|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Gregori?
2. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
3. What can kill Gregori and vampires?
4. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
5. What is Savannah afraid of appearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
2. What is the significance of the alligator story?
3. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
4. Why isn't Julian present at the end of the book?
5. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
6. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
7. What is the significance of Gregori offering his blood to Gary?
8. Describe the role of the human butchers.
9. Who is Wade Carter?
10. Does Gregori trust Gary? Why?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the characters in the novel and focus on their growth throughout the course of the novel. Describe their starting and ending points, as well as how they are influenced by others over time.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the abilities and powers that Savannah has. How are these abilities significant? Why is it significant that she obtained some of these abilities from her mother?
Essay Topic 3
How do both immediate danger and darkness become a theme in Dark Magic? In what characters are these themes most prevalent? How do you know?
This section contains 1,179 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)