|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
2. The speed limit on Biscayne Boulevard is ______.
(a) 35 mph.
(b) 15 mph.
(c) 60 mph.
(d) 45 mph.
3. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
(a) Carlile Valentine.
(b) Earl McHale.
(c) Charley Walker.
4. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
(a) Sergeant Mitchell.
(b) Sergeant Stokes.
(c) Sergeant Matthews.
(d) Sergeant Doakes.
5. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
(b) Father Donovan.
6. LaGuerta asks Dexter ______ times if he had seen the driver of the refrigerated truck.
7. Dexter realizes that ______ likes him.
8. Who is nicknamed "Einstein"?
9. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
(a) A heart.
(b) A rose.
(c) A bird.
(d) A butterfly.
10. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
11. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
12. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
13. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) A hair sample.
(b) Their wedding ring.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) A picture.
14. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
(a) A woman's head.
(b) A bowling ball.
(c) A barbie doll.
(d) A shoe.
15. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
(a) Waffle House.
(c) Wolfie's Deli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Miami's hockey team?
2. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
3. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
4. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
5. What object does Dexter imagine bringing home?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)