|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
2. Brian is all of the following except for which?
(b) Deborah's boyfriend.
(c) The Tamiami Trail killer.
(d) Dexter's brother.
3. How many heads are at the crime scene in Chapter 19?
4. According to Deborah, what would Harry do if he saw the image on the security video?
(a) Destroy the video.
(b) Encourage Dexter to runaway.
(c) Turn Dexter into the police.
(d) Put Dexter in a mental institution.
5. ______ had once taken Dexter to a New Age Health Awareness Workshop which had stressed the importance of deep cleansing breaths.
6. In Chapter 15, ______ came into Dexter's mind unwanted and unasked.
7. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
8. Who informs Deborah that she is close to be suspended?
9. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
10. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
(a) Jamie Jaminson.
(b) Jamie Jillian.
(c) Jamie Jinkins.
(d) Jamie Jaworski.
11. Why does Dexter think Rita wants him to come over in Chapter 15?
(a) So she can break up with him.
(b) So they can make up.
(c) So they can watch a movie.
(d) So she can vent.
12. Where did Dexter attend college?
(b) University of South Florida.
(c) University of Miami.
(d) University of Tampa.
13. How old was Dexter when his biological mother died?
14. Eric the ______ is a strange and respected columnist from the newspaper.
(b) Mac Daddy.
15. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
(a) "I don't know."
(b) "Yes, that's me."
(c) "No comment."
(d) "No, that's not me."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
2. Why is there blood smeared on the ice in Chapter 21?
3. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
4. ______ knows Dexter's dark secret.
5. When asked, "wha' kinda cop you are, ha?" Dexter replies, "I'm a ______."
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)