Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the vampire who attacks Peter?
2. Which of the following accurately describes Savannah?
3. What is Gregori's full title?
4. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
5. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
2. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
3. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
4. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
5. How does Savannah change from the beginning of the novel to the end?
6. What view of humans do vampires have?
7. What is the significance of the alligator story?
8. What are Carpathians?
9. What are Wade's goals?
10. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
Describe the relationship between Savannah and Gregori. How does the relationship begin, and how does it end? What progress do they make independently that allows them to become a functional pair?
What role does the theme of trust play in Dark Magic? To which characters is trust significant? How does trust develop in the novel?
Savannah often contradicts herself. Why and how does she do this? List one specific contradiction from Dark Magic and note why it is significant, how it influences others, and what it tells the reader about her.
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)