|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
2. Through telepathy, who does Savannah hear?
3. What can Gregori do through his mind?
4. Which of the following is true about human butchers?
5. What is Gregori used to being?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the lifemate ritual.
2. Describe the role of the human butchers.
3. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
4. How is control a theme in the novel?
5. What does Gregori base his decisions on?
6. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
7. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
8. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
9. What are Carpathians?
10. What power does Savannah have over Gregori?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Gregori as a character. What are his goals and motivations? What does he want, and how does he go about achieving his goals?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Beau and Julian. Why did Julian use a fake name with him? Why did Julian give Beau a ticket to Savannah's show? Why is their relationship relevant to the story?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the role of women throughout the course of Dark Magic. Are women tools and objects, or are they active parts? Why? Cite at least three specific examples to back up your opinions.
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)