|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eric Ford, the FBI Deputy Director, is very interested in Stan Gibbs. What does Ford's presence mean for Myron's case?
(a) The FBI is sticking its nose where it does not belong.
(b) Local police don't want to be involved with Myron.
(c) The case is much bigger than finding Jeremy's donor.
(d) He will get help that he needs.
2. Why does Myron become angry while looking at Melina's apartment?
(a) Melina reminds him of Emily.
(b) He hates that a young life has been wasted.
(c) He feels sorry for Stan.
(d) He wants to date Melina.
3. As the meeting ends, what crashes through the window?
(a) Sniper bullets.
(b) A crane.
(d) Win catapults himself into the room.
4. Who does not believe that Dennis Lex is involved in Jeremy's disappearance?
(b) Eric Ford.
(d) Kimberly Green.
5. Besides Susan, Myron, and Grover, who else is present at the meeting that occurs in Chapter 25?
(a) Brianna, Susan's mother.
(b) Bronwyn, Susan's brother.
(c) Brian, Susan's uncle.
(d) Bert, Susan's husband.
6. What is Myron floored to discover?
(a) Gibbs is gay, he never dated Melina.
(b) Gibbs bites his nails.
(c) Stan Gibbs is under surveillance.
(d) Stan killed his father.
7. Bolitar is unsure why Gibbs would only see him, but it leads the reader to believe that there must be some ______ reason that Gibbs would speak to Myron and no one else.
8. Where does Myron find Jeremy?
(a) Locked in a basement.
(b) In the East River.
(c) Chained to the inside of the farmhouse.
(d) Buried beneath the ground.
9. Where do Myron and Emily decide to go together?
(a) On a trip to Mexico.
(b) The hospital - to see Jeremy.
(c) A fertility clinic.
(d) To see Myron's family.
10. Where does Emily think Jeremy is?
(a) At a friend's house.
(b) At the library.
(c) At School.
(d) At his dad's house.
11. What detail about Dennis Lex has Esperanza discovered?
(a) Information on the internet about Dennis.
(b) Dennis' preschool teacher.
(c) Dennis' high school girlfriend.
(d) Dennis' journal.
12. What is the importance of the novel, Midnight Confessions?
(a) Dennis Lex profits from the novel's publication.
(b) It is the book that made Raymond Lex extremely rich.
(c) It motivates copycats.
(d) It helps the FBI solve their case.
13. With whom does Myron plan on meeting at his office?
(a) James Marshall.
(b) Rex Reynolds.
(c) Lamar Richardson.
(d) Suzze T.
14. In Chapter 27, what news does Greg have regarding Nathan Mostoni?
(a) Mostoni has left town.
(b) He fled the country.
(c) He has many visitors at his home.
(d) Mostoni has died.
15. Of what does the FBI suspect Stan?
(a) Threatening Susan Lex.
(b) Contaminating evidence.
(c) Stan Gibbs is the Sow the Seeds Killer.
(d) Killing Melina.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, where do Susan and Myron drive?
2. What kind of relationship does Jeremy want to have with Myron?
3. In Chapter 25, what does Susan Lex call Stan Gibbs?
4. What kind deed did Davis Taylor perform?
5. How does Susan Lex threaten Myron so that he will drop his investigation?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)