• The book opens with Myron and his father and mother talking. Myron's father has just recovered from a heart attack.
• Myon's business partner, Esperanza, informs Myron that his ex-girlfriend, Emily Downing, is looking for him.
• Emily informs Myron that he has a son named Jeremy who is dying and needs a bone marrow transplant.
• Jeremy's donor has backed out or disappeared.
• Myron tells Win what has happened and he insists Myron should stay out of it.
• Myron reveals himself to be a problem solver. He wants to help his son.
• Win, Myron's friend, is also introduced. He has just broken up with a girlfriend.
• Myron meets with Dr. Karen Singh at Babies and Children's Hospital. The doctor describes the bone marrow transplant procedure to Myron.
• Myron wonders if the donor had backed out, but Singh suggests that the donor might be missing.
• The doctor...
This section contains 1,178 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)