|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______ had once taken Dexter to a New Age Health Awareness Workshop which had stressed the importance of deep cleansing breaths.
2. Why does Dexter think Rita wants him to come over in Chapter 15?
(a) So she can vent.
(b) So they can watch a movie.
(c) So they can make up.
(d) So she can break up with him.
3. What can one view on Kathouse.com?
(a) Cat houses.
(b) Real estate.
(c) Crime scene photos.
(d) Panther's hockey games.
4. In Chapter 15, ______ came into Dexter's mind unwanted and unasked.
5. Who is Deborah referring to when she says, "maybe about fashion. She dresses really nice"?
6. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
(a) At the construction site.
(b) At the ice rink.
(c) In Dexter's freezer.
(d) In the refrigerated truck.
7. In Chapter 23, who says, "no one will blame you" in regard to the image on the security video?
8. In Chapter 15, how does Dexter know there is a security guard outside where he is working?
(a) He hears the guard's car.
(b) He hears the guard's radio.
(c) He sees the guard enter the room.
(d) He hears the guard cough.
9. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
(a) Jamie Jinkins.
(b) Jamie Jaminson.
(c) Jamie Jillian.
(d) Jamie Jaworski.
10. In Dexter's childhood memory, he is sitting in a pool of ______.
(c) Swamp water.
11. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
12. How many heads are at the crime scene in Chapter 19?
13. How old was Dexter when his biological mother died?
14. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) At the ice rink.
(b) At a construction site.
(c) In a palm tree.
(d) In a pool.
15. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
2. LaGuerta tells Dexter that if she doesn't catch the Tamiami Trail killer by herself in ______ she will be a meter maid.
3. Eric the ______ is a strange and respected columnist from the newspaper.
4. Dexter says, "I know it is a nearly human weakness, and it may be no more than ordinary sentimentality, but I have always loved ______."
5. What is Deborah's nickname for Dexter?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)