|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Savannah and Gregori hear inside a building?
2. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
3. Who most wants to kill Gary?
4. What is Gary's job?
5. What is Savannah's reaction to Gregori's big reveal in New Orleans?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Gregori trust Gary? Why?
2. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
3. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
4. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
5. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
6. What are the effects of Morrison's death?
7. Describe Julian's interactions with Beau.
8. The name Morrison keeps appearing. What role do you think Morrison will play in Dark Magic's end?
9. How does Gary define human nature?
10. What makes Savannah helpless?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Julian's role in his interactions with Beau and New Orleans in general. Why is his absence important?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Gregori as a character. What are his goals and motivations? What does he want, and how does he go about achieving his goals?
Essay Topic 3
Are Gregori and Savannah compatible as a romantic couple? Why or why not? Cite at least two specific examples from the novel.
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)