|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Deborah, in the last month ______ refrigerated trucks have been reported stolen.
2. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
3. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
(c) The movies.
4. Who does Dexter tell about his discovery in his refrigerator?
5. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
(a) Jamie Jaworski.
(b) Jamie Jaminson.
(c) Jamie Jillian.
(d) Jamie Jinkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
2. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
3. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
4. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
5. Dexter says that however coarse and brutal Daryll Earl looked, the real threat to society was ______.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)