|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sorcha describe Eilis when they first meet?
2. Who is most interested in Eilis?
3. What is used to help Sorcha when she comes in contact with starwart?
(c) Boiling water.
4. Where does Sorcha live in the forest?
(a) A hut.
(b) A cave.
(c) A cottage.
(d) A tree.
5. Who tells Sorcha about the person's disappearance shortly after Colum introduces the woman he plans to marry?
(c) Father Brien.
6. What bad news does Liam get about Eilis?
(a) She is engaged to someone else.
(b) She weeps for him every night.
(c) She has died.
(d) She is married.
7. What season is it when Sorcha first lives alone in the forest?
8. To whom does Sorcha pray for help after something of hers is destroyed by her new mother?
(a) The Celtic Gods.
(b) The Forest people.
(c) Her dead ancestors.
(d) The Fair Fok.
9. How does Sorcha feel around the woman her father plans to marry?
10. What kind of animal does Sorcha keep for company in the forest?
(a) A bird.
(b) A dog.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A cat.
11. Who tells Sorcha how to reverse the spell on her brothers?
(a) Lady Oonagh.
(c) The Lady of the Forest.
(d) Father Brien.
12. What does Father Brien live like?
(a) A lord.
(b) A king.
(c) A servant.
(d) A hermit.
13. How old is Sorcha when she meets Eilis?
14. What is destroyed when Sorcha refuses to study what her new mother tells her to?
(a) Her library.
(b) Her garden.
(c) Her carriage.
(d) Her wardrobe.
15. For whom has the altar that Sorcha finds been built?
(a) The Dark Lords.
(b) The Trinity.
(c) The Celtic Gods.
(d) The Fair Folk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sorcha when she sees her brothers for the first time since the spell?
2. What do Sorcha and her brothers stand around during a ceremony?
3. What does Finbar hide from Sorcha?
4. What kind of things happen in the presence of the woman Sorcha's father plans to marry?
5. Who buries Linn?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)