|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
(a) In Dexter's freezer.
(b) At the construction site.
(c) At the ice rink.
(d) In the refrigerated truck.
2. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
(a) Jamie Jaworski.
(b) Jamie Jaminson.
(c) Jamie Jinkins.
(d) Jamie Jillian.
3. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
(c) Father Donovan.
4. According to LaGuerta, who wants to kill Dexter?
5. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) Jail cell.
(c) Refrigerated truck.
(d) Storage container.
6. Who does the man in the security video resemble?
7. In context, who is "we" referring to in Chapter 14?
(a) Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
(b) Dexter and Jamie.
(c) Dexter and LaGuerta.
(d) Dexter and Deborah.
8. The last time Dexter was in the storage container, who was he looking for?
(a) His brother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
9. Harry wanted Dexter to stop the nurse like the ______.
10. In Chapter 15, ______ came into Dexter's mind unwanted and unasked.
11. The FDLE is a sort of state-level ______.
12. Who says, "human beings are so resilient, aren't they"?
13. By what name does Dexter call the killer?
14. Dexter begins to think that ______ is the Tamiami Trail killer.
15. Brian tells Dexter that when their mom died, they were in that storage container for ______ before they were found.
(a) 24 hours.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) Two and a half days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eric the ______ is a strange and respected columnist from the newspaper.
2. Who informs Deborah that she is close to be suspended?
3. What did Harry keep saying no to on his death bed?
4. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
5. The arms and legs found at the ice rink spelled out ______.
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)