|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Myron's business to suffer?
(a) His relationship with Terese.
(b) The death of a friend.
(c) Going away to an island.
(d) His father's sickness.
2. What is Fanconi Anemia?
(a) A form of juvenile HIV.
(b) Advanced Childhood Diabetes.
(c) Brain tumor.
(d) A rare disease, involving loss of bone marrow.
3. As far as Win is concerned, what is Myron to Jeremy?
(a) Nothing more than an uncle.
(b) His true father and he should act like it.
(c) Still a stranger.
(d) A man who has slept with Jeremy's mother.
4. What does Emily suggest to Myron in Chapter 20?
(a) That they have another baby so Jeremy has another donor.
(b) That they move in together and start a real family.
(c) She would like to marry Myron.
(d) She and Myron could run away together with Jeremy.
5. What does Myron wonder about Taylor's decision to donate bone marrow?
(a) Who is he.
(b) Why would he create an identity to donate marrow?
(c) If he was really a match.
(d) Why he decided not to donate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myron notice at the beginning of Chapter 19?
2. What does Myron do at the Bergen Blood Center besides ask questions?
3. Who is Granite Man?
4. Until last year, where did Myron live?
5. In Chapter 25, what does Susan Lex call Stan Gibbs?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)