|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
(a) He is hunting.
(b) He is looking for his dog.
(c) He is lost.
(d) He is hungry.
2. Who says, "I guess it's possible to miss a lot of obvious things, Detective"?
3. Who kills LaGuerta?
4. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
5. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
(a) The beginning.
(b) The climax.
(c) The conclusion.
(d) The hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Dark Passenger?
2. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
3. Who does the man in the security video resemble?
4. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
5. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)