|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Singh give Myron a paternity test?
(a) She does not think Myron is the father.
(b) She wants to know who Jeremy's father is.
(c) A sibling from the same parents has a chance of being a match for transplants.
(d) She hopes Myron does not have kids and will ask her out on a date.
2. Who is the Director of the Bergen County Blood Center?
(a) Billy Enflehardt.
(b) Stan Gibbs.
(c) Davis Taylor.
(d) Karen Singh.
3. What did this author refuse to reveal to local law enforcement?
(a) His interest in the case.
(b) His involvement with the killer.
(c) He was very cooperative with the police.
(d) The source who gave him his information on the killer.
4. Why does Myron recruit this same person to help him find the missing donor?
(a) He does not use her help because he wants nothing to do with her.
(b) She is a journalist with connections.
(c) She works for a Blood Center.
(d) She can be very persuasive.
5. What has Myron repeatedly sworn off?
(b) Doing the "Right Thing."
(c) Helping others.
(d) Investigative work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Win's apartment?
2. What does Susan Lex think of her brother being Jeremy's bone marrow donor?
3. Why has Ronnie Angel of Rack Enterprises contacted Myron?
4. Where does Davis Taylor live?
5. What pushes Myron to delve deeper into the Lex's background?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)