|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Hearing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many paces is Rubashov’s cell?
(a) Seven and a half
(c) Six and a half
2. What are the two types of cases that could be used in court for Rubashov?
(a) P and A
(b) C and T
(c) V and A
(d) T and P
3. What message does Rubashov receive about what he should do when his trial is over?
(a) Find his wife
(b) Die in silence
(c) Move to Europe
(d) Kill No. 1
4. What does Rubashov call the light in the room where his third hearing is held?
(a) A torture device
(b) An interrogation beam
(c) A dazzle-light
(d) An intimidation light
5. What does Rubashov think the barber looks like?
(a) His former brother-in-law
(b) A mechanic or locksmith
(c) A farmer
(d) An actor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivanov say has driven many to martyrdom?
2. What does Bill, a man Little Loewy and Rubashov meet, do for a living?
3. Who appoints the examining magistrate?
4. What does Rubashov believe honor to be?
5. What does 402 say when Rubashov tells him Rubashov is capitulating?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)