|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's job?
2. Where did Savannah flee to?
3. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
4. What is Wade's last name?
5. How old is Savannah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
2. Describe the role of the human butchers.
3. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
4. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
5. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
6. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
7. Who is Wade Carter?
8. How is control a theme in the novel?
9. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
10. What are Carpathians?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Are Gregori and Savannah compatible as a romantic couple? Why or why not? Cite at least two specific examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
How do both immediate danger and darkness become a theme in Dark Magic? In what characters are these themes most prevalent? How do you know?
Essay Topic 3
What role does the theme of trust play in Dark Magic? To which characters is trust significant? How does trust develop in the novel?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)