|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Dexter suggest Deborah begin reviewing the security tape?
(a) 3 pm.
(b) 8 pm.
(c) 12 am.
(d) 12 pm.
2. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
3. Brian tells Dexter that they are ______.
(a) Dutch triplets.
(b) Mexican triplets.
(c) Irish twins.
(d) French twins.
4. Who informs Deborah that she is close to be suspended?
5. Who says, "but then you push me on the floor like I'm some kind of pig, and I wonder what's wrong with me?"
6. When asked, "wha' kinda cop you are, ha?" Dexter replies, "I'm a ______."
(b) Forensic Investigator.
(c) Homicide detective.
(d) Nerd cop.
7. Dexter tells LaGuerta, "all of McHale's victims were off ______.
(a) Alligator Alley.
(c) Tamiami Trail.
8. Dexter was ______ when Deborah disappeared.
(a) In the shower.
(b) Out for a jog.
9. How old was Dexter when his biological mother died?
10. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
(a) "No, that's not me."
(b) "No comment."
(c) "Yes, that's me."
(d) "I don't know."
11. In Chapter 24, Deborah signed out of work to go to ________.
(a) The ice rink.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) Dexter's house.
(d) The harbor.
12. Dexter says all of the following women were all apparently unable to exist without him, except for who?
13. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
(b) Father Donovan.
14. In Chapter 25, Dexter says he felt like ______'s poster child, and he wanted to go home and go to bed.
(a) Friedrich Nietzsche.
(c) Francis Bacon.
(d) Sigmund Freud.
15. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
(a) Jamie Jaworski.
(b) Jamie Jaminson.
(c) Jamie Jinkins.
(d) Jamie Jillian.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, who says, "no one will blame you" in regard to the image on the security video?
2. Dexter says, "I know it is a nearly human weakness, and it may be no more than ordinary sentimentality, but I have always loved ______."
3. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
4. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
5. Who has jurisdiction at the Office Depot Center?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)