|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Gregori and Savannah notice are following them home in New Orleans?
2. Who feeds Gregori enough blood to save his life?
3. When Beau tells the story of the alligator, what are his emotions?
4. How many men are in the shop Gregori enters?
5. Where has Gary been staying?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
2. How does Gary define human nature?
3. How is Raphael related to Morrison?
4. What is the significance of Gregori offering his blood to Gary?
5. What makes Savannah helpless?
6. Why does Savannah want to go on a vampire tour?
7. Does Gregori trust Gary? Why?
8. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
9. Why does Morrison want to meet Gary?
10. What view of humans do vampires have?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Gregori as a character. What are his goals and motivations? What does he want, and how does he go about achieving his goals?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Savannah? What are her goals? What motivates her? What type of life does she envision for herself, and how does this differ from the life she will actually live?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Julian's role in his interactions with Beau and New Orleans in general. Why is his absence important?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)