|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gunslinger see in the eyes of the man who touches his shoulder?
(a) The eyes of the damned
(d) Empty eyes
2. Why does Brown apologize to the gunslinger?
(a) He apologizes for not having much food.
(b) He apologizes for the lack of conversation.
(c) He apologizes for the uncomfortable lodgings.
(d) He apologizes because of what Zoltan did to the mule.
3. What does Alice say about Nort?
(a) He is an old man.
(b) He is dead and was touched by God.
(c) He is a rotter.
(d) He was a lawyer once.
4. Who inhabits the sod dwellings that the gunslinger passes?
(b) Wild beasts
(c) Lepers and madmen
(d) Women and children
5. How does the man address the gunslinger after touching his shoulder?
(a) He chants at him.
(b) He uses High Speech.
(c) He mumbles incoherently.
(d) He uses sign language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the age of the old man that the fugitive cures?
2. How long has it been since the gunslinger passed a town?
3. What song is playing as the gunslinger enters Tull?
4. What does the gunslinger lead out of the foothills?
5. What does the person the gunslinger meets offer him to eat?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)