|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Beau tells the story of the alligator, what are his emotions?
2. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
3. Who can Savannah not hide her presence from?
4. What do Gregori and Savannah fear will kill them after Gregori's battle?
5. How do the two men on the New Orleans tour kill each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. What view of humans do vampires have?
2. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
3. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
4. What makes Savannah helpless?
5. How does Beau's story about the alligator become personal for him?
6. How does Gary define human nature?
7. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
8. Why isn't Julian present at the end of the book?
9. Why does Savannah want to tour the bayou?
10. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the abilities and powers that Savannah has. How are these abilities significant? Why is it significant that she obtained some of these abilities from her mother?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Julian's role in his interactions with Beau and New Orleans in general. Why is his absence important?
Essay Topic 3
In Savannah's point of view, how do Carpathian men treat women? Why does this scare her? How does this affect the choices that she makes?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)