|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
2. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
(a) "I don't know."
(b) "Yes, that's me."
(c) "No comment."
(d) "No, that's not me."
3. Harry wanted Dexter to stop the nurse like the ______.
4. Dexter observes Brian reaching into a carton and pulling out a handful of ______ with a springing panther on them.
5. In Dexter's childhood memory, he is sitting in a pool of ______.
(a) Swamp water.
6. ______ knows Dexter's dark secret.
(c) Sergeant Doakes.
7. Dexter was ______ when Deborah disappeared.
(c) Out for a jog.
(d) In the shower.
8. Dexter says that ______ is a place where family mattered and obligations were as real as headless hookers.
(a) Adventure Land.
(b) Harry Land.
(c) Dino Land.
(d) Disney Land.
9. What is Deborah's nickname for Dexter?
10. Dexter says, "I know it is a nearly human weakness, and it may be no more than ordinary sentimentality, but I have always loved ______."
11. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
12. What can one view on Kathouse.com?
(a) Real estate.
(b) Panther's hockey games.
(c) Crime scene photos.
(d) Cat houses.
13. When asked, "wha' kinda cop you are, ha?" Dexter replies, "I'm a ______."
(a) Nerd cop.
(b) Homicide detective.
(c) Forensic Investigator.
14. Who informs Deborah that she is close to be suspended?
15. ______ had once taken Dexter to a New Age Health Awareness Workshop which had stressed the importance of deep cleansing breaths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
2. Who is Dexter's first human victim?
3. What type of girls does Jamie kill?
4. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
5. All of the following items are found in or around the heads in Chapter 19, except for which item?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)