|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following can Carpathians do?
2. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
3. Who does Gregori force Savannah to feed off?
4. Who most wants to plan Peter's funeral?
5. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
2. What does Peter's death symbolize?
3. Describe the role of the human butchers.
4. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
5. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
6. Describe the lifemate ritual.
7. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
8. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
9. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
10. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the abilities and powers that Savannah has. How are these abilities significant? Why is it significant that she obtained some of these abilities from her mother?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Julian's role in his interactions with Beau and New Orleans in general. Why is his absence important?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the natures of the different creatures and groups in the novel. Consider each of these groups: Carpathians, vampires, humans, human butchers.
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)