|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A bowling ball.
(c) A barbie doll.
(d) A woman's head.
2. "That Stanley Cup year, every time the Panthers scored the fans threw three or four thousand ______ onto the rink.
(a) Plastic rats.
(b) Plastic cups.
(c) Plastic roses.
(d) Plastic panthers.
3. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
4. In Chapter 13, Dexter senses ______ was broken into.
(a) His car.
(b) His lab.
(c) His home.
(d) Deborah's home.
5. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
(a) An SUV.
(b) A taxi cab.
(c) A refrigerated truck.
(d) A limo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
2. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
3. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
4. Who is Jackson Pollock?
5. Dexter refers to thugs, robbers, and crackheads as ______.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)