|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "That Stanley Cup year, every time the Panthers scored the fans threw three or four thousand ______ onto the rink.
(a) Plastic rats.
(b) Plastic cups.
(c) Plastic panthers.
(d) Plastic roses.
2. Channel ______ is the channel of choice for people with an eye for carnage.
3. The speed limit on Biscayne Boulevard is ______.
(a) 45 mph.
(b) 15 mph.
(c) 35 mph.
(d) 60 mph.
4. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
(a) Trade Winds Spanish.
(b) Cuban Spanish.
(c) Italian Spanish.
5. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
(a) The climax.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The conclusion.
(d) The hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
2. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
3. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
4. Deborah says people destroy the refrigerated trucks for what reason?
5. What does Dexter find attached to his refrigerator?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)