|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gregori able to do to avoid death at Wade's hands?
2. Where did Savannah flee to?
3. What can Gregori do through his mind?
4. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
5. What is Peter's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
2. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
3. What does Peter's death symbolize?
4. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
5. What are Carpathians?
6. Why does Savannah want to tour the bayou?
7. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
8. Why is Gregori called "the Dark One"?
9. Describe Julian's interactions with Beau.
10. What is the significance of Gregori offering his blood to Gary?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the abilities and powers that Savannah has. How are these abilities significant? Why is it significant that she obtained some of these abilities from her mother?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of different settings in Dark Magic? Why are both San Francisco and New Orleans significant settings for the Carpathians and vampires?
Essay Topic 3
What role does the theme of trust play in Dark Magic? To which characters is trust significant? How does trust develop in the novel?
This section contains 1,157 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)