|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Myron recruit this same person to help him find the missing donor?
(a) She works for a Blood Center.
(b) She is a journalist with connections.
(c) She can be very persuasive.
(d) He does not use her help because he wants nothing to do with her.
2. What does Myron do at the Bergen Blood Center besides ask questions?
(a) Causes a fight with the owner.
(b) Watches a movie.
(c) Steals paperwork.
(d) Videotapes the conversation with Billy.
3. What do they discover is the reason for the donor backing out?
(a) The donor died.
(b) The donor thinks he was treated rudely by the staff at the center.
(c) The donor did not want to go through the procedure.
(d) The donor became deathly ill.
4. What does Dr. Singh explain to Myron?
(a) What type of cancer Jeremy has.
(b) How bone marrow transplants work.
(c) How to monitor heartbeats.
(d) Where babies come from.
5. What fate has befallen Melina Garston ?
(a) She got fired.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She was left for dead.
(d) Myron broke up with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Myron run away to the Caribbean?
2. What kind of feelings do the two men have for one another?
3. What relationship did Melina Garston and Stan Gibbs have?
4. What has happened to Gibbs in Chapter 30?
5. What connection did Raymond Lex and Stan Gibbs' father have with each other?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)