Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the vampire who attacks Peter?
2. Which of the following accurately describes Savannah?
3. What is Gregori's full title?
4. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
5. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
2. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
3. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
4. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
5. How does Savannah change from the beginning of the novel to the end?
6. What view of humans do vampires have?
7. What is the significance of the alligator story?
8. What are Carpathians?
9. What are Wade's goals?
10. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
Essay Topic 1
Are Gregori and Savannah compatible as a romantic couple? Why or why not? Cite at least two specific examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Gregori as a character. What are his goals and motivations? What does he want, and how does he go about achieving his goals?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the abilities and powers that Savannah has. How are these abilities significant? Why is it significant that she obtained some of these abilities from her mother?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)