|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
(a) She is a cop.
(b) Her father was a cop.
(c) She is adopted.
(d) She is Dexter's foster sister.
2. In Chapter 15, how does Dexter know there is a security guard outside where he is working?
(a) He sees the guard enter the room.
(b) He hears the guard's radio.
(c) He hears the guard cough.
(d) He hears the guard's car.
3. In Chapter 23, who says, "no one will blame you" in regard to the image on the security video?
4. What is Dexter's profession?
(b) Security guard.
(c) Blood spatter analyst.
(d) Homicide Detective.
5. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
(a) An SUV.
(b) A refrigerated truck.
(c) A taxi cab.
(d) A limo.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
2. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
3. Harry wanted Dexter to stop the nurse like the ______.
4. Where does the FDLE have jurisdiction?
5. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)