|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dexter find attached to his refrigerator?
(a) A drawing of a smile face.
(b) A picture of the crime scene.
(c) A letter.
(d) A Barbie doll's head.
2. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
3. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
(a) Edgar Allen Poe.
(c) Dexter's dream.
(d) Nicholas Sparks.
4. What are the name of Rita's kids?
(a) Christopher and Allison.
(b) Cody and Astor.
(c) Carl and Abby.
(d) Cory and Ashley.
5. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
2. What is Dexter's profession?
3. What is cell crystallization?
4. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
5. How does killing make Dexter feel?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)