|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Savannah and Gregori left to wonder at the end of Dark Magic?
2. What type of creatures are in Gary's room when he arrives?
3. What name did Julian use when talking to Beau?
4. What is Morrison's goal, according to the information Gary gives Gregori?
5. What does Gregori offer to Gary?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the outcome of the novel for Gary.
2. What does the role of women seem to be in this novel compared to the role of men? Why?
3. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
4. Does Gregori trust Gary? Why?
5. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
6. How is Raphael related to Morrison?
7. Why does Morrison want to meet Gary?
8. The name Morrison keeps appearing. What role do you think Morrison will play in Dark Magic's end?
9. Why did Gary join the secret society?
10. What is the significance of Gregori offering his blood to Gary?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role do human butchers play in Dark Magic? What causes human butchers to try to kill both Savannah and Gregori? Why are they significant?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the role of women throughout the course of Dark Magic. Are women tools and objects, or are they active parts? Why? Cite at least three specific examples to back up your opinions.
Essay Topic 3
What role does the theme of trust play in Dark Magic? To which characters is trust significant? How does trust develop in the novel?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)