1. From what ailment has Myron's father recently suffered?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A heart attack.
(d) A tumor.
2. As the novel begins, who is searching for Myron?
(a) Terese Collins.
(b) Emma Smith.
(c) Emily Downing.
(d) Esperanza Diaz.
3. Who is Esperanza Diaz?
(a) Myron's wife.
(b) Myron's long lost sister.
(c) Myron's business partner.
(d) Myron's child's nanny.
4. What is Fanconi Anemia?
(a) Advanced Childhood Diabetes.
(b) Brain tumor.
(c) A rare disease, involving loss of bone marrow.
(d) A form of juvenile HIV.
5. What has happened to Jeremy Downing's donor?
(a) He left the United States.
(b) He has disappeared.
(c) He never existed.
(d) He died.
6. Why does Myron agree to help Emily?
(a) She reveals Jeremy is his son.
(b) Myron is still in love with Emily.
(c) Myron has met Jeremy and likes the child.
(d) His father begs him to help Emily.
7. Where does the majority of the book take place?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York City.
This section contains 5,139 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)