1. What is the first word of the novel?
2. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
3. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
(a) Father Pepperidge.
(b) Pastor Perry.
(c) Father Donovan.
(d) Pastor Cullen.
4. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
(a) A cop.
(b) A mailman.
(c) A janitor.
(d) A cab driver.
5. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
(a) In a tree.
(b) In his victim's car.
(c) In the bushes.
(d) In his victim's house.
6. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) Fishing line.
(b) Shoe laces.
(d) Hair ribbon.
7. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(b) A while silk mask.
(c) A black ski mask.
(d) A Halloween mask.
8. In what state does the novel take place?
(d) New York.
This section contains 3,279 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)