|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Win the closest?
(b) Myron and Esperanza.
2. What outweighs all other concerns in Myron's life?
(a) Falling in love with Emily again.
(b) Fixing his business.
(c) Rekindling his connection with Terese.
(d) Finding Jeremy's donor.
3. What is Myron's main attitude about life?
(a) He is generally depressed.
(b) Make lots of money.
(c) To do what is right.
(d) Win his first love back.
4. The Sow the Seed author's writings are similar to a novel by _______________.
(a) FK Armstrong.
(b) EL Binkly.
(c) KL Lewis.
(d) Jason Ramerson.
5. As the novel begins, who is searching for Myron?
(a) Emma Smith.
(b) Esperanza Diaz.
(c) Terese Collins.
(d) Emily Downing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myron do at the Bergen Blood Center besides ask questions?
2. What do they discover is the reason for the donor backing out?
3. Until last year, where did Myron live?
4. Where does Myron meet Bruce Taylor?
5. What does Myron notice at the beginning of Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Billy Englehardt give Myron and Terese as they leave the Blood Center?
2. In the Darkest Fear, what problems does Myron Bolitar face?
3. Who is Big Cyndi and how is she related to Myron?
4. What information does Bruce Taylor give Myron concerning Stan Gibbs.
5. Who has been following Myron and why?
6. Who is Ronnie Angel and what proposition does he have for one of Myron's clients?
7. Who is Daniel Mostoni?
8. What is Myron's reaction when Dr. Singh suggests that Emily and Myron make another child?
9. What new information regarding Davis Taylor does Esperanza have for Myron in Chapter 11?
10. What information do Terese and Myron uncover at the Bergen County Blood Center?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)