|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things does Savannah do on the tour in New Orleans?
2. Who approached Gary to get his help?
3. What type of tour do Savannah and Gregori go on in the city?
4. For how many years was the New Orleans home in the previous owner's family?
5. Where do Gregori and the vampire go to fight on the night of the tour?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
2. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
3. What is the significance of the alligator story?
4. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
5. What is Beau's role in Dark Magic?
6. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
7. What are the effects of Morrison's death?
8. How is Raphael related to Morrison?
9. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
10. Describe Julian's interactions with Beau.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the natures of the different creatures and groups in the novel. Consider each of these groups: Carpathians, vampires, humans, human butchers.
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of the alligator in the story? What type of mark does it leave on various characters in the novel, and why?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the role of women throughout the course of Dark Magic. Are women tools and objects, or are they active parts? Why? Cite at least three specific examples to back up your opinions.
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)