|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Greg ruin Myron's career?
(a) He beat Myron in his last game of his college season.
(b) Greg has stolen many clients of Myron's.
(c) He created rumors concerning Myron's morals.
(d) He paid a man to injure Myron in a game.
2. Why did Myron choose to return from the Caribbean?
(a) He missed NYC.
(b) His father was sick.
(c) He was tired of the weather.
(d) He had to save his business.
3. As the novel begins, who is searching for Myron?
(a) Terese Collins.
(b) Esperanza Diaz.
(c) Emma Smith.
(d) Emily Downing.
4. What does not exist for Davis Taylor?
(a) Financial records.
(b) A family.
(c) A social security number.
(d) A middle name.
5. Why does Dr. Singh give Myron a paternity test?
(a) She wants to know who Jeremy's father is.
(b) She hopes Myron does not have kids and will ask her out on a date.
(c) A sibling from the same parents has a chance of being a match for transplants.
(d) She does not think Myron is the father.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Greg Downing responsible?
2. If Jeremy's real, biological parents decide to have another child, what could happen?
3. The mysterious phone call that Myron receives seems _____________.
4. What is Rack Enterprises?
5. The almost psychotic need for privacy and secrecy is considered __________ to Myron.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)