|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In context, the word "artist" in Chapter 10, best means ______.
2. What are the name of Rita's kids?
(a) Christopher and Allison.
(b) Cory and Ashley.
(c) Cody and Astor.
(d) Carl and Abby.
3. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
(a) He is lost.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) He is hunting.
(d) He is looking for his dog.
4. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
5. What can one view on Kathouse.com?
(a) Crime scene photos.
(b) Real estate.
(c) Panther's hockey games.
(d) Cat houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Deborah speaking to in Chapter 23, when she says, "I'm leaving you in charge of determining if this evidence is relevant."
2. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
3. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
4. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
5. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)