|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
(a) Jail cell.
(b) Refrigerated truck.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) Storage container.
2. Brian tells Dexter that they are ______.
(a) Mexican triplets.
(b) French twins.
(c) Dutch triplets.
(d) Irish twins.
3. Brian is all of the following except for which?
(a) The Tamiami Trail killer.
(c) Dexter's brother.
(d) Deborah's boyfriend.
4. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "He has Deborah"?
(d) The Tamiami Trail killer.
5. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
6. In Chapter 24, Deborah signed out of work to go to ________.
(a) The ice rink.
(b) Dexter's house.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) The harbor.
7. How many girls does Jamie confess to taking?
8. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
(a) In Dexter's freezer.
(b) At the ice rink.
(c) At the construction site.
(d) In the refrigerated truck.
9. ______ do not like Dexter and they quite often disapprove of what he does to their masters.
10. Who is Dexter's first human victim?
(a) Father Donovan.
(b) His mom.
(d) Harry's nurse.
11. At what time does Dexter suggest Deborah begin reviewing the security tape?
(a) 12 am.
(b) 12 pm.
(c) 3 pm.
(d) 8 pm.
12. Where does the FDLE have jurisdiction?
(a) North Florida.
(b) South Florida.
(d) Central Florida.
13. Who discovers Jamie's body?
(a) Gervasio Martez.
(c) Sergio Rodriguez.
(d) Michael Sloan.
14. Dexter begins to think that ______ is the Tamiami Trail killer.
15. What type of vehicle does Jamie drive?
(a) Refrigerated truck.
(b) Ford F-150.
(c) Toyota pickup.
(d) Chevy Malibu.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
2. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
3. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
4. How many heads are at the crime scene in Chapter 19?
5. Brian tells Dexter that when their mom died, they were in that storage container for ______ before they were found.
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)