|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) A pharmacist.
(c) A restaurant worker.
(d) A construction worker.
2. Where is the decapitated body found in Chapter 10?
(a) In the refrigerated truck.
(b) In Dexter's house.
(c) In the dumpster.
(d) In the goalie's net.
3. What is the first word of the novel?
4. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
(a) The movies.
5. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
(a) Broward county.
(b) Orange county.
(c) Collier county.
(d) Lee county.
6. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
(a) Her father was a cop.
(b) She is a cop.
(c) She is Dexter's foster sister.
(d) She is adopted.
7. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
8. Dexter says that however coarse and brutal Daryll Earl looked, the real threat to society was ______.
9. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
(a) A refrigerated truck.
(b) An SUV.
(c) A taxi cab.
(d) A limo.
10. Dexter realizes that ______ likes him.
11. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no skin.
(b) There is no blood.
(c) There is no evidence.
(d) There is no body.
12. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
(a) Fishing wire.
(b) Duct tape.
(d) Plastic wrap.
13. What object does Dexter imagine bringing home?
(a) The rear-view mirror.
(b) The crime scene photos.
(c) The decapitated head.
(d) The refrigerated truck.
14. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
15. Channel ______ is the channel of choice for people with an eye for carnage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
2. Who is nicknamed "Einstein"?
3. Who suspects there is something up with Dexter?
4. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
5. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)