|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
(b) The media.
2. The Morgan's have been going to Cafe Relampago since ______.
3. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
4. Dexter was ______ when Deborah disappeared.
(a) Out for a jog.
(b) In the shower.
5. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
6. All of the following are Harry's Way of killing, except for which one?
(a) Be careful.
(b) Be prepared.
(c) Be safe.
(d) Be impulsive.
7. By what name does Dexter call the killer?
8. Who kills LaGuerta?
9. Dexter says that ______ is a place where family mattered and obligations were as real as headless hookers.
(a) Disney Land.
(b) Adventure Land.
(c) Dino Land.
(d) Harry Land.
10. How long did it take Harry to die?
(a) A year and a half.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Fifty-seven years.
11. What does Deborah and Dexter find in the goalie's net in Chapter 21?
12. Besides the killer, who else had asked Dexter, "what do you remember from before?"
13. Brian is all of the following except for which?
(a) Deborah's boyfriend.
(b) Dexter's brother.
(c) The Tamiami Trail killer.
14. ______ knows Dexter's dark secret.
(d) Sergeant Doakes.
15. All of the following letters are on the side of the truck in Chapter 23, except for which?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Deborah referring to when she says, "maybe about fashion. She dresses really nice"?
2. When asked, "wha' kinda cop you are, ha?" Dexter replies, "I'm a ______."
3. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
4. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
5. According to Deborah, what would Harry do if he saw the image on the security video?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)