Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Harry to die?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) A year and a half.
(c) Fifty-seven years.
(d) Three days.
2. How old was Dexter when his biological mother died?
3. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
4. All of the following items are found in or around the heads in Chapter 19, except for which item?
(a) A Barbie.
(b) A toy truck.
(d) A mirror.
5. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
(a) "Yes, that's me."
(b) "No comment."
(c) "I don't know."
(d) "No, that's not me."
6. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
(a) To get a blood sample.
(b) To get a hair sample.
(c) To read the police report.
(d) To wash off his fingerprints.
7. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
(a) The media.
8. Who does the man in the security video resemble?
9. What does Dexter find in his passenger seat of his car?
(a) A Barbie doll.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A flower.
(d) A balloon.
10. Who says, "human beings are so resilient, aren't they"?
11. Who calls Dexter looking for Deborah?
12. In Chapter 25, Dexter says he felt like ______'s poster child, and he wanted to go home and go to bed.
(a) Sigmund Freud.
(c) Francis Bacon.
(d) Friedrich Nietzsche.
13. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) At a construction site.
(b) At the ice rink.
(c) In a pool.
(d) In a palm tree.
14. By ______ Deborah says she will come back to get Dexter in Chapter 23.
(a) 12 pm.
(b) 8 am.
(c) 4 pm.
(d) 3 am.
15. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
(a) Storage container.
(b) Jail cell.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) Refrigerated truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Deborah speaking to in Chapter 23, when she says, "I'm leaving you in charge of determining if this evidence is relevant."
2. The FDLE is a sort of state-level ______.
3. In Chapter 15, ______ came into Dexter's mind unwanted and unasked.
4. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
5. How many heads are at the crime scene in Chapter 19?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)