Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the vampire who attacks Peter?
2. Which of the following accurately describes Savannah?
3. What is Gregori's full title?
4. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
5. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
2. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
3. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
4. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
5. How does Savannah change from the beginning of the novel to the end?
6. What view of humans do vampires have?
7. What is the significance of the alligator story?
8. What are Carpathians?
9. What are Wade's goals?
10. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
Who is Savannah? What are her goals? What motivates her? What type of life does she envision for herself, and how does this differ from the life she will actually live?
Describe Julian's role in his interactions with Beau and New Orleans in general. Why is his absence important?
Describe the relationship between Beau and Julian. Why did Julian use a fake name with him? Why did Julian give Beau a ticket to Savannah's show? Why is their relationship relevant to the story?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)