|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Dennis Lex as a child?
(a) He was killed by a girlfriend.
(b) He developed autism.
(c) He was hit by a car and unable to ever walk again.
(d) The three Lex children were playing with a gun and accidentally shot Dennis.
2. Where is Win's apartment?
(a) Chelsea Towers.
(b) Central Park Estates.
(c) West End Apartments.
(d) The Dakota.
3. As the novel begins, who is searching for Myron?
(a) Emma Smith.
(b) Esperanza Diaz.
(c) Terese Collins.
(d) Emily Downing.
4. How long ago did Stan's father disappear?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. How is this place connected to the Lex's?
(a) It is their family business.
(b) It is the law office of the Lex's attorneys.
(c) There is no connection.
(d) It is in the back of their home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Myron become angry while looking at Melina's apartment?
2. In Chapter 7, of what is Greg Downing convinced?
3. At the address of the supposed donor, who do Myron and Greg find?
4. Why does Myron want to videotape the meeting with Billy Englehardt?
5. What is the likelihood that another baby of Myron and Emily will be a bone marrow match for Jeremy?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)