|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following accurately describes Gregori?
2. Who, accidentally, almost kills Savannah?
3. What is Julian's job?
4. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
5. Which of the following can Carpathians do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
2. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
3. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
4. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
5. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
6. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
7. What does Gregori base his decisions on?
8. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
9. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
10. How is control a theme in the novel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Savannah and Gregori. How does the relationship begin, and how does it end? What progress do they make independently that allows them to become a functional pair?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of the alligator in the story? What type of mark does it leave on various characters in the novel, and why?
Essay Topic 3
In Savannah's point of view, how do Carpathian men treat women? Why does this scare her? How does this affect the choices that she makes?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)