|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gregori's senses, what are vampires searching for?
2. Who had Savannah followed for protection?
3. Where did Savannah flee to?
4. According to Gregori, which of the following could result from his manipulation?
5. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
Short Essay Questions
1. What power does Savannah have over Gregori?
2. What are Wade's goals?
3. Why is Gregori called "the Dark One"?
4. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
5. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
6. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
7. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
8. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
9. What is Savannah afraid of?
10. What are Carpathians?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Savannah often contradicts herself. Why and how does she do this? List one specific contradiction from Dark Magic and note why it is significant, how it influences others, and what it tells the reader about her.
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of different settings in Dark Magic? Why are both San Francisco and New Orleans significant settings for the Carpathians and vampires?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the abilities and powers that Savannah has. How are these abilities significant? Why is it significant that she obtained some of these abilities from her mother?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)