1. From what ailment has Myron's father recently suffered?
A heart attack.
2. As the novel begins, who is searching for Myron?
3. Who is Esperanza Diaz?
Myron's business partner.
4. What is Fanconi Anemia?
A rare disease, involving loss of bone marrow.
5. What has happened to Jeremy Downing's donor?
He has disappeared.
6. Why does Myron agree to help Emily?
She reveals Jeremy is his son.
7. Where does the majority of the book take place?
New York City.
This section contains 5,139 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)