|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Right leg.
(b) Right arm.
(c) Left leg.
(d) Left arm.
2. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
(a) The beginning.
(b) The hunting.
(c) The climax.
(d) The conclusion.
3. Dexter reveals that their murder suspect is nicknamed the ______.
(a) Tamiami Trail Butcher.
(b) Sunset Slayer.
(c) Gainesville Ripper.
(d) Miami Vampire.
4. What does Dexter determine the symbolism of the rear-view mirror to be?
(a) Back up.
(b) I see you.
(c) Who's behind me.
(d) Where are you.
5. What is the name of Miami's hockey team?
(a) The Hurricanes.
(b) The Eagles.
(c) The Panthers.
(d) The Penguins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
2. How does killing make Dexter feel?
3. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
4. When asked by Deborah, "is that you?" regarding the image on the security video, Dexter replies ________.
5. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)