|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A rose.
(c) A heart.
(d) A bird.
2. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
(d) The movies.
3. All of the following are Harry's Way of killing, except for which one?
(a) Be safe.
(b) Be prepared.
(c) Be careful.
(d) Be impulsive.
4. Who makes an arrest in the Tamiami Trail case?
5. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
(a) The beginning.
(b) The climax.
(c) The hunting.
(d) The conclusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
2. Who is the Dark Passenger?
3. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
4. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
5. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)