|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(c) South Beach.
2. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
3. Channel ______ is the channel of choice for people with an eye for carnage.
4. What does Dexter find attached to his refrigerator?
(a) A picture of the crime scene.
(b) A letter.
(c) A Barbie doll's head.
(d) A drawing of a smile face.
5. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
(c) Wolfie's Deli.
(d) Waffle House.
6. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
7. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Left arm.
(b) Right arm.
(c) Left leg.
(d) Right leg.
8. Who is Dexter dating?
9. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
10. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
11. What is the name of Miami's hockey team?
(a) The Hurricanes.
(b) The Panthers.
(c) The Eagles.
(d) The Penguins.
12. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
(a) A refrigerated truck.
(b) A taxi cab.
(c) A pickup truck.
(d) A limo.
13. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
14. Deborah says people destroy the refrigerated trucks for what reason?
(a) To hide their drugs.
(b) For fun.
(c) Insurance money.
(d) To hide evidence.
15. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
(a) Cuban Spanish.
(c) Italian Spanish.
(d) Trade Winds Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who unexpectedly calls Dexter in Chapter 13?
2. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
3. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
4. The speed limit on Biscayne Boulevard is ______.
5. What is cell crystallization?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)