|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first word of the novel?
2. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(a) South Beach.
3. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
(a) The dirty dishes in the sink.
(b) The bodies of the orphaned children.
(c) The blood on the walls.
(d) The dirty laundry on the floor.
4. Who is nicknamed "Einstein"?
5. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
(b) Father Donovan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Deborah referring to when she says, "maybe about fashion. She dresses really nice"?
2. In what state does the novel take place?
3. Why is there blood smeared on the ice in Chapter 21?
4. What is Detective LaGuerta's first name?
5. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)