|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Diarmid and Liam do for Sorcha to make her life easier?
(a) Cut wood.
(b) Heal her hands.
(c) Gather food.
(d) Gather starwort.
2. Why doesn't Richard like Sorcha?
(a) She never speaks.
(b) She is Irish.
(c) She is a woman.
(d) She is young.
3. Who is searching for the man who saves Sorcha from drowning?
(a) Sorcha's brothers.
(b) Lady Oonagh.
(d) Eilis's father.
4. How many older siblings does Sorcha have?
5. How does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning know Simon?
(a) They are comrades in arms.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Simon is his uncle.
(d) They are brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal did Cormack injure?
2. Who tells Sorcha how to reverse the spell on her brothers?
3. Where is Sorcha when she sees her brothers for the first time since the spell?
4. Who comes to get Sorcha while Father Brien is gone?
5. What does Red say Sorcha has to do to get home?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)