|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gregori used to being?
2. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
3. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
4. Who is the one that Gregori is powerless to?
5. What does Gregori think about Peter's funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
2. What does Gregori promise to do for Savannah?
3. How is control a theme in the novel?
4. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
5. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
6. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
7. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
8. What does Gregori base his decisions on?
9. Describe the role of the human butchers.
10. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Julian's role in his interactions with Beau and New Orleans in general. Why is his absence important?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Savannah and Gregori. How does the relationship begin, and how does it end? What progress do they make independently that allows them to become a functional pair?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the characters in the novel and focus on their growth throughout the course of the novel. Describe their starting and ending points, as well as how they are influenced by others over time.
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)