|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
2. All of the following items are found in or around the heads in Chapter 19, except for which item?
(a) A toy truck.
(b) A Barbie.
(d) A mirror.
3. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
(c) Father Donovan.
4. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
5. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following letters are on the side of the truck in Chapter 23, except for which?
2. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
3. Dexter tells LaGuerta, "all of McHale's victims were off ______.
4. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
5. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)