|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
(a) He was interrupted.
(b) He forgot.
(c) His blade wasn't sharp enough.
(d) The thrill was gone.
2. Who kills LaGuerta?
3. Where did Dexter attend college?
(a) University of South Florida.
(b) University of Tampa.
(c) University of Miami.
4. Who discovers Jamie's body?
(a) Michael Sloan.
(b) Sergio Rodriguez.
(c) Gervasio Martez.
5. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Deborah speaking to in Chapter 23, when she says, "I'm leaving you in charge of determining if this evidence is relevant."
2. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
3. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
4. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
5. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)