Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are enemies to Sorcha's father?
(c) All of these.
2. What does Finbar hide from Sorcha?
(a) The future he sees for her.
(b) The cure for the starwort.
(c) What is happening at the castle.
(d) His own future.
3. Where is Colum from?
4. Who comes to get Sorcha while Father Brien is gone?
(a) Her neighbors.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her father.
5. What do Sorcha and her brothers stand around during a ceremony?
(a) A tree.
(b) An altar.
(c) A grave.
(d) A bush.
6. What does Father Brien live like?
(a) A hermit.
(b) A lord.
(c) A servant.
(d) A king.
7. What is the name of the woman Colum plans to marry?
(a) Lady Oonagh.
(b) Lady Oolow.
(c) Laady Oolie.
(d) Lady Oonilt.
8. Who comes up with a plan to help Sorcha when something of hers is destroyed by her new mother?
9. In what season does Mean Sumhraidh take place?
10. Who has Father Brien been caring for?
(a) The prisoner.
(b) Eilis's mother.
11. Where does Sorcha live in the forest?
(a) A tree.
(b) A cave.
(c) A hut.
(d) A cottage.
12. What do Diarmid and Liam do for Sorcha to make her life easier?
(a) Gather food.
(b) Cut wood.
(c) Gather starwort.
(d) Heal her hands.
13. What does Sorcha do at times to distract Simon?
(a) Sings songs.
(b) Reads books.
(d) Tells tales.
14. Where does Sorcha go when her brothers are transformed?
(a) The woods.
(b) The river.
(c) Simon's cave.
(d) Her father's castle.
15. What season is it when Sorcha first lives alone in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Sorcha's brothers turned into?
2. What kind of animal did Cormack injure?
3. Who helps Sorcha when she comes in contact with starwart?
4. Who is most interested in Eilis?
5. Where does Father Brien go to get supplies?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)