|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
(a) A taxi cab.
(b) A refrigerated truck.
(c) A pickup truck.
(d) A limo.
2. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) A drop of blood.
(b) A hair sample.
(c) Their wedding ring.
(d) A picture.
3. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
(a) Sergeant Mitchell.
(b) Sergeant Stokes.
(c) Sergeant Doakes.
(d) Sergeant Matthews.
4. How does killing make Dexter feel?
5. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Deborah and Dexter find in the goalie's net in Chapter 21?
2. Who is Deborah referring to when she says, "maybe about fashion. She dresses really nice"?
3. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
4. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
5. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)