|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Myron's business to suffer?
(a) Going away to an island.
(b) His relationship with Terese.
(c) The death of a friend.
(d) His father's sickness.
2. Of what is Stan Gibbs a part as far as the FBI is concerned?
(a) A killing spree.
(b) An ongoing FBI investigation.
(c) Stan Gibbs is a nuisance to the FBI.
(d) A drug bust.
3. How was running away with Terese Collins out of character for Myron?
(a) Myron hides behind Win.
(b) Myron usually faces his problems head on.
(c) Myron doesn't leave his business.
(d) Myron always runs away alone.
4. Who is the Director of the Bergen County Blood Center?
(a) Karen Singh.
(b) Billy Enflehardt.
(c) Stan Gibbs.
(d) Davis Taylor.
5. What does Myron do at the Bergen Blood Center besides ask questions?
(a) Watches a movie.
(b) Steals paperwork.
(c) Causes a fight with the owner.
(d) Videotapes the conversation with Billy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word describes the Lex Family?
2. At the address of the supposed donor, who do Myron and Greg find?
3. With whom does Myron have an appointment the following morning?
4. How does being around Jeremy's picture and belongings cause Myron to react?
5. With Rack Entertainment's offer for Suzze, what is happening to Myron's business?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter Two, after Emily and Myron meet, what shocking news does Myron receive?
2. Who is Ronnie Angel and what proposition does he have for one of Myron's clients?
3. Why does Myron refuse to tell the FBI why he had met with Stan Gibbs?
4. What information does Bruce Taylor give Myron concerning Stan Gibbs.
5. What information does Billy Englehardt give Myron and Terese as they leave the Blood Center?
6. Why does Suzze T agree to take the Rack Enterprises deal?
7. Who is Daniel Mostoni?
8. Where does Myron run and why?
9. In Chapter Thirteen, what frightening message does Myron receive?
10. Why does Myron agree to go to Emily's house?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)