|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buries Linn?
2. Where are the nearest people to Sorcha when she is in the village alone?
(a) The prison.
(b) The castle.
(c) The luath.
(d) The village.
3. How does Sorcha feel around the woman her father plans to marry?
4. What kind of things happen in the presence of the woman Sorcha's father plans to marry?
(a) Petty things.
(b) Forgotten things.
(c) Happy things.
(d) Strange things.
5. About what is the prisoner angry?
(a) The way his country is being run.
(b) He was tortured.
(c) His family was murdered.
(d) The circumstances of his escape.
6. Who does Sorcha tell about her visit with the Lady of the Forest?
(d) Father Brien.
7. What do Sorcha and her brothers stand around during a ceremony?
(a) A grave.
(b) A bush.
(c) A tree.
(d) An altar.
8. For whom has the altar that Sorcha finds been built?
(a) The Celtic Gods.
(b) The Fair Folk.
(c) The Dark Lords.
(d) The Trinity.
9. What does Sorcha do at times to distract Simon?
(a) Tells tales.
(b) Reads books.
(c) Sings songs.
10. What is sitting on the altar Sorcha finds?
(d) Bread and cheese.
11. What is the name of the woman Colum plans to marry?
(a) Lady Oonilt.
(b) Lady Oolow.
(c) Laady Oolie.
(d) Lady Oonagh.
12. What does Simon do when someone comes to get Sorcha while Father Brien is gone?
(a) Pretends to be dead.
(b) Begs her to stay.
(d) Thanks her and sends her off.
13. Where is Colum from?
14. What kind of animal did Cormack injure?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cat.
15. Who tells Sorcha where to stay while in the forest?
(a) The Lady of the Forest.
(c) Her father.
(d) Lady Oonagh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sorcha live in the forest?
2. What does Finbar hide from Sorcha?
3. How many older siblings does Sorcha have?
4. What is the first message in this book that Sorcha gets from the Lady of the Forest?
5. What bad news does Liam get about Eilis?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)