|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
(a) He is lost.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) He is looking for his dog.
(d) He is hunting.
2. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
3. Who is the Dark Passenger?
(a) Dexter's inner voice.
(b) Dexter's dad.
(c) The Tamiami Trail killer.
(d) Father Donovan.
4. Who makes an arrest in the Tamiami Trail case?
5. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
6. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
7. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
8. Who finds the refrigerated truck used to transport the decapitated bodies in Chapter 11?
9. How did Dexter's foster mom die?
(a) Car accident.
10. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
11. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 72 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
12. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
13. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A restaurant worker.
(b) A construction worker.
(c) A pharmacist.
(d) A veterinarian.
14. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
(a) Waffle House.
(d) Wolfie's Deli.
15. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) Three years.
(d) A year and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
2. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
3. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
4. What are the name of Rita's kids?
5. Dexter refers to thugs, robbers, and crackheads as ______.
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)