|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savannah think about Gregori's fears about his forced bond?
2. What does Savannah accuse Gregori of?
3. Which of the following accurately describes Savannah?
4. Who does Gregori force Savannah to feed off?
5. Which of the following accurately describes Gregori?
Short Essay Questions
1. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
2. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
3. What does Gregori base his decisions on?
4. Why does Gregori say that they cannot trust a male without a mate?
5. Describe the role of the human butchers.
6. What demonstrates that Savannah is growing accustomed to Gregori?
7. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
8. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
9. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
10. What does Peter's death symbolize?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the natures of the different creatures and groups in the novel. Consider each of these groups: Carpathians, vampires, humans, human butchers.
Essay Topic 2
In Savannah's point of view, how do Carpathian men treat women? Why does this scare her? How does this affect the choices that she makes?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of different settings in Dark Magic? Why are both San Francisco and New Orleans significant settings for the Carpathians and vampires?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)