|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Hearing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does 406 draw for Rubashov one day when exercising?
(a) A picture of the prison
(b) A picture of his wife
(c) A map of the area
(d) A picture of No. 1
2. Where does Rubashov meet with Little Loewy?
(a) In Russia
(b) In a Belgian port
(c) In Germany
(d) On the Rhine River
3. What does the officer handing out breakfast tell the warden is missing in Rubashov’s cell?
(a) A mop for the floor
(b) A chair at the desk
(c) Soap at the sink
(d) A towel
4. With what does Rubashov say wrong ideas must be punished?
(a) Isolation and torture
(c) Prison terms
5. What was the last position Ivanov held in the military when he was over Rubashov?
(a) Battalion commander
(b) He was never in the military with Rubashov.
(c) Company commander
(d) Platoon Lieutenant
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does No. 1 keep on his desk at all times?
2. What is the quadratic alphabet?
3. What does Rubashov do with his confession before supper?
4. What awakens Rubashov at seven in the morning?
5. Why did Rubashov not recognize Hare-lip’s name?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)