|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says that however coarse and brutal Daryll Earl looked, the real threat to society was ______.
2. LaGuerta asks Dexter ______ times if he had seen the driver of the refrigerated truck.
3. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
4. How does killing make Dexter feel?
5. Who is Jackson Pollock?
(a) A famous athlete.
(b) A famous singer.
(c) A famous actor.
(d) A famous painter.
6. Rita is all of the following except which one?
(a) Dexter's girlfriend.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A mother.
(d) A divorcee.
7. Channel ______ is the channel of choice for people with an eye for carnage.
8. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
(b) Duct tape.
(c) Plastic wrap.
(d) Fishing wire.
9. Who says, "I guess it's possible to miss a lot of obvious things, Detective"?
10. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
11. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Right leg.
(b) Left leg.
(c) Right arm.
(d) Left arm.
12. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
(b) The elderly.
13. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) Their wedding ring.
(b) A drop of blood.
(c) A hair sample.
(d) A picture.
14. Who finds the refrigerated truck used to transport the decapitated bodies in Chapter 11?
15. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
2. What does Dexter determine the symbolism of the rear-view mirror to be?
3. Who unexpectedly calls Dexter in Chapter 13?
4. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
5. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)