|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following can Carpathians do?
2. What does Wade ask Savannah about?
3. What is Julian's last name?
4. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
5. After making love to Gregori, what does Savannah get a sense of when she wakes up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
2. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
3. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
4. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
5. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
6. What does Peter's death symbolize?
7. Why does Gregori say that they cannot trust a male without a mate?
8. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
9. Who is Wade Carter?
10. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the alligator in the story? What type of mark does it leave on various characters in the novel, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the abilities and powers that Savannah has. How are these abilities significant? Why is it significant that she obtained some of these abilities from her mother?
Essay Topic 3
Savannah often contradicts herself. Why and how does she do this? List one specific contradiction from Dark Magic and note why it is significant, how it influences others, and what it tells the reader about her.
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)