|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reprimands LaGuerta for speaking to the media?
(c) Captain Matthews.
(d) Sergeant Doakes.
2. Dexter was ______ when Deborah disappeared.
(a) Out for a jog.
(c) In the shower.
3. ______ do not like Dexter and they quite often disapprove of what he does to their masters.
4. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "He has Deborah"?
(c) The Tamiami Trail killer.
5. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) In a palm tree.
(b) At a construction site.
(c) At the ice rink.
(d) In a pool.
6. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
(a) To get a hair sample.
(b) To get a blood sample.
(c) To read the police report.
(d) To wash off his fingerprints.
7. What does Dexter find in his passenger seat of his car?
(a) A flower.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A Barbie doll.
(d) A balloon.
8. The last time Dexter was in the storage container, who was he looking for?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His daughter.
9. All of the following letters are on the side of the truck in Chapter 23, except for which?
10. How many girls does Jamie confess to taking?
11. In Dexter's childhood memory, he is sitting in a pool of ______.
(a) Swamp water.
12. Dexter says that ______ is a place where family mattered and obligations were as real as headless hookers.
(a) Harry Land.
(b) Dino Land.
(c) Disney Land.
(d) Adventure Land.
13. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
(a) Refrigerated truck.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) Jail cell.
(d) Storage container.
14. Where did Dexter attend college?
(a) University of Miami.
(b) University of Tampa.
(c) University of South Florida.
15. What is Deborah's nickname for Dexter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What directs Dexter to the right storage container?
2. Who does the man in the security video resemble?
3. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
4. Brian tells Dexter that when their mom died, they were in that storage container for ______ before they were found.
5. Where does the FDLE have jurisdiction?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)