|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person the gunslinger meets when he comes down the foothills?
(a) An orphaned child
(b) An insane old man
(c) A young man with strawberry hair
(d) A young woman and child
2. What was the thick crust of alkali in the desert at one time?
(a) An underground stream
(b) A highway
(c) A river
(d) A gold mine
3. What does the gunslinger ask Alice for?
(a) Food to take with him
(b) An extra blanket
(c) A map of the south
(d) Extra water
4. What happens to Nort when he enters the bar when being followed by the children and dogs?
(a) He trips and falls.
(b) He puked black and full of blood.
(c) The dogs attacked him.
(d) He passed out on the floor.
5. What does Zoltan say as he sits in the corner?
(a) Watch your back
(c) Fear what you don't see
(d) Lead us not into temptation
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gunslinger think the burned out campfires he finds could be?
2. What does Alice ask the gunslinger to do for her?
3. While the gunslinger waits for his hamburgers to be cooked, what does the man behind him do?
4. What does the gunslinger carry below his water bags?
5. What does Alice tell the gunslinger about Nort's eyes?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)