|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the worst wounds for Simon to handle?
(a) His wounded arms.
(b) His wounded stomach.
(c) His internal wounds.
(d) His mental wounds.
2. What are the people of the Lady of the Forest called?
(a) The Forest Folk.
(b) The Fair Folk.
(c) The Fairy Folk.
(d) The Fatherless Folk.
3. What is used to help Sorcha when she comes in contact with starwart?
(b) Boiling water.
4. Who takes care of Sorcha when her father is away?
(a) Her maid-servant.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her step-mother.
5. Why is Sorcha's father often away from home?
(a) He has many duties.
(b) He must sell the produce of his land.
(c) He hates looking after his children.
(d) He is always drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Conor been chosen to become?
2. How does Sorcha describe Eilis when they first meet?
3. Who does Father Brien ask for help with the person he has been caring for?
4. What is Colum's occupation?
5. What does Sorcha make for the prisoner?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)