|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Myron repeatedly sworn off?
(a) Helping others.
(b) Investigative work.
(c) Doing the "Right Thing."
2. As far as Win is concerned, what is Myron to Jeremy?
(a) A man who has slept with Jeremy's mother.
(b) Nothing more than an uncle.
(c) Still a stranger.
(d) His true father and he should act like it.
3. In Chapter 13, what does Myron receive?
(a) A threatening email that tells him to "sow the seeds."
(b) A threatening call from someone about Jeremy.
(c) A blackmail letter regarding his involvement in Jeremy's life.
(d) A call in the middle of the night that tells him to "sow the seeds."
4. What does Suzze think of Rack Enterprises' appearance deal?
(a) She is appalled by the offer.
(b) She would like to take it for the money.
(c) She thinks the offer is degrading.
(d) She is considering the offer.
5. When Myron sees Jeremy for the first time, how does Myron feel?
(a) Myron is speechless.
(b) He is resolved.
(c) Regret from sleeping with Emily.
(d) Myron has no feelings for Jeremy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they discover is the reason for the donor backing out?
2. How does Stan Gibbs react to Myron's mentioning of Dennis Lex?
3. At the address of the supposed donor, who do Myron and Greg find?
4. What did this author refuse to reveal to local law enforcement?
5. How do Esperanza and Myron hope to revitalize MB Sports Representatives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information do Terese and Myron uncover at the Bergen County Blood Center?
2. Who in Stan's life was recently murdered?
3. How does Myron's meeting with Susan Lex go?
4. Who is Ronnie Angel and what proposition does he have for one of Myron's clients?
5. In the beginning of Chapter Six, who does Myron meet? What information does this person gives him?
6. In the Darkest Fear, what problems does Myron Bolitar face?
7. Why does Myron refuse to tell the FBI why he had met with Stan Gibbs?
8. What information does Bruce Taylor give Myron concerning Stan Gibbs.
9. As the book opens, with whom is Myron meeting? What are Myron and this person concerned about?
10. Where does Myron run and why?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)