|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
2. Which character is most likely to help manage the vampires and butchers?
3. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
4. Which of the following is the second name of a man or creature in Gary's room?
5. When Beau tells the story of the alligator, what are his emotions?
Essay Topic 1
Savannah often contradicts herself. Why and how does she do this? List one specific contradiction from Dark Magic and note why it is significant, how it influences others, and what it tells the reader about her.
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of the alligator in the story? What type of mark does it leave on various characters in the novel, and why?
Essay Topic 3
In Savannah's point of view, how do Carpathian men treat women? Why does this scare her? How does this affect the choices that she makes?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)