|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Father Brien ask for help with the person he has been caring for?
2. What are the worst wounds for Simon to handle?
(a) His wounded stomach.
(b) His mental wounds.
(c) His internal wounds.
(d) His wounded arms.
3. How does Sorcha's new mother respond when she sees Sorcha and her brothers conducting a ceremony?
(a) She cries.
(b) She faints.
(c) She becomes angry.
(d) She laughs.
4. What does Finbar hide from Sorcha?
(a) The cure for the starwort.
(b) His own future.
(c) What is happening at the castle.
(d) The future he sees for her.
5. Who has Father Brien been caring for?
(b) The prisoner.
(c) Eilis's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Father Brien go to get supplies?
2. Who comes to get Sorcha while Father Brien is gone?
3. What do Diarmid and Liam do for Sorcha to make her life easier?
4. What do Padriac and Cormack do to make Sorcha's life easier?
5. What is starwart?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)