|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
2. What does Gregori think about Peter's funeral?
3. How does Savannah differ from other Carpathians?
4. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
5. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the role of the human butchers.
2. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
3. Who is Wade Carter?
4. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
5. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
6. Why does Gregori say that they cannot trust a male without a mate?
7. Describe the lifemate ritual.
8. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
9. What is Savannah afraid of?
10. Why is Gregori called "the Dark One"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role does the theme of trust play in Dark Magic? To which characters is trust significant? How does trust develop in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Savannah and Gregori. How does the relationship begin, and how does it end? What progress do they make independently that allows them to become a functional pair?
Essay Topic 3
How do both immediate danger and darkness become a theme in Dark Magic? In what characters are these themes most prevalent? How do you know?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)