|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wade's overall desire?
2. Where is Savannah putting on a show in the beginning of the book?
3. Which of the following is Gregori losing?
4. What is the name of the vampire who attacks Peter?
5. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the role of the human butchers.
2. What demonstrates that Savannah is growing accustomed to Gregori?
3. What are Wade's goals?
4. What does Peter's death symbolize?
5. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
6. What are Carpathians?
7. Why does Gregori say that they cannot trust a male without a mate?
8. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
9. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
10. Who is Wade Carter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Julian's role in his interactions with Beau and New Orleans in general. Why is his absence important?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the role of women throughout the course of Dark Magic. Are women tools and objects, or are they active parts? Why? Cite at least three specific examples to back up your opinions.
Essay Topic 3
How do both immediate danger and darkness become a theme in Dark Magic? In what characters are these themes most prevalent? How do you know?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)