|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gregori offer to Gary?
(a) A job.
(b) A permanent residence.
(c) An amimal as protection.
(d) A lifemate.
2. Which of the following is the second name of a man or creature in Gary's room?
(a) Dale Martin.
(b) Darby Martin.
(c) Dan Martin.
(d) David Martin.
3. Where is Gary taken?
(a) Into the bayou.
(b) Into a voodoo shop.
(c) To a Victoria Inn.
(d) To Mississippi.
4. What is on the list Gary mentions?
(a) Those Carpathians struggling with darkness.
(b) Those who are staying at a certain hotel.
(c) Those being hunted by the secret society.
(d) Those who are human butchers.
5. For Savannah to change her mind about the way she views Gregori, what did he need to prove?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He would fight for humanity.
(c) He is vengeful.
(d) He cares about the community.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of the novel, which character no longer worries about Gregori's influence?
2. Which of the following does Gary serve to do?
3. What can Gregori create?
4. Where do Gregori and the vampire go to fight on the night of the tour?
5. What is Julian getting ready to face?
Short Essay Questions
1. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
2. What types of powers does Savannah seem to have?
3. How does Beau's story about the alligator become personal for him?
4. How and why is Gary useful to Gregori?
5. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
6. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
7. What is the significance of the alligator story?
8. What is Beau's role in Dark Magic?
9. The name Morrison keeps appearing. What role do you think Morrison will play in Dark Magic's end?
10. What makes Savannah helpless?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)