|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to kill the alligator at one point?
2. What are Gary's intentions?
3. What is the outcome of Gary's story at the end of the novel?
4. During a fight to save Gary, what does Gregori do to keep Savannah secure?
5. How long has Gregori's opponent been alive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Julian's interactions with Beau.
2. Why isn't Julian present at the end of the book?
3. What does the role of women seem to be in this novel compared to the role of men? Why?
4. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
5. How does Savannah change from the beginning of the novel to the end?
6. What is Beau's role in Dark Magic?
7. What view of humans do vampires have?
8. Why does Savannah want to tour the bayou?
9. Why did Gary join the secret society?
10. Does Gregori trust Gary? Why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the frustration and anger that Savannah often feels. Are her emotions rational and expected? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Gregori as a character. What are his goals and motivations? What does he want, and how does he go about achieving his goals?
Essay Topic 3
Gregori is known as "Gregori the Dark One". Why is Gregori's dark and fearful nature significant? How does Gregori's darkness parallel Julian Savage's darkness?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)