|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Savannah famous for being?
2. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
3. After making love to Gregori, what does Savannah get a sense of when she wakes up?
4. What is Julian's last name?
5. Who had Savannah followed for protection?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Gregori called "the Dark One"?
2. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
3. What does Peter's death symbolize?
4. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
5. What are Carpathians?
6. Why does Gregori say that they cannot trust a male without a mate?
7. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
8. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
9. What demonstrates that Savannah is growing accustomed to Gregori?
10. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of different settings in Dark Magic? Why are both San Francisco and New Orleans significant settings for the Carpathians and vampires?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Beau and Julian. Why did Julian use a fake name with him? Why did Julian give Beau a ticket to Savannah's show? Why is their relationship relevant to the story?
Essay Topic 3
How do both immediate danger and darkness become a theme in Dark Magic? In what characters are these themes most prevalent? How do you know?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)