|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown consider his life to be?
(a) A life of burdens
(b) Life after death
(c) A satisfying life
(d) A wholesome life
2. What does the gunslinger lead out of the foothills?
(a) His horse
(b) An injured coyote
(c) A wild dog
(d) His mule
3. How does Brown prepare the meal?
(a) He roasts and boils the food.
(b) He serves it rare and cold.
(c) He broils it over a fire
(d) He grinds it up into a patty.
4. How long has it been since the gunslinger passed a town?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three days
(c) Two days
(d) Six months
5. What is Alice's response when the gunslinger asks her about the man in black?
(a) She says, "I don't know much."
(b) She says, "You have to have it..."
(c) She says, "He told me not to tell."
(d) She says, "Pay me for it."
Short Answer Questions
1. What replaced the forests outside Tull?
2. Who is the first person the gunslinger meets when he comes down the foothills?
3. How does the man address the gunslinger after touching his shoulder?
4. What does Alice decide she can do in a day or two?
5. What does the gunslinger believe the man in black left for him in Tull?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)