|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
(a) Sergeant Stokes.
(b) Sergeant Matthews.
(c) Sergeant Doakes.
(d) Sergeant Mitchell.
2. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
(b) Edgar Allen Poe.
(c) Nicholas Sparks.
(d) Dexter's dream.
3. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
4. What is Dexter's profession?
(a) Homicide Detective.
(b) Security guard.
(d) Blood spatter analyst.
5. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He is hunting.
(c) He is looking for his dog.
(d) He is lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dexter find inside his freezer?
2. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
3. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
4. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
5. The speed limit on Biscayne Boulevard is ______.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)