|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
2. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
(a) Coconut Grove .
(b) Dinner Key.
(d) El Portal.
3. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
(a) A rock.
(b) A chainsaw.
(c) A pistol.
(d) An axe.
4. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
(a) Broward county.
(b) Collier county.
(c) Orange county.
(d) Lee county.
5. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) A picture.
(b) A drop of blood.
(c) A hair sample.
(d) Their wedding ring.
6. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no body.
(b) There is no blood.
(c) There is no skin.
(d) There is no evidence.
7. Where is the decapitated body found in Chapter 10?
(a) In the goalie's net.
(b) In the dumpster.
(c) In the refrigerated truck.
(d) In Dexter's house.
8. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
9. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
(a) She is adopted.
(b) Her father was a cop.
(c) She is Dexter's foster sister.
(d) She is a cop.
10. Who is Dexter dating?
11. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A while silk mask.
(b) A Halloween mask.
(c) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(d) A black ski mask.
12. Channel ______ is the channel of choice for people with an eye for carnage.
13. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
14. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Left arm.
(b) Right arm.
(c) Right leg.
(d) Left leg.
15. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter refers to thugs, robbers, and crackheads as ______.
2. Dexter says that however coarse and brutal Daryll Earl looked, the real threat to society was ______.
3. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
4. When asked, "what are you?" the narrator replies, "the beginning. And the end. Meet your ______, Father."
5. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)