|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many heads are at the crime scene in Chapter 19?
2. What is the name of Miami's hockey team?
(a) The Hurricanes.
(b) The Eagles.
(c) The Panthers.
(d) The Penguins.
3. Dexter says that however coarse and brutal Daryll Earl looked, the real threat to society was ______.
4. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
(d) The elderly.
5. "That Stanley Cup year, every time the Panthers scored the fans threw three or four thousand ______ onto the rink.
(a) Plastic cups.
(b) Plastic roses.
(c) Plastic rats.
(d) Plastic panthers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Angel hold up at the end of Chapter 10?
2. Who says, "I guess it's possible to miss a lot of obvious things, Detective"?
3. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
4. In Chapter 13, Dexter senses ______ was broken into.
5. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)