Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
2. Which character is most likely to help manage the vampires and butchers?
3. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
4. Which of the following is the second name of a man or creature in Gary's room?
5. When Beau tells the story of the alligator, what are his emotions?
Essay Topic 1
Gregori is known as "Gregori the Dark One". Why is Gregori's dark and fearful nature significant? How does Gregori's darkness parallel Julian Savage's darkness?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the natures of the different creatures and groups in the novel. Consider each of these groups: Carpathians, vampires, humans, human butchers.
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the alligator in the story? What type of mark does it leave on various characters in the novel, and why?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)