1. What is the first word of the novel?
2. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
3. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
(a) Father Pepperidge.
(b) Father Donovan.
(c) Pastor Perry.
(d) Pastor Cullen.
4. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
(a) A mailman.
(b) A cab driver.
(c) A janitor.
(d) A cop.
5. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
(a) In his victim's house.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In his victim's car.
(d) In the bushes.
6. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) Fishing line.
(b) Hair ribbon.
(d) Shoe laces.
7. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A black ski mask.
(b) A Halloween mask.
(c) A while silk mask.
(d) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
8. In what state does the novel take place?
(c) New York.
This section contains 3,279 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)