|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Esperanza Diaz?
(a) Myron's business partner.
(b) Myron's wife.
(c) Myron's long lost sister.
(d) Myron's child's nanny.
2. What kind of stories does Myron enjoy while at Emily's house?
(a) Stories about Emily's teen years.
(b) Tales of Emily and Greg's travels.
(c) Stories of their youth.
(d) Jeremy growing up.
3. After a friend passed away, where did Myron flee?
(b) South America.
(c) A tropical island.
4. In what type of apartment does Gibbs live?
(a) A dirty, shabby place.
(b) A modest apartment.
(c) A fancy place.
(d) In a basement.
5. What does Myron refuse to do with Terese?
(a) Get married.
(b) Have a child.
(c) Run away from NYC with her.
(d) Find Jeremy's donor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the introduction of the FBI important?
2. With Rack Entertainment's offer for Suzze, what is happening to Myron's business?
3. What is the best word to describe the relationship between Greg and Myron?
4. What is Rack Enterprises?
5. Why does Myron want to videotape the meeting with Billy Englehardt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Myron think about his first meeting with Stan Gibbs?
2. What is Myron's reaction when Dr. Singh suggests that Emily and Myron make another child?
3. How does Esperanza feel regarding Myron's involvement in Jeremy's life?
4. What information does Bruce Taylor give Myron concerning Stan Gibbs.
5. Who has been following Myron and why?
6. In the beginning of Chapter Six, who does Myron meet? What information does this person gives him?
7. What new information regarding Davis Taylor does Esperanza have for Myron in Chapter 11?
8. In Chapter Two, after Emily and Myron meet, what shocking news does Myron receive?
9. What is Win's reaction after Myron has told him about Emily's plea and Jeremy's existence?
10. Why does Myron refuse to tell the FBI why he had met with Stan Gibbs?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)