|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His victim's name.
(b) His victim's address.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His victim's phone number.
2. How does killing make Dexter feel?
3. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
(a) Sergeant Doakes.
(b) Sergeant Stokes.
(c) Sergeant Matthews.
(d) Sergeant Mitchell.
4. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
(a) Edgar Allen Poe.
(b) Nicholas Sparks.
(d) Dexter's dream.
5. ______ do not like Dexter and they quite often disapprove of what he does to their masters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
2. Who is Dexter dating?
3. What type of vehicle does Jamie drive?
4. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
5. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)