|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Dexter imagine bringing home?
(a) The refrigerated truck.
(b) The rear-view mirror.
(c) The decapitated head.
(d) The crime scene photos.
2. Channel ______ is the channel of choice for people with an eye for carnage.
3. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
(a) A pistol.
(b) An axe.
(c) A chainsaw.
(d) A rock.
4. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(c) South Beach.
5. What is the first word of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
2. How does killing make Dexter feel?
3. In Chapter 25, Dexter says he felt like ______'s poster child, and he wanted to go home and go to bed.
4. Dexter realizes that ______ likes him.
5. Dexter says that ______ is a place where family mattered and obligations were as real as headless hookers.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)