|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Myron's mother's name?
2. In Chapter 35, where do Greg, Stan, and Myron travel?
(a) To a house upstate.
(b) To a house at the beach.
(c) To an old farmhouse.
(d) To a home in Jersey.
3. What does Myron refuse to accept from Greg?
(a) An apology for ending Myron's career.
(b) A bribe to find Jeremy.
(c) Greg's friendship.
(d) An apology for stealing Emily.
4. Who is Granite Man?
(a) Grover, Susan Lex's head of security.
(b) Stan Gibbs' lover.
(c) A statue in Central Park.
(d) A rude employee of Win's.
5. What kind deed did Davis Taylor perform?
(a) He agreed to be tested as a possible bone marrow donor.
(b) Donated blood to a friend.
(c) Assisted in finding a bone marrow donor.
(d) Donated bone marrow to a colleague's child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new development does Stan have in his life?
2. Who warned Gibbs against writing an investigative article on Dennis Lex?
3. Bolitar is unsure why Gibbs would only see him, but it leads the reader to believe that there must be some ______ reason that Gibbs would speak to Myron and no one else.
4. What does Greg admit to Myron in Chapter 28?
5. What happened to Dennis Lex as a child?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do they find Jeremy?
2. What do Myron and Emily consider once they speak with Dr. Singh and realize that they cannot harvest bone marrow from Edwin?
3. As Myron meets with Stan Gibbs again in Chapter Twenty-Six, what does he reveal to Myron?
4. What does the FBI believe Stan did?
5. When Stan is finally retested to be the bone marrow donor, what is discovered?
6. Myron meets with Eric Ford, the Deputy Director of the FBI, and discovers what information concerning Stan Gibbs? How does Ford wish to help Myron?
7. Besides the Downings and Myron, who else is searching for Jeremy's donor?
8. What dark family secret has Susan Lex been hiding for years?
9. When Myron meets with Susan Lex again, how is he threatened?
10. Where does Myron's group go after they are done interrogating Chase?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)