Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
2. What does Dexter find inside his freezer?
(b) The Barbie doll's body.
(c) A hand.
(d) A finger.
3. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
(a) Father Donovan.
(b) Pastor Cullen.
(c) Father Pepperidge.
(d) Pastor Perry.
4. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
(c) Father Donovan.
5. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
6. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
(a) She is Dexter's foster sister.
(b) She is a cop.
(c) She is adopted.
(d) Her father was a cop.
7. Who suspects there is something up with Dexter?
8. What does Dexter find attached to his refrigerator?
(a) A letter.
(b) A Barbie doll's head.
(c) A drawing of a smile face.
(d) A picture of the crime scene.
9. In context, the word "artist" in Chapter 10, best means ______.
10. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
11. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
(a) An SUV.
(b) A limo.
(c) A taxi cab.
(d) A refrigerated truck.
12. Who finds the refrigerated truck used to transport the decapitated bodies in Chapter 11?
13. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Right arm.
(b) Right leg.
(c) Left arm.
(d) Left leg.
14. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
(b) El Portal.
(c) Coconut Grove .
(d) Dinner Key.
15. Dexter realizes that ______ likes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
2. What is cell crystallization?
3. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
4. What is Dexter's profession?
5. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)