|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says, "I know it is a nearly human weakness, and it may be no more than ordinary sentimentality, but I have always loved ______."
2. Deborah says people destroy the refrigerated trucks for what reason?
(a) For fun.
(b) To hide evidence.
(c) Insurance money.
(d) To hide their drugs.
3. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His victim's address.
(b) His victim's phone number.
(c) His victim's name.
(d) His dreams.
4. Who says, "but then you push me on the floor like I'm some kind of pig, and I wonder what's wrong with me?"
5. Who says, "human beings are so resilient, aren't they"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Deborah's nickname for Dexter?
2. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
3. What does Dexter find inside his freezer?
4. LaGuerta asks Dexter ______ times if he had seen the driver of the refrigerated truck.
5. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)