|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alice's response when the gunslinger asks her about the man in black?
(a) She says, "He told me not to tell."
(b) She says, "Pay me for it."
(c) She says, "I don't know much."
(d) She says, "You have to have it..."
2. How does Brown surprise the gunslinger when they sit down to eat?
(a) Brown starts crying.
(b) Brown starts singing a hymn.
(c) Brown recites a blessing.
(d) Brown gives the gunslinger his portion.
3. What does the gunslinger lead out of the foothills?
(a) An injured coyote
(b) His horse
(c) A wild dog
(d) His mule
4. What is the age of the old man that the fugitive cures?
5. How does the man address the gunslinger after touching his shoulder?
(a) He uses sign language.
(b) He chants at him.
(c) He uses High Speech.
(d) He mumbles incoherently.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person the gunslinger meets when he comes down the foothills?
2. What does the gunslinger believe the man in black left for him in Tull?
3. What does Brown give the gunslinger to eat?
4. What does Alice say about Nort?
5. Why does Brown apologize to the gunslinger?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)