|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says all of the following women were all apparently unable to exist without him, except for who?
2. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) In a pool.
(b) At a construction site.
(c) At the ice rink.
(d) In a palm tree.
3. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
4. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
5. In Dexter's childhood memory, he is sitting in a pool of ______.
(c) Swamp water.
6. Where did Dexter attend college?
(a) University of Miami.
(c) University of South Florida.
(d) University of Tampa.
7. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
(a) "No, that's not me."
(b) "Yes, that's me."
(c) "I don't know."
(d) "No comment."
8. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
(a) To wash off his fingerprints.
(b) To read the police report.
(c) To get a blood sample.
(d) To get a hair sample.
9. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
10. Why is there blood smeared on the ice in Chapter 21?
(a) Dexter smeared his victim's blood on the ice.
(b) LaGuerta is shot on the ice.
(c) Steban fell on the ice.
(d) The killer left it for Dexter.
11. What type of vehicle does Jamie drive?
(a) Chevy Malibu.
(b) Ford F-150.
(c) Refrigerated truck.
(d) Toyota pickup.
12. How long did it take Harry to die?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) A year and a half.
(c) Fifty-seven years.
(d) Three days.
13. At the end of the novel, Dexter says he is going to call on ______ at the next full moon.
(d) Sergeant Doakes.
14. Brian is all of the following except for which?
(a) The Tamiami Trail killer.
(c) Deborah's boyfriend.
(d) Dexter's brother.
15. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
(a) Jamie Jaworski.
(b) Jamie Jinkins.
(c) Jamie Jaminson.
(d) Jamie Jillian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harry wanted Dexter to stop the nurse like the ______.
2. In context, who is "we" referring to in Chapter 14?
3. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
4. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
5. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)