|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Finbar hide from Sorcha?
(a) What is happening at the castle.
(b) The future he sees for her.
(c) The cure for the starwort.
(d) His own future.
2. What makes Sorcha's brothers angry when they first see her after the spell?
(a) She was not transformed.
(b) She won't look them in the eye.
(c) She won't talk to them.
(d) She doesn't recognize them.
3. Who does Sorcha tell about her visit with the Lady of the Forest?
(d) Father Brien.
4. How does Sorcha feel around the woman her father plans to marry?
5. What happens to Eilis on the day of Colum's wedding?
(a) She is stabbed.
(b) She is poisoned.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She disappears.
6. What is the name of the animal Sorcha keeps for company in the forest?
7. What is Sorcha forbidden from practicing around her new mother?
8. What is used to help Sorcha when she comes in contact with starwart?
(b) Boiling water.
9. What does Sorcha make for the prisoner?
(a) A blind fold.
(b) A pain reliever.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A sleeping draught.
10. Where is Sorcha when she is attacked?
(a) Near the altar.
(b) Her cave.
(c) By the river.
(d) Outside the luath.
11. Where is Colum from?
12. What is sitting on the altar Sorcha finds?
(c) Bread and cheese.
13. Who comes up with a plan to help Sorcha when something of hers is destroyed by her new mother?
14. Where is Sorcha when she sees her brothers for the first time since the spell?
(a) In her cave.
(b) Near the village.
(c) By the river.
(d) By the ocean.
15. What does Sorcha distract Simon from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first message in this book that Sorcha gets from the Lady of the Forest?
2. Who disappears shortly after Colum introduces the woman he plans to marry?
3. What season is it when Sorcha first lives alone in the forest?
4. Why does Sorcha take something from the altar?
5. How old is Sorcha when she meets Eilis?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)