* Dexter Morgan is a blood analysis expert, who is also a serial killer who only targets serial killers and child molesters.
* Dexter has been waiting for the right moment to take a murderous priest, who has killed seven children and buried them in a garden.
* Dexter fastens the priest to a table with duct tape and begins his work. Before Dexter kills the priest, Dexter hears the priest whisper "thank you."
* Deborah is at the scene of the fifth murder of its kind, and Deborah knows it is going to be a big deal when the killer is caught. Deborah also knows Dexter has some sort of instinct about these things and wants all the help he can offer.
* Dexter goes over to check out the body. It is immediately clear, however, that his expertise is not necessary since there is absolutely no blood on...
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)