|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the book?
2. What is Rack Enterprises?
3. If Jeremy's real, biological parents decide to have another child, what could happen?
4. Why isn't Jeremy's sister a bone marrow match?
5. What caused Myron's business to suffer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Suzze T agree to take the Rack Enterprises deal?
2. In Chapter Thirteen, what frightening message does Myron receive?
3. Where does Myron run and why?
4. Does Nathan Mostoni recognize the name Davis Taylor?
5. What does Win discover about Raymond Lex?
6. After a call from Esperanza in Chapter One, Myron learns that a special someone is looking for him. Who is this person?
7. How does Esperanza feel regarding Myron's involvement in Jeremy's life?
8. Who is Daniel Mostoni?
9. Why does Myron agree to go to Emily's house?
10. Who has been following Myron and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
1. Give three examples of characters that face death in the book. Describe what happens to the character.
2. How does overcoming death change a person? How does it change each character?
Essay Topic 2
1. Was Melina Garston the missing puzzle piece for Myron's case? How did her death push Myron to discover Jeremy's real donor?
2. Had Melina never existed, would Myron have discovered Jeremy's real donor?
Essay Topic 3
Throughout the novel, Emily seems to be a manipulative character.
1. What is the source of Emily's manipulation? Is it Jeremy's survival or her desire for Myron? Cite examples for your reasoning.
2. Does a woman's desperation give her the freedom to do whatever possible to help someone else?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)