|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
(a) The dirty dishes in the sink.
(b) The dirty laundry on the floor.
(c) The blood on the walls.
(d) The bodies of the orphaned children.
2. Where does Dexter envision Deborah to be?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) Storage container.
(c) Jail cell.
(d) Refrigerated truck.
3. How old was Dexter when his biological mother died?
4. How many heads are at the crime scene in Chapter 19?
5. Deborah says people destroy the refrigerated trucks for what reason?
(a) To hide their drugs.
(b) Insurance money.
(c) To hide evidence.
(d) For fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
2. Brian is all of the following except for which?
3. Who says, "but then you push me on the floor like I'm some kind of pig, and I wonder what's wrong with me?"
4. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
5. Who is the Dark Passenger?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)