|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who unexpectedly calls Dexter in Chapter 13?
2. How does killing make Dexter feel?
3. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
(a) He forgot.
(b) The thrill was gone.
(c) He was interrupted.
(d) His blade wasn't sharp enough.
4. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
5. What did Harry keep saying no to on his death bed?
(a) He didn't want to see his family.
(b) He didn't want to eat.
(c) A shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
2. At what time does Dexter suggest Deborah begin reviewing the security tape?
3. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
4. At the end of the novel, Dexter says he is going to call on ______ at the next full moon.
5. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)