|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter was ______ when Deborah disappeared.
(a) Out for a jog.
(b) In the shower.
2. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
(a) Edgar Allen Poe.
(b) Dexter's dream.
(c) Nicholas Sparks.
3. By what name does Dexter call the killer?
4. Eric the ______ is a strange and respected columnist from the newspaper.
(a) Mac Daddy.
5. The arms and legs found at the ice rink spelled out ______.
(b) Ha ha.
6. Why does Dexter think Rita wants him to come over in Chapter 15?
(a) So she can break up with him.
(b) So they can watch a movie.
(c) So she can vent.
(d) So they can make up.
7. When asked, "wha' kinda cop you are, ha?" Dexter replies, "I'm a ______."
(a) Nerd cop.
(c) Homicide detective.
(d) Forensic Investigator.
8. How many girls does Jamie confess to taking?
9. Who is Deborah referring to when she says, "maybe about fashion. She dresses really nice"?
10. Who says, "human beings are so resilient, aren't they"?
11. Where does the FDLE have jurisdiction?
(b) Central Florida.
(c) North Florida.
(d) South Florida.
12. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) At the ice rink.
(b) In a palm tree.
(c) In a pool.
(d) At a construction site.
13. Brian tells Dexter that they are ______.
(a) Irish twins.
(b) Mexican triplets.
(c) French twins.
(d) Dutch triplets.
14. The last time Dexter was in the storage container, who was he looking for?
(a) His brother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
15. Who reprimands LaGuerta for speaking to the media?
(b) Sergeant Doakes.
(c) Captain Matthews.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
2. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
3. LaGuerta tells Dexter that if she doesn't catch the Tamiami Trail killer by herself in ______ she will be a meter maid.
4. In Chapter 23, who says, "no one will blame you" in regard to the image on the security video?
5. What did Harry keep saying no to on his death bed?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)