|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
2. What are the name of Rita's kids?
(a) Christopher and Allison.
(b) Carl and Abby.
(c) Cory and Ashley.
(d) Cody and Astor.
3. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
4. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
5. Dexter reveals that their murder suspect is nicknamed the ______.
(a) Tamiami Trail Butcher.
(b) Sunset Slayer.
(c) Gainesville Ripper.
(d) Miami Vampire.
6. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
7. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
(a) A woman's head.
(b) A bowling ball.
(c) A barbie doll.
(d) A shoe.
8. How does killing make Dexter feel?
9. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
(a) Cuban Spanish.
(b) Trade Winds Spanish.
(d) Italian Spanish.
10. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Left arm.
(b) Left leg.
(c) Right arm.
(d) Right leg.
11. Dexter says that however coarse and brutal Daryll Earl looked, the real threat to society was ______.
12. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A pharmacist.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) A restaurant worker.
13. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
(a) Sergeant Mitchell.
(b) Sergeant Doakes.
(c) Sergeant Stokes.
(d) Sergeant Matthews.
14. "That Stanley Cup year, every time the Panthers scored the fans threw three or four thousand ______ onto the rink.
(a) Plastic rats.
(b) Plastic roses.
(c) Plastic panthers.
(d) Plastic cups.
15. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
(a) In his victim's house.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In his victim's car.
(d) In the bushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dexter find attached to his refrigerator?
2. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
3. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
4. Deborah tells Dexter that she wants to work in ______.
5. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)