|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age are female Carpathians forced to choose a mate?
2. Who seems to be in charge of the butchers?
3. What does Savannah accuse Gregori of?
4. Who kills the vampire who attacks Peter?
5. What can Gregori do through his mind?
Short Essay Questions
1. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
2. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
3. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
4. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
5. What are Carpathians?
6. Describe the role of the human butchers.
7. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
8. How is control a theme in the novel?
9. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
10. What are Wade's goals?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Julian's role in his interactions with Beau and New Orleans in general. Why is his absence important?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of different settings in Dark Magic? Why are both San Francisco and New Orleans significant settings for the Carpathians and vampires?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the abilities and powers that Savannah has. How are these abilities significant? Why is it significant that she obtained some of these abilities from her mother?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)