|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sorcha make for the prisoner?
(a) A blind fold.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A pain reliever.
(d) A sleeping draught.
2. What does a boy think Sorcha is when he sees her in the forest?
(a) A troll.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A fairy.
(d) An angel.
3. Who does Father Brien ask for help with the person he has been caring for?
4. Why does Sorcha think her father chose the wrong woman to marry?
(a) She is much younger.
(b) She is from Ireland.
(c) She is too dainty.
(d) She is sickly.
5. What kind of things happen in the presence of the woman Sorcha's father plans to marry?
(a) Forgotten things.
(b) Strange things.
(c) Happy things.
(d) Petty things.
6. What is Sorcha forbidden from practicing around her new mother?
7. Where does Sorcha live in the forest?
(a) A tree.
(b) A cave.
(c) A cottage.
(d) A hut.
8. Where does Sorcha come in contact with starwart?
(a) On the farm.
(b) In the town square.
(c) Outside the church.
(d) Near the lake.
9. Where is Sorcha when she is attacked?
(a) By the river.
(b) Near the altar.
(c) Her cave.
(d) Outside the luath.
10. What makes Sorcha's brothers angry when they first see her after the spell?
(a) She won't look them in the eye.
(b) She was not transformed.
(c) She won't talk to them.
(d) She doesn't recognize them.
11. How does Sorcha's new mother respond when she sees Sorcha and her brothers conducting a ceremony?
(a) She cries.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She becomes angry.
(d) She faints.
12. Why does Sorcha take something from the altar?
(a) She is starving.
(b) She needs something new.
(c) She thinks it is meant for her.
(d) She doesn't believe in sacrifices.
13. Who are enemies to Sorcha's father?
(c) All of these.
14. What is used to help Sorcha when she comes in contact with starwart?
(c) Boiling water.
15. Where are the nearest people to Sorcha when she is in the village alone?
(a) The castle.
(b) The prison.
(c) The luath.
(d) The village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Colum's homeland?
2. What kind of pursuits is Sorcha told to study around her new mother?
3. What are the people of the Lady of the Forest called?
4. What is the name of the prisoner?
5. What do Padriac and Cormack do to make Sorcha's life easier?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)