|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
2. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
(a) He is looking for his dog.
(b) He is lost.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He is hunting.
4. Where is the decapitated body found in Chapter 10?
(a) In the dumpster.
(b) In Dexter's house.
(c) In the goalie's net.
(d) In the refrigerated truck.
5. What type of vehicle does Jamie drive?
(a) Refrigerated truck.
(b) Ford F-150.
(c) Chevy Malibu.
(d) Toyota pickup.
Short Answer Questions
1. LaGuerta asks Dexter ______ times if he had seen the driver of the refrigerated truck.
2. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
3. Who determines that there is a witness to the crime at the Cacique Motel?
4. Who makes an arrest in the Tamiami Trail case?
5. Dexter says all of the following women were all apparently unable to exist without him, except for who?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)