|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Grammatical Fiction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Richard’s trade?
2. With what was Rubashov’s suitcase filled when he met a man in southern Germany in 1933?
(a) New clothes and passports
(b) Pamphlets against the party
(c) Guns and ammunition
(d) Dental equipment novelties
3. What does Richard think people need to be told?
(a) The Party’s will determination is unbeatable.
(b) Richard does not have an opinion on what to tell the people
(c) The Party is strong and growing.
(d) The people need to be told the truth.
4. From what does Rubashov tell Ivanov all of Ivanov’s examples are taken?
(a) From abnormal circumstances
(b) From times of peace
(c) From examples by No. 1
(d) From The Prince
5. What does Wassilij say to the reader about Rubashov declaring himself a traitor?
(a) He will rot in hell
(b) He is not a traitor
(c) She does not understand about any of it
(d) He was probably tortured
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Loewy smoke?
2. What does the prosecutor interrupt Rubashov to ask?
3. About how long does it take to travel to the prison from Rubashov’s home?
4. What did Rubashov talk about with a diplomat of a foreign power which Gletkin says was a conversation to get a foreign power to overthrow the government?
5. Who is Rubashov paired with in exercise the morning after Bogrov’s execution?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)