|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Taylor give Myron about Garston?
(a) Stan forced Melina to go out with him.
(b) Garston was planning on killing Stan.
(c) Taylor refuses to go against his friend, Stan.
(d) The police think Stan is responsible for Garston's death.
2. From what ailment has Myron's father recently suffered?
(b) A tumor.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
3. What does FLOW stand for?
(a) Fellow Leaders of the World.
(b) Fomer Ladies of Wealth.
(c) Fabulous Ladies of Wrestling.
(d) Framing Loser of War.
4. What is the best word to describe the relationship between Greg and Myron?
5. After a friend passed away, where did Myron flee?
(c) A tropical island.
(d) South America.
6. Where is Win's apartment?
(a) West End Apartments.
(b) Central Park Estates.
(c) Chelsea Towers.
(d) The Dakota.
7. Who is the Director of the Bergen County Blood Center?
(a) Stan Gibbs.
(b) Davis Taylor.
(c) Karen Singh.
(d) Billy Enflehardt.
8. Why is the introduction of the FBI important?
(a) It proves Myron has gotten in way over his head.
(b) Myron is nervous because his business has been failing.
(c) Myron hates the police so he will not cooperate. This shows a different side to Myron.
(d) Myron is harboring a fugitive and could get caught.
9. With whom does Myron demand to have a meeting in Chapter 14?
(a) Susan Lex.
(b) Raymond Lex.
(c) Dennis Lex.
(d) Grover Sultan.
10. When Myron searches the internet for "sow the seeds," he finds information on an author named ________.
(a) Stan Stellar.
(b) Stan Gibbs.
(c) Stan Granger.
(d) Stan Williams.
11. If Jeremy's real, biological parents decide to have another child, what could happen?
(a) The chances of Emily birthing another child are slim.
(b) Myron would have a chance to reunite with Emily.
(c) There would be another donor created.
(d) The child would probably develop the same disease.
12. What does Greg tell Myron about Emily and her will to find the donor?
(a) Emily will hurt Greg and Myron to get Jeremy's donor.
(b) Emily will use Jeremy to get closer to Myron.
(c) Emily will do anything and everything it takes to find Jeremy's donor.
(d) Emily has consulted many doctors to find more donors.
13. What outweighs all other concerns in Myron's life?
(a) Fixing his business.
(b) Falling in love with Emily again.
(c) Finding Jeremy's donor.
(d) Rekindling his connection with Terese.
14. Until last year, where did Myron live?
(a) In New Jersey, with his parents.
(b) In Tribeca with a roomate.
(c) In Queens with a girlfriend.
(d) Staten Island.
15. What is a copycat killer?
(a) A cat killer.
(b) Someone who admires killers.
(c) The name of Stan's cat.
(d) A person who impersonated an original serial killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader begin to wonder about Emily?
2. What does Myron wonder about Taylor's decision to donate bone marrow?
3. Who is Raymond Lex?
4. What kind of stories does Myron enjoy while at Emily's house?
5. What is Rack Enterprises?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)