|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, ______ came into Dexter's mind unwanted and unasked.
2. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
3. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
(a) He is looking for his dog.
(b) He is lost.
(c) He is hunting.
(d) He is hungry.
4. What is Dexter's profession?
(a) Blood spatter analyst.
(b) Security guard.
(d) Homicide Detective.
5. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
2. Deborah tells Dexter that she wants to work in ______.
3. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
4. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
5. Rita is all of the following except which one?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)