|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
(a) Earl McHale.
(b) Charley Walker.
(c) Carlile Valentine.
2. In Chapter 13, Dexter senses ______ was broken into.
(a) His lab.
(b) His home.
(c) His car.
(d) Deborah's home.
3. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no evidence.
(b) There is no blood.
(c) There is no body.
(d) There is no skin.
4. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A pharmacist.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) A restaurant worker.
5. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
2. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
3. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
4. Deborah says people destroy the refrigerated trucks for what reason?
5. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)