|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(c) South Beach.
2. What is Dexter's profession?
(b) Security guard.
(c) Blood spatter analyst.
(d) Homicide Detective.
3. In Chapter 13, Dexter senses ______ was broken into.
(a) His home.
(b) His car.
(c) Deborah's home.
(d) His lab.
4. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(b) A Halloween mask.
(c) A black ski mask.
(d) A while silk mask.
5. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 72 hours.
(d) 60 minutes.
6. What does Dexter find attached to his refrigerator?
(a) A drawing of a smile face.
(b) A picture of the crime scene.
(c) A Barbie doll's head.
(d) A letter.
7. The speed limit on Biscayne Boulevard is ______.
(a) 60 mph.
(b) 15 mph.
(c) 45 mph.
(d) 35 mph.
8. Dexter realizes that ______ likes him.
9. Who is Jackson Pollock?
(a) A famous painter.
(b) A famous actor.
(c) A famous singer.
(d) A famous athlete.
10. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
(d) The movies.
11. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
12. LaGuerta asks Dexter ______ times if he had seen the driver of the refrigerated truck.
13. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
14. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
(a) A pistol.
(b) An axe.
(c) A rock.
(d) A chainsaw.
15. Dexter refers to thugs, robbers, and crackheads as ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked, "what are you?" the narrator replies, "the beginning. And the end. Meet your ______, Father."
2. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
4. What is cell crystallization?
5. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)