|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dexter determine the symbolism of the rear-view mirror to be?
(a) Back up.
(b) Where are you.
(c) Who's behind me.
(d) I see you.
2. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His victim's address.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His victim's phone number.
(d) His victim's name.
3. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
4. Who is Deborah referring to when she says, "maybe about fashion. She dresses really nice"?
5. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) A picture.
(b) A drop of blood.
(c) Their wedding ring.
(d) A hair sample.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
2. What is Deborah's nickname for Dexter?
3. What are the name of Rita's kids?
4. Where is the decapitated body found in Chapter 10?
5. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)