|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Savannah decide she wants to go?
2. Which of the following is Gregori also losing?
3. What is Peter's last name?
4. What is the name of the vampire who attacks Peter?
5. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
2. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
3. What are Wade's goals?
4. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
5. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
6. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
7. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
8. What are Carpathians?
9. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
10. What does Peter's death symbolize?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role do human butchers play in Dark Magic? What causes human butchers to try to kill both Savannah and Gregori? Why are they significant?
Essay Topic 2
Gregori is known as "Gregori the Dark One". Why is Gregori's dark and fearful nature significant? How does Gregori's darkness parallel Julian Savage's darkness?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of different settings in Dark Magic? Why are both San Francisco and New Orleans significant settings for the Carpathians and vampires?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)