|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gregori own businesses?
(a) Europe, Asia, and Africa.
(b) US and Asia.
(c) US and Europe.
(d) Australia and US.
2. What type of convention did Gary attend?
3. Which of the following describes Savannah's feelings in New Orleans?
(a) She has no way to help Gary.
(b) She has nothing to offer Gregori.
(c) She can't do anything normal people do.
(d) She has no way to stay safe.
4. What type of creatures are in Gary's room when he arrives?
(a) Two men under vampire control.
(b) Two vampires.
(c) Two human butchers.
(d) Two Carpathians.
5. What did Beau and Julian try to hunt?
(a) An alligator.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the second name of a man or creature in Gary's room?
2. According to Gregori's suspicions, who is the alligator?
3. What is Morrison's goal, according to the information Gary gives Gregori?
4. According to Beau, who should Gregori go easy on?
5. Who most wants to kill Gary?
Short Essay Questions
1. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
2. What is the significance of the alligator story?
3. What is Beau's role in Dark Magic?
4. Why did Gary join the secret society?
5. Why does Savannah want to go on a vampire tour?
6. How and why is Gary useful to Gregori?
7. What is the significance of Gregori offering his blood to Gary?
8. What are the effects of Morrison's death?
9. How does Savannah change from the beginning of the novel to the end?
10. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)