|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
(a) The hunting.
(b) The climax.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The conclusion.
2. What type of vehicle does Jamie drive?
(a) Refrigerated truck.
(b) Chevy Malibu.
(c) Toyota pickup.
(d) Ford F-150.
3. Where does the FDLE have jurisdiction?
(a) North Florida.
(b) Central Florida.
(c) South Florida.
4. When asked, "wha' kinda cop you are, ha?" Dexter replies, "I'm a ______."
(a) Forensic Investigator.
(b) Homicide detective.
(d) Nerd cop.
5. Dexter says, "I know it is a nearly human weakness, and it may be no more than ordinary sentimentality, but I have always loved ______."
6. What does Dexter find in his passenger seat of his car?
(a) A balloon.
(b) A Barbie doll.
(c) A flower.
(d) A baby doll.
7. How many girls does Jamie confess to taking?
8. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) At a construction site.
(b) In a pool.
(c) In a palm tree.
(d) At the ice rink.
9. Where did Dexter attend college?
(b) University of Tampa.
(c) University of South Florida.
(d) University of Miami.
10. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
(a) Jail cell.
(b) Refrigerated truck.
(c) Storage container.
(d) A hotel room.
11. At what time does Dexter suggest Deborah begin reviewing the security tape?
(a) 8 pm.
(b) 12 am.
(c) 12 pm.
(d) 3 pm.
12. Why is there blood smeared on the ice in Chapter 21?
(a) LaGuerta is shot on the ice.
(b) Steban fell on the ice.
(c) The killer left it for Dexter.
(d) Dexter smeared his victim's blood on the ice.
13. What does Deborah and Dexter find in the goalie's net in Chapter 21?
14. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
(d) The media.
15. At the end of the novel, Dexter says he is going to call on ______ at the next full moon.
(b) Sergeant Doakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reprimands LaGuerta for speaking to the media?
2. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
3. In Chapter 25, Dexter says he felt like ______'s poster child, and he wanted to go home and go to bed.
4. What can one view on Kathouse.com?
5. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "He has Deborah"?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)