|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wade ask Savannah about?
2. At what age are female Carpathians forced to choose a mate?
3. What did Gregori shift into, when Savannah was a child, to become friends?
4. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
5. What festival does Savannah want to attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
2. What power does Savannah have over Gregori?
3. What does Peter's death symbolize?
4. What does Gregori base his decisions on?
5. Who is Wade Carter?
6. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
7. Describe the role of the human butchers.
8. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
9. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
10. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the characters in the novel and focus on their growth throughout the course of the novel. Describe their starting and ending points, as well as how they are influenced by others over time.
Essay Topic 2
Gregori is known as "Gregori the Dark One". Why is Gregori's dark and fearful nature significant? How does Gregori's darkness parallel Julian Savage's darkness?
Essay Topic 3
How do both immediate danger and darkness become a theme in Dark Magic? In what characters are these themes most prevalent? How do you know?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)