|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
2. Why is there blood smeared on the ice in Chapter 21?
(a) The killer left it for Dexter.
(b) Steban fell on the ice.
(c) LaGuerta is shot on the ice.
(d) Dexter smeared his victim's blood on the ice.
3. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
(a) Jail cell.
(b) Refrigerated truck.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) Storage container.
4. Who is Dexter's first human victim?
(a) Harry's nurse.
(b) Father Donovan.
(d) His mom.
5. Dexter begins to think that ______ is the Tamiami Trail killer.
6. What does Dexter find in his passenger seat of his car?
(a) A baby doll.
(b) A Barbie doll.
(c) A flower.
(d) A balloon.
7. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
8. In context, who is "we" referring to in Chapter 14?
(a) Dexter and LaGuerta.
(b) Dexter and Deborah.
(c) Dexter and Jamie.
(d) Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
9. How many girls does Jamie confess to taking?
10. Who is Deborah speaking to in Chapter 23, when she says, "I'm leaving you in charge of determining if this evidence is relevant."
11. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
(a) The climax.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The hunting.
(d) The conclusion.
12. According to LaGuerta, who wants to kill Dexter?
13. Who does the man in the security video resemble?
14. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
(b) The media.
15. At what time does Dexter suggest Deborah begin reviewing the security tape?
(a) 8 pm.
(b) 12 am.
(c) 3 pm.
(d) 12 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "He has Deborah"?
2. In Dexter's childhood memory, he is sitting in a pool of ______.
3. In Chapter 25, Dexter says he felt like ______'s poster child, and he wanted to go home and go to bed.
4. What did Harry keep saying no to on his death bed?
5. What directs Dexter to the right storage container?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)