|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stan uncover about the Lex's?
(a) Dennis Lex's existence.
(b) They steal money from charities.
(c) Bronwyn does a lot of drugs.
(d) Susan is embezzling money.
2. In Chapter 25, what does Susan Lex call Stan Gibbs?
(a) An imposter.
(b) A liar, just like his father.
(c) A selfish, greedy man.
(d) A bigot.
3. Who does Myron discover really kidnapped Jeremy?
(b) Emily, to get Myron back.
(c) The FBI, to set up Gibbs.
(d) Stan Gibbs.
4. What does the kidnapper say to Emily?
(a) She will find her son swimming with the fishes.
(b) He will chop her son into little pieces.
(c) She will miss her son.
(d) He tells her he will call back soon.
5. What is the importance of the novel, Midnight Confessions?
(a) It motivates copycats.
(b) It is the book that made Raymond Lex extremely rich.
(c) Dennis Lex profits from the novel's publication.
(d) It helps the FBI solve their case.
6. What is Stan uncertain of his ability to do?
(a) Admit to killing Melina.
(b) Turn his father into the police.
(c) Admit he is the killer.
(d) Kill another person.
7. What is odd about Stan's willingness to meet with Myron?
(a) He has refused to speak with anyone regarding the killer.
(b) He hates talking to others.
(c) Stan is generally distrusting of people.
(d) Stan usually dislikes men like Myron.
8. Of what does Susan accuse Myron as he takes her in his car?
(a) Beating her.
(b) Kidnapping her.
(c) Stealing her money.
(d) Wasting her time.
9. What surprises Myron regarding Stan and Susan's relationship?
(a) They are secretely related.
(b) The fact that there is an existing relationship.
(c) The two were romantic.
(d) They were childhood friends.
10. What is Myron's mother's name?
11. Who warned Gibbs against writing an investigative article on Dennis Lex?
(b) Bronwyn Lex.
(c) Susan Lex.
12. With whom does Myron plan on meeting at his office?
(a) James Marshall.
(b) Rex Reynolds.
(c) Lamar Richardson.
(d) Suzze T.
13. What does Eric Ford promise Myron?
(a) Help to find the bone marrow donor.
(b) To force Greg to pay Emily child support.
(c) Information on Dennis Lex.
(d) He will leave Myron alone.
14. Who is Granite Man?
(a) A rude employee of Win's.
(b) A statue in Central Park.
(c) Grover, Susan Lex's head of security.
(d) Stan Gibbs' lover.
15. Of what does the FBI suspect Stan?
(a) Stan Gibbs is the Sow the Seeds Killer.
(b) Contaminating evidence.
(c) Threatening Susan Lex.
(d) Killing Melina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what did Stan's father accuse Lex?
2. How is this place connected to the Lex's?
3. In Chapter 28, Myron gets a call from the Killer again. What does the mysterious caller tell Myron?
4. How does Susan Lex threaten Myron so that he will drop his investigation?
5. Besides Susan, Myron, and Grover, who else is present at the meeting that occurs in Chapter 25?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)