|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
2. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
3. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
4. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
5. Which of the following is Gregori also losing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
2. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
3. What does Peter's death symbolize?
4. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
5. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
6. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
7. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
8. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
9. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
10. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Savannah and Gregori. How does the relationship begin, and how does it end? What progress do they make independently that allows them to become a functional pair?
Essay Topic 2
What role do human butchers play in Dark Magic? What causes human butchers to try to kill both Savannah and Gregori? Why are they significant?
Essay Topic 3
How do both immediate danger and darkness become a theme in Dark Magic? In what characters are these themes most prevalent? How do you know?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)