|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Harry to die?
(a) A year and a half.
(b) Three days.
(c) Fifty-seven years.
(d) Two minutes.
2. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
(a) In Dexter's freezer.
(b) In the refrigerated truck.
(c) At the construction site.
(d) At the ice rink.
3. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
(a) He is lost.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) He is hunting.
(d) He is looking for his dog.
4. Who says, "human beings are so resilient, aren't they"?
5. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, ______ came into Dexter's mind unwanted and unasked.
2. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
3. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
4. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
5. Rita is all of the following except which one?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)