|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sorcha make for the prisoner?
(a) A pain reliever.
(b) A sleeping draught.
(c) A blind fold.
(d) A pillow.
2. How does Sorcha meet Eilis?
(a) She is hired as a tutor.
(b) She is an orphan in need of a home.
(c) She is the daughter of a neighboring war lord.
(d) She is the daughter of a servant.
3. What kind of animal did Cormack injure?
(a) A dog.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A cat.
(d) A horse.
4. In what season does Mean Sumhraidh take place?
5. Who does Sorcha tell about her visit with the Lady of the Forest?
(c) Father Brien.
6. Who tells Sorcha about her new brother?
7. Who is the first to keep the brothers from being upset with Sorcha when they see her after the spell?
8. Where are the nearest people to Sorcha when she is in the village alone?
(a) The prison.
(b) The village.
(c) The castle.
(d) The luath.
9. Who is most interested in Eilis?
10. What does Sorcha do at times to distract Simon?
(b) Sings songs.
(c) Tells tales.
(d) Reads books.
11. What is the name of the animal Sorcha keeps for company in the forest?
12. Who tells Sorcha where to stay while in the forest?
(a) Her father.
(b) The Lady of the Forest.
(d) Lady Oonagh.
13. What is sitting on the altar Sorcha finds?
(d) Bread and cheese.
14. What does a boy think Sorcha is when he sees her in the forest?
(a) A fairy.
(b) An angel.
(c) A troll.
(d) A soldier.
15. What do Sorcha and her brothers stand around during a ceremony?
(a) A tree.
(b) An altar.
(c) A grave.
(d) A bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Sorcha when she comes in contact with starwart?
2. What kind of animal does Sorcha keep for company in the forest?
3. Where does Father Brien go to get supplies?
4. What do Padriac and Cormack do to make Sorcha's life easier?
5. How does Sorcha feel around the woman her father plans to marry?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)