|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following can Carpathians do?
2. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
3. Who is looking for Gregori?
4. Who most wants to plan Peter's funeral?
5. What is Savannah afraid of appearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
2. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
3. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
4. Describe the lifemate ritual.
5. What are Wade's goals?
6. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
7. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
8. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
9. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
10. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What two considerations does Gregori base all his decisions on? Give a specific example of a decision he makes involving both of these considerations.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the abilities and powers that Savannah has. How are these abilities significant? Why is it significant that she obtained some of these abilities from her mother?
Essay Topic 3
Savannah often contradicts herself. Why and how does she do this? List one specific contradiction from Dark Magic and note why it is significant, how it influences others, and what it tells the reader about her.
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)