|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who disappears shortly after Colum introduces the woman he plans to marry?
(d) The Lady of the Forest.
2. What kind of things happen in the presence of the woman Sorcha's father plans to marry?
(a) Petty things.
(b) Forgotten things.
(c) Happy things.
(d) Strange things.
3. Who does Sorcha pray to for help during the fight in the forest?
(a) Her ancestors.
(b) The Fair Folk.
(c) The Holy Trinity.
(d) The Celtic Gods.
4. What does Father Brien say about the woman Colum plans to marry?
(a) She is the right woman.
(b) There is evil about her.
(c) Sorcha should trust her instincts.
(d) She has been bewitched.
5. What kind of pursuits is Sorcha told to study around her new mother?
(a) Practical things.
(b) Quiet things.
(c) Domestic things.
(d) Lady-like things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is destroyed when Sorcha refuses to study what her new mother tells her to?
2. What does Sorcha do at times to distract Simon?
3. Where is a banquet held on Mid Summer?
4. Who is the witness to Red's wedding?
5. What happens when Sorcha prays for help during the fight in the forest?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)