|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
(b) Nicholas Sparks.
(c) Edgar Allen Poe.
(d) Dexter's dream.
2. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
(a) 72 hours.
(b) 60 minutes.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
3. How does killing make Dexter feel?
4. In Chapter 15, ______ came into Dexter's mind unwanted and unasked.
5. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His victim's phone number.
(b) His victim's name.
(c) His victim's address.
(d) His dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
2. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
3. Deborah tells Dexter that she wants to work in ______.
4. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
5. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)