|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Gregori also losing?
2. What is the name of Julian's twin?
3. What has Wade been sent to do?
4. What does Savannah think about Gregori manipulating their bond?
5. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
2. What are Wade's goals?
3. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
4. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
5. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
6. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
7. What is Savannah afraid of?
8. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
9. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
10. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the characters in the novel and focus on their growth throughout the course of the novel. Describe their starting and ending points, as well as how they are influenced by others over time.
Essay Topic 2
What two considerations does Gregori base all his decisions on? Give a specific example of a decision he makes involving both of these considerations.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the frustration and anger that Savannah often feels. Are her emotions rational and expected? Why or why not?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)