|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Sorcha when she comes in contact with starwart?
2. About what is the prisoner angry?
(a) The way his country is being run.
(b) His family was murdered.
(c) The circumstances of his escape.
(d) He was tortured.
3. What does Sorcha distract Simon from?
4. Where is Sorcha when she sees her brothers for the first time since the spell?
(a) By the river.
(b) Near the village.
(c) In her cave.
(d) By the ocean.
5. What does Sorcha make for the prisoner?
(a) A pain reliever.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A blind fold.
(d) A sleeping draught.
6. What are the worst wounds for Simon to handle?
(a) His internal wounds.
(b) His mental wounds.
(c) His wounded arms.
(d) His wounded stomach.
7. Where does Sorcha live in the forest?
(a) A hut.
(b) A tree.
(c) A cave.
(d) A cottage.
8. How does Sorcha's new mother respond when she sees Sorcha and her brothers conducting a ceremony?
(a) She cries.
(b) She becomes angry.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She faints.
9. What does Father Brien live like?
(a) A king.
(b) A lord.
(c) A hermit.
(d) A servant.
10. What is the name of the prisoner?
11. Who disappears shortly after Colum introduces the woman he plans to marry?
(d) The Lady of the Forest.
12. How does Sorcha feel around the woman her father plans to marry?
13. What is Sorcha forbidden from practicing around her new mother?
14. How old is Sorcha when she meets Eilis?
15. For whom has the altar that Sorcha finds been built?
(a) The Celtic Gods.
(b) The Trinity.
(c) The Dark Lords.
(d) The Fair Folk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it when Sorcha first lives alone in the forest?
2. What do Padriac and Cormack do to make Sorcha's life easier?
3. Who is most interested in Eilis?
4. Where are the nearest people to Sorcha when she is in the village alone?
5. What is used to help Sorcha when she comes in contact with starwart?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)