|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 28, Myron gets a call from the Killer again. What does the mysterious caller tell Myron?
(a) Jeremy's location.
(b) To say good-bye to Jeremy.
(c) Begs Myron for representation.
(d) Bring money to a drop off location.
2. What is odd about the note from George Garston to his daughter that was signed, "With love Dad?"
(a) Melina kept all of her items from her dad at her parents' house.
(b) The note is not in George's handwriting.
(c) George was not close with Melina - he would not have left that note.
(d) George was called Papa by his children.
3. What kind of relationship does Jeremy want to have with Myron?
(a) Jeremy is not sure what kind of relationship he and Myron will have.
(b) He wants a cool, new dad like Myron.
(c) A close one, but Jeremy knows he already has a father.
(d) None at all, he already has a dad.
4. Where do Myron and Emily decide to go together?
(a) On a trip to Mexico.
(b) A fertility clinic.
(c) To see Myron's family.
(d) The hospital - to see Jeremy.
5. What is odd about Stan's willingness to meet with Myron?
(a) Stan usually dislikes men like Myron.
(b) Stan is generally distrusting of people.
(c) He hates talking to others.
(d) He has refused to speak with anyone regarding the killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myron refuse to accept from Greg?
2. With whom does Myron arrange a meeting at the end of Chapter 30?
3. What kind deed did Davis Taylor perform?
4. Who is Granite Man?
5. Why is Greg taken to the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Myron finally has a chance to speak with Jeremy at basketball practice, what does Jeremy reveal?
2. Why does Stan wish to bring the Lex's down?
3. What does Myron do to Susan Lex?
4. Why does Emma, Myron's mother, wish for Myron to visit home and speak with Al?
5. How does Myron act after Greg is hit by a bullet?
6. Besides the Downings and Myron, who else is searching for Jeremy's donor?
7. What continues to shock Myron regarding Stan Gibbs and Susan Lex?
8. What do Myron and Emily consider once they speak with Dr. Singh and realize that they cannot harvest bone marrow from Edwin?
9. What does Greg admit to Myron about Emily?
10. Who is Chase Layton and why is Myron pressuring him for information?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)