|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Gibbs reluctant to discuss the accusation of plagiarism?
(a) He wanted to hide the fact that he did plagiarize.
(b) He thought discussing the accusation would make matters worse.
(c) Because he did not plagiarize.
(d) He does not want to feel like someone is taking advantage of him.
2. Why does Myron want to view Jeremy's room?
(a) It gives him a good picture of who Jeremy is.
(b) He wants to look for evidence.
(c) To make Jeremy real to him.
(d) Changes his opinion of Emily.
3. What kind of stories does Myron enjoy while at Emily's house?
(a) Tales of Emily and Greg's travels.
(b) Jeremy growing up.
(c) Stories of their youth.
(d) Stories about Emily's teen years.
4. What does Emily suggest to Myron in Chapter 20?
(a) She would like to marry Myron.
(b) She and Myron could run away together with Jeremy.
(c) That they move in together and start a real family.
(d) That they have another baby so Jeremy has another donor.
5. What does FLOW stand for?
(a) Fellow Leaders of the World.
(b) Framing Loser of War.
(c) Fomer Ladies of Wealth.
(d) Fabulous Ladies of Wrestling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Until last year, where did Myron live?
2. Why did Myron choose to return from the Caribbean?
3. What is Rack Enterprises?
4. Bolitar is unsure why Gibbs would only see him, but it leads the reader to believe that there must be some ______ reason that Gibbs would speak to Myron and no one else.
5. How does Stan Gibbs react to Myron's mentioning of Dennis Lex?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)