|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Myron have an appointment the following morning?
(a) Jeremy's father.
(d) Jeremy's doctor.
2. Why did Myron choose to return from the Caribbean?
(a) He had to save his business.
(b) He was tired of the weather.
(c) He missed NYC.
(d) His father was sick.
3. What pushes Myron to delve deeper into the Lex's background?
(a) He has no other leads.
(b) He has a vendetta concerning the Lex family.
(c) He thinks Dennis Lex was framed.
(d) Their intense need for privacy and security.
4. The Sow the Seed author's writings are similar to a novel by _______________.
(a) KL Lewis.
(b) Jason Ramerson.
(c) FK Armstrong.
(d) EL Binkly.
5. Why does Myron agree to help Emily?
(a) She reveals Jeremy is his son.
(b) Myron has met Jeremy and likes the child.
(c) Myron is still in love with Emily.
(d) His father begs him to help Emily.
6. Who is the Director of the Bergen County Blood Center?
(a) Billy Enflehardt.
(b) Karen Singh.
(c) Stan Gibbs.
(d) Davis Taylor.
7. How does Esperanza feel about Jeremy knowing who his biological father is?
(a) Myron is only the biological father.
(b) She thinks Jeremy deserves to know the truth.
(c) Myron should give Emily and Jeremy space.
(d) Myron should leave Emily alone completely.
8. What is Myron's main attitude about life?
(a) To do what is right.
(b) Win his first love back.
(c) He is generally depressed.
(d) Make lots of money.
9. How does being around Jeremy's picture and belongings cause Myron to react?
(a) Myron misses his father.
(b) He wishes he could have been Emily's husband.
(c) Myron acts mesmerized.
(d) Makes Myron more passionate about his new found son.
10. What does Dr. Singh explain to Myron?
(a) How to monitor heartbeats.
(b) How bone marrow transplants work.
(c) Where babies come from.
(d) What type of cancer Jeremy has.
11. The almost psychotic need for privacy and secrecy is considered __________ to Myron.
12. Where do Win and Myron go to work out?
(a) Master Kwon's.
(c) Pure Yoga.
(d) New York Sports Club.
13. Why was Gibbs reluctant to discuss the accusation of plagiarism?
(a) Because he did not plagiarize.
(b) He does not want to feel like someone is taking advantage of him.
(c) He thought discussing the accusation would make matters worse.
(d) He wanted to hide the fact that he did plagiarize.
14. With Rack Entertainment's offer for Suzze, what is happening to Myron's business?
(a) He is losing control of whom he would like to represent.
(b) He is getting a type of business he does not want.
(c) Business is picking up.
(d) Myron can pick and choose the deals that come his way.
15. What does the reader begin to wonder about Emily?
(a) Does she truly love her son.
(b) If Myron is truly the father of Jeremy.
(c) Whether or not she still loves Myron.
(d) If she ever loved Myron.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Myron searches the internet for "sow the seeds," he finds information on an author named ________.
2. Why isn't Jeremy's sister a bone marrow match?
3. What do they discover is the reason for the donor backing out?
4. What does Greg tell Myron about Emily and her will to find the donor?
5. Until last year, where did Myron live?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)