|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gregori dispose of bodies?
2. Who does Gregori end up killing the night of the battle?
3. By the end of the novel, which character no longer worries about Gregori's influence?
4. What do Savannah and Gregori shift into when in the bayou?
5. What does Beau say Julian gave him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
2. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
3. What types of powers does Savannah seem to have?
4. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
5. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
6. Describe Julian's interactions with Beau.
7. Does Gregori trust Gary? Why?
8. What is Beau's role in Dark Magic?
9. Describe the outcome of the novel for Gary.
10. What does the role of women seem to be in this novel compared to the role of men? Why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Julian's role in his interactions with Beau and New Orleans in general. Why is his absence important?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Savannah? What are her goals? What motivates her? What type of life does she envision for herself, and how does this differ from the life she will actually live?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of different settings in Dark Magic? Why are both San Francisco and New Orleans significant settings for the Carpathians and vampires?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)