|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Myron recruit this same person to help him find the missing donor?
(a) She is a journalist with connections.
(b) She can be very persuasive.
(c) He does not use her help because he wants nothing to do with her.
(d) She works for a Blood Center.
2. With whom does Myron demand to have a meeting in Chapter 14?
(a) Susan Lex.
(b) Dennis Lex.
(c) Grover Sultan.
(d) Raymond Lex.
3. What is the best word to describe the relationship between Greg and Myron?
4. Why isn't Jeremy's sister a bone marrow match?
(a) She is too young.
(b) He has no sister.
(c) She is only his half sister.
(d) She is sickly and cannot donate.
5. What information does Taylor give Myron about Garston?
(a) Taylor refuses to go against his friend, Stan.
(b) Stan forced Melina to go out with him.
(c) Garston was planning on killing Stan.
(d) The police think Stan is responsible for Garston's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pushes Myron to delve deeper into the Lex's background?
2. Where does the majority of the book take place?
3. As the novel begins, who is searching for Myron?
4. Where do Myron and Dr. Singh meet at the beginning of chapter 6?
5. What does Susan Lex think of her brother being Jeremy's bone marrow donor?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Myron's meeting with Susan Lex go?
2. How does Esperanza feel regarding Myron's involvement in Jeremy's life?
3. Does Nathan Mostoni recognize the name Davis Taylor?
4. How does Emily use the meeting to bring up a sensitive subject?
5. What is Myron's reaction when Dr. Singh suggests that Emily and Myron make another child?
6. Who is Daniel Mostoni?
7. In Chapter Thirteen, what frightening message does Myron receive?
8. What information does Billy Englehardt give Myron and Terese as they leave the Blood Center?
9. In the Darkest Fear, what problems does Myron Bolitar face?
10. Who in Stan's life was recently murdered?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)