|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
(b) Fishing wire.
(c) Plastic wrap.
(d) Duct tape.
2. Who is Deborah referring to when she says, "maybe about fashion. She dresses really nice"?
3. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
4. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
(b) The media.
5. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
(a) To wash off his fingerprints.
(b) To get a hair sample.
(c) To read the police report.
(d) To get a blood sample.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Deborah and Dexter find in the goalie's net in Chapter 21?
2. When asked, "what are you?" the narrator replies, "the beginning. And the end. Meet your ______, Father."
3. According to Deborah, what would Harry do if he saw the image on the security video?
4. Harry wanted Dexter to stop the nurse like the ______.
5. Who finds the refrigerated truck used to transport the decapitated bodies in Chapter 11?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)