|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Sorcha treat Simon?
(a) Several days.
(b) Several months.
(c) Several hours.
(d) Several weeks.
2. How does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning know Simon?
(a) Simon is his uncle.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are comrades in arms.
3. Where are the nearest people to Sorcha when she is in the village alone?
(a) The luath.
(b) The village.
(c) The prison.
(d) The castle.
4. What do Sorcha and her brothers stand around during a ceremony?
(a) A tree.
(b) An altar.
(c) A bush.
(d) A grave.
5. Where does the man who saves Sorcha from drowning get an injury that Sorcha must heal?
(a) His back.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Sorcha when her father is away?
2. Where does Richard want Sorcha to be sent?
3. What has Conor been chosen to become?
4. When does Red plan to get married?
5. Who gives Sorcha a new name?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)