|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers Jamie's body?
(a) Gervasio Martez.
(c) Sergio Rodriguez.
(d) Michael Sloan.
2. By ______ Deborah says she will come back to get Dexter in Chapter 23.
(a) 4 pm.
(b) 12 pm.
(c) 8 am.
(d) 3 am.
3. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
(a) His blade wasn't sharp enough.
(b) He was interrupted.
(c) He forgot.
(d) The thrill was gone.
4. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
(a) He is looking for his dog.
(b) He is hunting.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He is lost.
5. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
(a) To wash off his fingerprints.
(b) To get a blood sample.
(c) To read the police report.
(d) To get a hair sample.
Short Answer Questions
1. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
2. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
3. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
4. Dexter says that ______ is a place where family mattered and obligations were as real as headless hookers.
5. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)