|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harry wanted Dexter to stop the nurse like the ______.
2. Why does Dexter think Rita wants him to come over in Chapter 15?
(a) So she can vent.
(b) So she can break up with him.
(c) So they can make up.
(d) So they can watch a movie.
3. Who has jurisdiction at the Office Depot Center?
(a) Hillsborough county.
(b) Pasco county.
(c) Dade county.
(d) Broward county.
4. In Chapter 15, ______ came into Dexter's mind unwanted and unasked.
5. Brian tells Dexter that they are ______.
(a) Dutch triplets.
(b) French twins.
(c) Mexican triplets.
(d) Irish twins.
6. Dexter begins to think that ______ is the Tamiami Trail killer.
7. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
8. Besides the killer, who else had asked Dexter, "what do you remember from before?"
9. What directs Dexter to the right storage container?
(a) The Dark Passenger.
(b) Deborah's scream.
(d) His GPS.
10. ______ had once taken Dexter to a New Age Health Awareness Workshop which had stressed the importance of deep cleansing breaths.
11. Where did Dexter attend college?
(a) University of South Florida.
(b) University of Tampa.
(c) University of Miami.
12. What can one view on Kathouse.com?
(a) Crime scene photos.
(b) Cat houses.
(c) Panther's hockey games.
(d) Real estate.
13. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
(a) In Dexter's freezer.
(b) At the ice rink.
(c) In the refrigerated truck.
(d) At the construction site.
14. How many girls does Jamie confess to taking?
15. ______ do not like Dexter and they quite often disapprove of what he does to their masters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dexter find in his passenger seat of his car?
2. By what name does Dexter call the killer?
3. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
4. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "He has Deborah"?
5. In context, who is "we" referring to in Chapter 14?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)