|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Dexter's childhood memory, he is sitting in a pool of ______.
(a) Swamp water.
2. Harry wanted Dexter to stop the nurse like the ______.
3. In Chapter 25, Dexter says he felt like ______'s poster child, and he wanted to go home and go to bed.
(a) Sigmund Freud.
(c) Friedrich Nietzsche.
(d) Francis Bacon.
4. Dexter tells LaGuerta, "all of McHale's victims were off ______.
(b) Tamiami Trail.
(d) Alligator Alley.
5. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
6. Who discovers Jamie's body?
(b) Sergio Rodriguez.
(c) Gervasio Martez.
(d) Michael Sloan.
7. ______ knows Dexter's dark secret.
(c) Sergeant Doakes.
8. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
9. What did Harry keep saying no to on his death bed?
(a) A shot.
(b) He didn't want to eat.
(d) He didn't want to see his family.
10. Dexter says that ______ is a place where family mattered and obligations were as real as headless hookers.
(a) Adventure Land.
(b) Dino Land.
(c) Disney Land.
(d) Harry Land.
11. Dexter says, "I know it is a nearly human weakness, and it may be no more than ordinary sentimentality, but I have always loved ______."
12. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
13. The last time Dexter was in the storage container, who was he looking for?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His mother.
14. How old was Dexter when his biological mother died?
15. Who drives the Zamboni for the morning skate?
(a) Raul Martinez.
(b) Steban Rodriguez.
(c) Paco Rojo.
(d) Jeff Lindsay.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, who says, "no one will blame you" in regard to the image on the security video?
2. In Chapter 24, Deborah signed out of work to go to ________.
3. At the end of the novel, Dexter says he is going to call on ______ at the next full moon.
4. Who calls Dexter looking for Deborah?
5. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)