|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is nicknamed "Einstein"?
2. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
3. Rita is all of the following except which one?
(a) A divorcee.
(b) A journalist.
(c) Dexter's girlfriend.
(d) A mother.
4. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
5. Where is the decapitated body found in Chapter 10?
(a) In the goalie's net.
(b) In Dexter's house.
(c) In the refrigerated truck.
(d) In the dumpster.
6. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
7. Who finds the refrigerated truck used to transport the decapitated bodies in Chapter 11?
8. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
(a) A year.
(b) Three years.
(c) A year and a half.
(d) Six months.
9. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
(a) A woman's head.
(b) A barbie doll.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A bowling ball.
10. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
(a) Fishing wire.
(b) Plastic wrap.
(d) Duct tape.
11. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
(a) Coconut Grove .
(c) Dinner Key.
(d) El Portal.
12. Who determines that there is a witness to the crime at the Cacique Motel?
13. Deborah says people destroy the refrigerated trucks for what reason?
(a) To hide evidence.
(b) Insurance money.
(c) To hide their drugs.
(d) For fun.
14. How does killing make Dexter feel?
15. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) A pharmacist.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A restaurant worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
2. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
3. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
4. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
5. According to Deborah, in the last month ______ refrigerated trucks have been reported stolen.
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)