|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
(a) A year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three years.
(d) A year and a half.
2. Deborah says people destroy the refrigerated trucks for what reason?
(a) Insurance money.
(b) For fun.
(c) To hide evidence.
(d) To hide their drugs.
3. Dexter gives ______ the creeps.
(a) Sergeant Doakes.
(b) Captain Matthews.
(c) Major Smith.
(d) Detective LaGuerta.
4. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
(a) Father Pepperidge.
(b) Father Donovan.
(c) Pastor Cullen.
(d) Pastor Perry.
5. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(d) South Beach.
6. How did Dexter's foster mom die?
(d) Car accident.
7. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His dreams.
(b) His victim's phone number.
(c) His victim's name.
(d) His victim's address.
8. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
(a) Sergeant Mitchell.
(b) Sergeant Doakes.
(c) Sergeant Matthews.
(d) Sergeant Stokes.
9. Who makes an arrest in the Tamiami Trail case?
10. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A black ski mask.
(b) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(c) A while silk mask.
(d) A Halloween mask.
11. Dexter refers to thugs, robbers, and crackheads as ______.
12. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
13. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
(c) Father Donovan.
14. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
(a) His classmate.
(b) A dog.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His foster mom.
15. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
2. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
4. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
5. Dexter reveals that their murder suspect is nicknamed the ______.
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)