|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sorcha think is responsible for what happened to Eilis on Colum's wedding day?
(c) Colum's fiance.
(d) Father Brien.
2. What season is it when Sorcha first lives alone in the forest?
3. How does Sorcha describe Eilis when they first meet?
4. What is the name of the prisoner?
5. Who is most interested in Eilis?
6. What swells when Sorcha comes in contact with starwart?
(a) Her foot.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her hand.
7. Who tells Sorcha how to reverse the spell on her brothers?
(a) Lady Oonagh.
(b) Father Brien.
(d) The Lady of the Forest.
8. What does Sorcha do at times to distract Simon?
(a) Tells tales.
(b) Reads books.
(d) Sings songs.
9. Who does Father Brien ask for help with the person he has been caring for?
10. How did Sorcha's mother die?
(a) She drowned.
(b) From the plague.
(c) In childbirth.
11. Where is Colum from?
12. What does a boy think Sorcha is when he sees her in the forest?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A troll.
(c) A soldier.
(d) An angel.
13. What kind of animal does Sorcha keep for company in the forest?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A dog.
14. What is the name of the animal Sorcha keeps for company in the forest?
15. In what season does Mean Sumhraidh take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sorcha when she sees her brothers for the first time since the spell?
2. Who does Sorcha tell about her visit with the Lady of the Forest?
3. Who does Sorcha blame for Cormack hurting an animal?
4. Why does Sorcha think her father chose the wrong woman to marry?
5. What does Father Brien live like?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)