|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dexter attend college?
(b) University of Tampa.
(c) University of South Florida.
(d) University of Miami.
2. What directs Dexter to the right storage container?
(a) Deborah's scream.
(b) His GPS.
(d) The Dark Passenger.
3. ______ knows Dexter's dark secret.
(c) Sergeant Doakes.
4. ______ do not like Dexter and they quite often disapprove of what he does to their masters.
5. In Chapter 15, how does Dexter know there is a security guard outside where he is working?
(a) He hears the guard's radio.
(b) He sees the guard enter the room.
(c) He hears the guard's car.
(d) He hears the guard cough.
6. Where does the FDLE have jurisdiction?
(b) South Florida.
(c) Central Florida.
(d) North Florida.
7. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
(a) The hunting.
(b) The conclusion.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The climax.
8. Brian is all of the following except for which?
(a) Dexter's brother.
(b) The Tamiami Trail killer.
(c) Deborah's boyfriend.
9. Dexter begins to think that ______ is the Tamiami Trail killer.
10. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) In a pool.
(b) At the ice rink.
(c) At a construction site.
(d) In a palm tree.
11. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
12. When asked, "wha' kinda cop you are, ha?" Dexter replies, "I'm a ______."
(a) Nerd cop.
(b) Forensic Investigator.
(c) Homicide detective.
13. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
(a) "I don't know."
(b) "No comment."
(c) "Yes, that's me."
(d) "No, that's not me."
14. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
15. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
(d) Father Donovan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
2. What can one view on Kathouse.com?
3. What does Dexter find in his passenger seat of his car?
4. Who discovers Jamie's body?
5. Who is Deborah speaking to in Chapter 23, when she says, "I'm leaving you in charge of determining if this evidence is relevant."
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)