|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Bruce Taylor and Stan Gibbs know one another?
(a) Taylor dated Gibbs' sister.
(b) Taylor introduced Gibbs to Melina.
(c) They were, at one time, friends.
(d) They studied in school together.
2. With whom does Myron plan on meeting at his office?
(a) Lamar Richardson.
(b) Rex Reynolds.
(c) Suzze T.
(d) James Marshall.
3. In Chapters 26-30, how does the pace of the novel change?
(a) The pace quickens as a lot of information is revealed.
(b) The pace slows down so that the reader can absorb all of the information.
(c) The author constantly changes the pace.
(d) The pace of the novel stays the same.
4. Why didn't Stan turn his father in to the police?
(a) He knew the story would make him famous.
(b) He hates the government and "the man."
(c) He did not want his sick father to go to jail.
(d) He was frightened of his dad.
5. In Chapter 33, where do Susan and Myron drive?
(a) To an expensive hotel.
(b) To a back alley.
(c) To Myron's home.
(d) To a large hospital facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myron wonder about Taylor's decision to donate bone marrow?
2. How do Esperanza and Myron hope to revitalize MB Sports Representatives?
3. When Myron leaves the farmhouse, Agent Green informs him of what?
4. What do the three friends, Win, Myron, and Diaz, wonder about Ray Lex?
5. What do they discover is the reason for the donor backing out?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)