|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Myron regarding Stan and Susan's relationship?
(a) The fact that there is an existing relationship.
(b) The two were romantic.
(c) They are secretely related.
(d) They were childhood friends.
2. What new development does Stan have in his life?
(a) He has a job writing for a magazine.
(b) He has a new girl.
(c) Stan has written a bestseller.
(d) He has a television show.
3. Who has been the donor for Jeremy all along?
(a) Stan Gibbs.
(c) Greg Downing.
(d) Edwin Gibbs.
4. What does Myron refuse to accept from Greg?
(a) Greg's friendship.
(b) An apology for stealing Emily.
(c) An apology for ending Myron's career.
(d) A bribe to find Jeremy.
5. What is odd about Stan's willingness to meet with Myron?
(a) He has refused to speak with anyone regarding the killer.
(b) Stan usually dislikes men like Myron.
(c) He hates talking to others.
(d) Stan is generally distrusting of people.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Myron arrange a meeting at the end of Chapter 30?
2. What has happened to Gibbs in Chapter 30?
3. In Chapter 34, from whom does Myron receive a phone call?
4. Where does Myron demand that Susan Lex take him?
5. Of what did Stan's father accuse Lex?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Myron notice at Melina's house that seems weird?
2. When Stan is finally retested to be the bone marrow donor, what is discovered?
3. Where does Stan agree to take Myron once he admits his father is the Sow the Seeds Killer?
4. Besides the Downings and Myron, who else is searching for Jeremy's donor?
5. In Chapter Forty, what does Myron finally figure out about Stan?
6. Why is Myron upset about a call he receives at the end of the chapter?
7. Myron meets with Eric Ford, the Deputy Director of the FBI, and discovers what information concerning Stan Gibbs? How does Ford wish to help Myron?
8. What does Myron do to Susan Lex?
9. How does Greg change in this section of the book?
10. When Myron finally has a chance to speak with Jeremy at basketball practice, what does Jeremy reveal?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)