|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter begins to think that ______ is the Tamiami Trail killer.
2. In Chapter 25, Dexter says he felt like ______'s poster child, and he wanted to go home and go to bed.
(a) Sigmund Freud.
(b) Friedrich Nietzsche.
(d) Francis Bacon.
3. What directs Dexter to the right storage container?
(a) Deborah's scream.
(c) His GPS.
(d) The Dark Passenger.
4. In Dexter's childhood memory, he is sitting in a pool of ______.
(c) Swamp water.
5. In Chapter 23, who says, "no one will blame you" in regard to the image on the security video?
6. Harry wanted Dexter to stop the nurse like the ______.
7. What can one view on Kathouse.com?
(a) Crime scene photos.
(b) Cat houses.
(c) Real estate.
(d) Panther's hockey games.
8. At the end of the novel, Dexter says he is going to call on ______ at the next full moon.
(a) Sergeant Doakes.
9. The Morgan's have been going to Cafe Relampago since ______.
10. Who says, "but then you push me on the floor like I'm some kind of pig, and I wonder what's wrong with me?"
11. All of the following are Harry's Way of killing, except for which one?
(a) Be careful.
(b) Be safe.
(c) Be impulsive.
(d) Be prepared.
12. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) At the ice rink.
(b) In a palm tree.
(c) At a construction site.
(d) In a pool.
13. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
14. What does Dexter find in his passenger seat of his car?
(a) A Barbie doll.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A flower.
15. Eric the ______ is a strange and respected columnist from the newspaper.
(d) Mac Daddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
2. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
3. Who says, "human beings are so resilient, aren't they"?
4. ______ do not like Dexter and they quite often disapprove of what he does to their masters.
5. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)