|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gregori feel for Savannah?
2. What festival does Savannah want to attend?
3. What is Gregori used to being?
4. What lair does Gregori take Savannah to?
5. What does the lifemate ritual consist of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
2. Describe the role of the human butchers.
3. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
4. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
5. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
6. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
7. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
8. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
9. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
10. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Beau and Julian. Why did Julian use a fake name with him? Why did Julian give Beau a ticket to Savannah's show? Why is their relationship relevant to the story?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Savannah? What are her goals? What motivates her? What type of life does she envision for herself, and how does this differ from the life she will actually live?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Gregori as a character. What are his goals and motivations? What does he want, and how does he go about achieving his goals?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)