|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What festival does Savannah want to attend?
2. Where is Savannah putting on a show in the beginning of the book?
3. What is Wade's last name?
4. What does Gregori feel for Savannah?
5. What is Wade's overall desire?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
2. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
3. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
4. What does Gregori promise to do for Savannah?
5. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
6. What demonstrates that Savannah is growing accustomed to Gregori?
7. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
8. What are Wade's goals?
9. Why does Gregori say that they cannot trust a male without a mate?
10. Describe the lifemate ritual.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role does the theme of trust play in Dark Magic? To which characters is trust significant? How does trust develop in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the abilities and powers that Savannah has. How are these abilities significant? Why is it significant that she obtained some of these abilities from her mother?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relationship between Beau and Julian. Why did Julian use a fake name with him? Why did Julian give Beau a ticket to Savannah's show? Why is their relationship relevant to the story?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)