|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how many ampoules remain?
2. In Chapter 13, where does Jason direct the driver after picking up Charlie?
3. In Chapter 9, what time does Daniela have a lesson?
4. At the end of Chapter 13, how many Jasons does Jason believe followed Daniela to the police station?
5. In Chapter 7, how long does Amanda Lucas say that she has been at Velocity Laboratories?
Short Essay Questions
1. Toward the end of Chapter 11, what does Jason almost do and why does he decide not to do it?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Jason decide that he has to do?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Jason see and do when he steps into a gallery that Daniela is running?
4. In Chapter 9, how does Daniela notice that Jason 2 is different?
5. In Chapter 10, why does Amanda think that Jason took them to the plague world?
6. In Chapter 10, what do Amanda and Jason hear and see after returning from modernistic Chicago?
7. In Chapter 10, what does Jason discover when he just thinks that he wants to go home and opens a door?
8. At the beginning of Chapter 7, where is Jason and what is his condition?
9. In Chapter 7, how does Jason escape and find his way to the box and what does he do there?
10. In Chapter 8, what does Jason figure out about the controls for the box?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jason finds himself in a plague-ridden Chicago, but he resists Amanda’s efforts to go back to the box. How soon does Jason realize that he is not in his world? Does he realize the danger of staying? How does desperation play a role in Jason staying with Daniela and in the plague-ridden world?
Essay Topic 2
Jason’s mental status begins to deteriorate. What causes him to break down mentally and emotionally? How does he deal with the stresses that he is facing in an effort to be rational rather than delusional?
Essay Topic 3
Ryan is a different person in the worlds where Jason encounters him. How is Ryan different in the two worlds where Jason encounters him? What do those differences reveal about how different life experiences affect and change a person?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)