|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 48 hours.
2. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
3. What object does Angel hold up at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) A side-view mirror.
(b) A red shoe.
(c) A barbie doll.
(d) A rear-view mirror.
4. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
(a) A rock.
(b) A chainsaw.
(c) An axe.
(d) A pistol.
5. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
(a) El Portal.
(b) Dinner Key.
(c) Coconut Grove .
6. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
7. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
(a) Sergeant Matthews.
(b) Sergeant Doakes.
(c) Sergeant Stokes.
(d) Sergeant Mitchell.
8. What does Dexter find attached to his refrigerator?
(a) A picture of the crime scene.
(b) A letter.
(c) A Barbie doll's head.
(d) A drawing of a smile face.
9. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) A picture.
(b) A hair sample.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) Their wedding ring.
10. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
(d) The movies.
11. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A pharmacist.
(c) A restaurant worker.
(d) A veterinarian.
12. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A while silk mask.
(b) A Halloween mask.
(c) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(d) A black ski mask.
13. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
14. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
15. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
(c) The elderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Deborah tells Dexter that she wants to work in ______.
2. Who unexpectedly calls Dexter in Chapter 13?
3. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
4. Who makes an arrest in the Tamiami Trail case?
5. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)