|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Deborah that she is close to be suspended?
2. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
(d) The elderly.
3. What does Dexter find attached to his refrigerator?
(a) A drawing of a smile face.
(b) A letter.
(c) A picture of the crime scene.
(d) A Barbie doll's head.
4. What did Harry keep saying no to on his death bed?
(a) He didn't want to see his family.
(c) He didn't want to eat.
(d) A shot.
5. How many heads are at the crime scene in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Dexter imagine bringing home?
2. Dexter says that however coarse and brutal Daryll Earl looked, the real threat to society was ______.
3. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
4. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
5. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)