|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Stan Gibbs a part as far as the FBI is concerned?
(a) A drug bust.
(b) A killing spree.
(c) An ongoing FBI investigation.
(d) Stan Gibbs is a nuisance to the FBI.
2. What pushes Myron to delve deeper into the Lex's background?
(a) He has a vendetta concerning the Lex family.
(b) He has no other leads.
(c) He thinks Dennis Lex was framed.
(d) Their intense need for privacy and security.
3. Why does Myron agree to help Emily?
(a) She reveals Jeremy is his son.
(b) Myron is still in love with Emily.
(c) His father begs him to help Emily.
(d) Myron has met Jeremy and likes the child.
4. What kind of feelings do the two men have for one another?
5. For what is Greg Downing responsible?
(a) Creating Myron's sports representative business.
(b) Ending Myron's basketball career.
(c) Myron fleeing to a tropical island.
(d) Marrying Myron's sister.
6. With whom did Myron run away to the Caribbean?
(a) Tammy Cole.
(b) Esperanza Diaz.
(c) Terese Collins.
(d) Emily Downing.
7. With whom does Myron have an appointment the following morning?
(c) Jeremy's father.
(d) Jeremy's doctor.
8. How do Esperanza and Myron hope to revitalize MB Sports Representatives?
(a) Booking a deal for a basketball player.
(b) Redoing the company website.
(c) Signing a famous tennis player.
(d) Courting a high profile baseball player.
9. What is the best word to describe the relationship between Greg and Myron?
10. What does Emily suggest to Myron in Chapter 20?
(a) She and Myron could run away together with Jeremy.
(b) That they move in together and start a real family.
(c) That they have another baby so Jeremy has another donor.
(d) She would like to marry Myron.
11. What is Rack Enterprises?
(a) A car driving company.
(b) A company that opens topless cafes.
(c) A shelving company.
(d) A company that builds closet racks.
12. What fate has befallen Melina Garston ?
(a) She got fired.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) Myron broke up with her.
(d) She was left for dead.
13. In Chapter 13, what does Myron receive?
(a) A call in the middle of the night that tells him to "sow the seeds."
(b) A threatening email that tells him to "sow the seeds."
(c) A blackmail letter regarding his involvement in Jeremy's life.
(d) A threatening call from someone about Jeremy.
14. Why does Gibbs seem so eager to help Myron?
(a) To clear his father's name.
(b) To clear his own name.
(c) He would like to build a freindship with Myron.
(d) He wants Myron to represent him.
15. From what ailment has Myron's father recently suffered?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A tumor.
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Susan Lex receive Myron at her office?
2. Where do Win and Myron go to work out?
3. If Jeremy's real, biological parents decide to have another child, what could happen?
4. Who does Gibbs think contacted Myron?
5. At the address of the supposed donor, who do Myron and Greg find?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)