|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
(a) Father Pepperidge.
(b) Pastor Cullen.
(c) Father Donovan.
(d) Pastor Perry.
2. Dexter gives ______ the creeps.
(a) Major Smith.
(b) Sergeant Doakes.
(c) Captain Matthews.
(d) Detective LaGuerta.
3. Channel ______ is the channel of choice for people with an eye for carnage.
4. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
5. Who is Dexter dating?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Deborah speaking to in Chapter 23, when she says, "I'm leaving you in charge of determining if this evidence is relevant."
2. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
3. Who says, "I guess it's possible to miss a lot of obvious things, Detective"?
4. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
5. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)