|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
(a) Lee county.
(b) Collier county.
(c) Broward county.
(d) Orange county.
2. How did Dexter's foster mom die?
(c) Car accident.
3. What object does Angel hold up at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) A side-view mirror.
(b) A red shoe.
(c) A rear-view mirror.
(d) A barbie doll.
4. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
(a) Father Donovan.
(b) Pastor Cullen.
(c) Pastor Perry.
(d) Father Pepperidge.
5. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
6. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
7. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
(a) Italian Spanish.
(b) Trade Winds Spanish.
(d) Cuban Spanish.
8. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
9. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
(b) Hair ribbon.
(c) Fishing line.
(d) Shoe laces.
10. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
11. Who is Jackson Pollock?
(a) A famous painter.
(b) A famous athlete.
(c) A famous actor.
(d) A famous singer.
12. What object does Dexter imagine bringing home?
(a) The rear-view mirror.
(b) The decapitated head.
(c) The refrigerated truck.
(d) The crime scene photos.
13. When asked, "what are you?" the narrator replies, "the beginning. And the end. Meet your ______, Father."
14. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no body.
(b) There is no skin.
(c) There is no evidence.
(d) There is no blood.
15. LaGuerta asks Dexter ______ times if he had seen the driver of the refrigerated truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
2. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
3. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
4. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
5. According to Deborah, in the last month ______ refrigerated trucks have been reported stolen.
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)