|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He is looking for his dog.
(c) He is lost.
(d) He is hunting.
2. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
(a) She is Dexter's foster sister.
(b) She is adopted.
(c) Her father was a cop.
(d) She is a cop.
3. Who is Jackson Pollock?
(a) A famous painter.
(b) A famous actor.
(c) A famous athlete.
(d) A famous singer.
4. In context, who is "we" referring to in Chapter 14?
(a) Dexter and Jamie.
(b) Dexter and Deborah.
(c) Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
(d) Dexter and LaGuerta.
5. According to Deborah, in the last month ______ refrigerated trucks have been reported stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
2. "That Stanley Cup year, every time the Panthers scored the fans threw three or four thousand ______ onto the rink.
3. Rita is all of the following except which one?
4. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
5. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)