|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Beau hear when he knew the alligator was attacking a boat?
2. What is Julian getting ready to face?
3. What is Savannah's reaction to Gregori's big reveal in New Orleans?
4. Where does Gregori own businesses?
5. What type of creatures are in Gary's room when he arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
2. What is the significance of Gregori offering his blood to Gary?
3. How does Beau's story about the alligator become personal for him?
4. Why does Savannah want to tour the bayou?
5. What view of humans do vampires have?
6. Describe Julian's interactions with Beau.
7. What does the role of women seem to be in this novel compared to the role of men? Why?
8. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
9. The name Morrison keeps appearing. What role do you think Morrison will play in Dark Magic's end?
10. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Savannah and Gregori. How does the relationship begin, and how does it end? What progress do they make independently that allows them to become a functional pair?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the frustration and anger that Savannah often feels. Are her emotions rational and expected? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What role do human butchers play in Dark Magic? What causes human butchers to try to kill both Savannah and Gregori? Why are they significant?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)