|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Dark Passenger?
(a) Dexter's dad.
(b) The Tamiami Trail killer.
(c) Father Donovan.
(d) Dexter's inner voice.
2. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
(a) A heart.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A rose.
(d) A bird.
3. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) A year and a half.
(d) Three years.
4. What does Dexter find attached to his refrigerator?
(a) A Barbie doll's head.
(b) A letter.
(c) A drawing of a smile face.
(d) A picture of the crime scene.
5. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
(b) Hair ribbon.
(c) Shoe laces.
(d) Fishing line.
6. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
(a) A refrigerated truck.
(b) An SUV.
(c) A limo.
(d) A taxi cab.
7. Where is the decapitated body found in Chapter 10?
(a) In the dumpster.
(b) In the refrigerated truck.
(c) In Dexter's house.
(d) In the goalie's net.
8. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A black ski mask.
(b) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(c) A while silk mask.
(d) A Halloween mask.
9. In what state does the novel take place?
(d) New York.
10. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
(a) A cop.
(b) A cab driver.
(c) A mailman.
(d) A janitor.
11. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
12. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
(a) The thrill was gone.
(b) His blade wasn't sharp enough.
(c) He was interrupted.
(d) He forgot.
13. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
(b) The movies.
14. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) A hair sample.
(b) A drop of blood.
(c) Their wedding ring.
(d) A picture.
15. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A barbie doll.
(c) A bowling ball.
(d) A woman's head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
2. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
3. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
4. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
5. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)