|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. LaGuerta tells Dexter that if she doesn't catch the Tamiami Trail killer by herself in ______ she will be a meter maid.
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Two days.
(d) 24 hours.
2. Eric the ______ is a strange and respected columnist from the newspaper.
(d) Mac Daddy.
3. Where does the FDLE have jurisdiction?
(a) Central Florida.
(b) North Florida.
(d) South Florida.
4. By what name does Dexter call the killer?
5. Why does Dexter think Rita wants him to come over in Chapter 15?
(a) So they can make up.
(b) So she can break up with him.
(c) So they can watch a movie.
(d) So she can vent.
6. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
(a) Jamie Jillian.
(b) Jamie Jaworski.
(c) Jamie Jinkins.
(d) Jamie Jaminson.
7. In Chapter 15, how does Dexter know there is a security guard outside where he is working?
(a) He hears the guard cough.
(b) He hears the guard's car.
(c) He sees the guard enter the room.
(d) He hears the guard's radio.
8. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "He has Deborah"?
(c) The Tamiami Trail killer.
9. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
(d) Father Donovan.
10. How old was Dexter when his biological mother died?
11. What does Deborah and Dexter find in the goalie's net in Chapter 21?
12. Who does the man in the security video resemble?
13. The Morgan's have been going to Cafe Relampago since ______.
14. Who drives the Zamboni for the morning skate?
(a) Paco Rojo.
(b) Jeff Lindsay.
(c) Raul Martinez.
(d) Steban Rodriguez.
15. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Brian is all of the following except for which?
2. What type of vehicle does Jamie drive?
3. Who reprimands LaGuerta for speaking to the media?
4. The FDLE is a sort of state-level ______.
5. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)