|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Left arm.
(b) Right leg.
(c) Right arm.
(d) Left leg.
2. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "He has Deborah"?
(d) The Tamiami Trail killer.
3. Rita is all of the following except which one?
(a) A divorcee.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A mother.
(d) Dexter's girlfriend.
4. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
(a) In a tree.
(b) In his victim's house.
(c) In the bushes.
(d) In his victim's car.
5. The FDLE is a sort of state-level ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. LaGuerta tells Dexter that if she doesn't catch the Tamiami Trail killer by herself in ______ she will be a meter maid.
2. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
3. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
4. Dexter gives ______ the creeps.
5. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)