|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
(a) He was interrupted.
(b) His blade wasn't sharp enough.
(c) The thrill was gone.
(d) He forgot.
2. Who is Dexter dating?
3. What object does Angel hold up at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) A side-view mirror.
(b) A red shoe.
(c) A barbie doll.
(d) A rear-view mirror.
4. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
(a) A taxi cab.
(b) A refrigerated truck.
(c) A pickup truck.
(d) A limo.
5. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year and a half.
(c) A year.
(d) Three years.
6. What are the name of Rita's kids?
(a) Carl and Abby.
(b) Christopher and Allison.
(c) Cody and Astor.
(d) Cory and Ashley.
7. Dexter refers to thugs, robbers, and crackheads as ______.
8. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
(a) A bird.
(b) A heart.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A rose.
9. Who unexpectedly calls Dexter in Chapter 13?
10. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
11. What is Dexter's profession?
(a) Security guard.
(b) Blood spatter analyst.
(d) Homicide Detective.
12. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
(a) The bodies of the orphaned children.
(b) The blood on the walls.
(c) The dirty dishes in the sink.
(d) The dirty laundry on the floor.
13. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
(a) Her father was a cop.
(b) She is Dexter's foster sister.
(c) She is adopted.
(d) She is a cop.
14. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
(a) He is hunting.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) He is lost.
(d) He is looking for his dog.
15. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
(a) Charley Walker.
(b) Earl McHale.
(d) Carlile Valentine.
Short Answer Questions
1. The speed limit on Biscayne Boulevard is ______.
2. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
3. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
4. Who finds the refrigerated truck used to transport the decapitated bodies in Chapter 11?
5. Who does Dexter tell about his discovery in his refrigerator?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)