|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of the novel, which character no longer worries about Gregori's influence?
2. What does Gregori finally reveal to Savannah in New Orleans?
(a) That he already knows Gary.
(b) That he forced the bond between them.
(c) That he had another lifemate before her.
(d) That he has met Morrison before.
3. What does Gregori suspect that an alligator might be?
4. What has Savannah's mother passed on to her?
(b) Psychic abilities.
(d) Attractive qualities.
5. Who has claimed to want to meet Gary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Beau try to attack the alligator with when he was young?
2. Who most wants to kill Gary?
3. Which of the following does Gary serve to do?
4. At one point, who did Gregori think Raphael was?
5. How does Gregori dispose of bodies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
2. What is Beau's role in Dark Magic?
3. What is the significance of the alligator story?
4. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
5. What are the effects of Morrison's death?
6. What view of humans do vampires have?
7. How is Raphael related to Morrison?
8. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
9. How does Gary define human nature?
10. Describe the outcome of the novel for Gary.
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)