|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
2. What does Wade have that he tries to use on Gregori?
3. What do Carpathians drink?
4. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
5. Who does Gregori control to kill butchers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gregori base his decisions on?
2. What does Peter's death symbolize?
3. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
4. What does Gregori promise to do for Savannah?
5. What demonstrates that Savannah is growing accustomed to Gregori?
6. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
7. Describe the lifemate ritual.
8. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
9. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
10. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the frustration and anger that Savannah often feels. Are her emotions rational and expected? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the characters in the novel and focus on their growth throughout the course of the novel. Describe their starting and ending points, as well as how they are influenced by others over time.
Essay Topic 3
What role does the theme of trust play in Dark Magic? To which characters is trust significant? How does trust develop in the novel?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)