|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jackson Pollock?
(a) A famous athlete.
(b) A famous actor.
(c) A famous singer.
(d) A famous painter.
2. What type of vehicle does Jamie drive?
(a) Toyota pickup.
(b) Chevy Malibu.
(c) Ford F-150.
(d) Refrigerated truck.
3. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
4. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
5. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
(a) Sergeant Stokes.
(b) Sergeant Doakes.
(c) Sergeant Mitchell.
(d) Sergeant Matthews.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
2. In Chapter 24, Deborah signed out of work to go to ________.
3. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
4. ______ had once taken Dexter to a New Age Health Awareness Workshop which had stressed the importance of deep cleansing breaths.
5. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)