|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Harry to die?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Fifty-seven years.
(c) Three days.
(d) A year and a half.
2. Who informs Deborah that she is close to be suspended?
3. All of the following are Harry's Way of killing, except for which one?
(a) Be prepared.
(b) Be safe.
(c) Be careful.
(d) Be impulsive.
4. Who is Dexter's first human victim?
(b) Harry's nurse.
(c) His mom.
(d) Father Donovan.
5. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
6. Who says, "but then you push me on the floor like I'm some kind of pig, and I wonder what's wrong with me?"
7. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
(d) Father Donovan.
8. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
(a) Refrigerated truck.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) Jail cell.
(d) Storage container.
9. Brian is all of the following except for which?
(a) Deborah's boyfriend.
(c) Dexter's brother.
(d) The Tamiami Trail killer.
10. Besides the killer, who else had asked Dexter, "what do you remember from before?"
11. Who is Deborah referring to when she says, "maybe about fashion. She dresses really nice"?
12. According to Deborah, what would Harry do if he saw the image on the security video?
(a) Turn Dexter into the police.
(b) Destroy the video.
(c) Encourage Dexter to runaway.
(d) Put Dexter in a mental institution.
13. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) At a construction site.
(b) In a pool.
(c) In a palm tree.
(d) At the ice rink.
14. Why does Dexter think Rita wants him to come over in Chapter 15?
(a) So she can break up with him.
(b) So they can make up.
(c) So she can vent.
(d) So they can watch a movie.
15. Brian tells Dexter that when their mom died, they were in that storage container for ______ before they were found.
(a) 24 hours.
(b) Two and a half days.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) Three weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has jurisdiction at the Office Depot Center?
2. At the end of the novel, Dexter says he is going to call on ______ at the next full moon.
3. In Chapter 25, Dexter says he felt like ______'s poster child, and he wanted to go home and go to bed.
4. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
5. Why is there blood smeared on the ice in Chapter 21?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)