• The following version of this book was used to create this Lesson Plan: Crouch, Blake. Dark Matter. Broadway Books, 2016. Paperback.
• In Chapter 1, Jason is enjoying family night with his son Charlie and his wife Daniela.
• Daniela persuades Jason to go to a celebration for his college roommate, Ryan Holder, who just won the Pavia Prize for achievements in life and physical sciences.
• Daniela and Jason both gave up careers to marry and raise their son.
• Daniela had the talent to become a well-known artist, but after having Charlie and battling postpartum depression, she had to begin teaching private art lessons.
• Jason decides to go to the celebration, but he says that he will be back in 45 minutes.
• When he leaves the house he does not realize that this is the last night he will spend in the house with his family.
• At the bar, Ryan tells Jason...
This section contains 6,582 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)