the man who saves her from drowning and his companions?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)