|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has Savannah had to be free?
2. What is Julian's job?
3. When Savannah and Gregori transform, what area do they roam?
4. Where did Savannah flee to?
5. What does Gregori think about Peter's funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gregori base his decisions on?
2. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
3. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
4. Why does Gregori say that they cannot trust a male without a mate?
5. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
6. Why isn't Julian present at the end of the book?
7. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
8. What does Peter's death symbolize?
9. How does Savannah change from the beginning of the novel to the end?
10. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Gregori as a character. What are his goals and motivations? What does he want, and how does he go about achieving his goals?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Julian's role in his interactions with Beau and New Orleans in general. Why is his absence important?
Essay Topic 3
In Savannah's point of view, how do Carpathian men treat women? Why does this scare her? How does this affect the choices that she makes?
This section contains 1,206 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)