|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
(a) The conclusion.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The hunting.
(d) The climax.
2. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
(a) In Dexter's freezer.
(b) At the ice rink.
(c) At the construction site.
(d) In the refrigerated truck.
3. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
(b) Father Donovan.
4. According to LaGuerta, who wants to kill Dexter?
5. What does Deborah and Dexter find in the goalie's net in Chapter 21?
6. Who is Dexter's first human victim?
(a) His mom.
(c) Father Donovan.
(d) Harry's nurse.
7. Where does the FDLE have jurisdiction?
(b) Central Florida.
(c) North Florida.
(d) South Florida.
8. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
(b) Dexter's dream.
(c) Nicholas Sparks.
(d) Edgar Allen Poe.
9. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "He has Deborah"?
(a) The Tamiami Trail killer.
10. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
(a) To get a hair sample.
(b) To get a blood sample.
(c) To read the police report.
(d) To wash off his fingerprints.
11. Who is Deborah speaking to in Chapter 23, when she says, "I'm leaving you in charge of determining if this evidence is relevant."
12. LaGuerta tells Dexter that if she doesn't catch the Tamiami Trail killer by herself in ______ she will be a meter maid.
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) One month.
(d) 24 hours.
13. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
14. In Chapter 23, who says, "no one will blame you" in regard to the image on the security video?
15. What does Dexter find in his passenger seat of his car?
(a) A baby doll.
(b) A Barbie doll.
(c) A flower.
(d) A balloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter begins to think that ______ is the Tamiami Trail killer.
2. Who reprimands LaGuerta for speaking to the media?
3. Who has jurisdiction at the Office Depot Center?
4. Who drives the Zamboni for the morning skate?
5. At what time does Dexter suggest Deborah begin reviewing the security tape?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)