|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Chapter 21 begins, what is Win convinced Myron must do?
(a) Discover exactly why the FBI is interested in Stan Gibbs.
(b) Tell Emily to back off.
(c) Admit to Jeremy he is his biological father.
(d) Run away with Terese.
2. What is the importance of the novel, Midnight Confessions?
(a) It motivates copycats.
(b) It is the book that made Raymond Lex extremely rich.
(c) Dennis Lex profits from the novel's publication.
(d) It helps the FBI solve their case.
3. Where does Emily think Jeremy is?
(a) At his dad's house.
(b) At the library.
(c) At School.
(d) At a friend's house.
4. How long ago did Stan's father disappear?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. Who does not believe that Dennis Lex is involved in Jeremy's disappearance?
(b) Kimberly Green.
(c) Eric Ford.
6. What does Eric Ford promise Myron?
(a) He will leave Myron alone.
(b) Help to find the bone marrow donor.
(c) Information on Dennis Lex.
(d) To force Greg to pay Emily child support.
7. To whom does Myron feel he must apologize?
(a) Chase Layton.
(b) Susan Lex.
(c) Eric Ford.
(d) Stan Gibbs.
8. Who has Myron discovered to be the true Sow the Seeds Killer?
(a) Eric Ford.
(b) Stan Gibbs.
(c) Edwin Gibbs.
(d) Dennis Lex.
9. What does Stan assume about Melina Garston's death?
(a) Grover most probably killed Melina.
(b) She was killed as a warning for Stan.
(c) Melina killed herself.
(d) Stan killed Melina.
10. What is odd about Stan's willingness to meet with Myron?
(a) Stan is generally distrusting of people.
(b) He has refused to speak with anyone regarding the killer.
(c) He hates talking to others.
(d) Stan usually dislikes men like Myron.
11. Who does Win knock unconscious during the meeting?
(a) Susan Lex.
12. What is Stan uncertain of his ability to do?
(a) Turn his father into the police.
(b) Admit to killing Melina.
(c) Kill another person.
(d) Admit he is the killer.
13. In Chapter 32, how does Myron's gang capture Susan Lex and her flunkies?
(a) Most of Susan's people are on break.
(b) They take each person down, one by one.
(c) They spread out and canvas the building.
(d) A car chase.
14. What is Myron's mother's name?
15. Of what does Dr. Singh inform Myron after Jeremy is found?
(a) Jeremy is getting better, he won't need the transplant.
(b) He cannot harvest bone marrow from dead people.
(c) Myron is a match for Jeremy.
(d) Jeremy no longer has a donor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Susan, Myron, and Grover, who else is present at the meeting that occurs in Chapter 25?
2. What has happened to Gibbs in Chapter 30?
3. In Chapter 25, How does Grover react to Myron's presence around Susan?
4. Who brings Myron to Melina's apartment?
5. What does Stan uncover about the Lex's?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)