|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not believe that Dennis Lex is involved in Jeremy's disappearance?
(a) Kimberly Green.
(c) Eric Ford.
2. Who does Myron discover really kidnapped Jeremy?
(b) The FBI, to set up Gibbs.
(c) Stan Gibbs.
(d) Emily, to get Myron back.
3. What is Myron's father unwilling to do?
(a) Be intimate with his wife.
(b) He is not willing to grow old.
(d) Go for a run.
4. With whom does Myron plan on meeting at his office?
(a) Suzze T.
(b) Lamar Richardson.
(c) James Marshall.
(d) Rex Reynolds.
5. What does Eric Ford promise Myron?
(a) He will leave Myron alone.
(b) Help to find the bone marrow donor.
(c) To force Greg to pay Emily child support.
(d) Information on Dennis Lex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Greg taken to the hospital?
2. How does Susan Lex threaten Myron so that he will drop his investigation?
3. How does Myron finally get through to Chase Layton?
4. In exchange for a deal, what information will Edwin Gibbs give Myron and the FBI?
5. What is the importance of the novel, Midnight Confessions?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Myron's group go after they are done interrogating Chase?
2. What information does Myron gather from his meeting with Peggy Joyce?
3. How does Myron act after Greg is hit by a bullet?
4. Where do they find Jeremy?
5. What does the FBI believe Stan did?
6. What does Greg admit to Myron about Emily?
7. What continues to shock Myron regarding Stan Gibbs and Susan Lex?
8. As Myron meets with Stan Gibbs again in Chapter Twenty-Six, what does he reveal to Myron?
9. Why does Emma, Myron's mother, wish for Myron to visit home and speak with Al?
10. What don't Myron and the FBI understand about Stan Gibbs?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)