|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Savannah do to herself?
(a) Create illusions.
(b) Shift into Gary's body.
(c) Make herself disappear.
(d) Give herself blood without exchanging with anybody.
2. Who can Savannah not hide her presence from?
3. Who approached Gary to get his help?
(b) A secret society.
(c) A vampire cult.
(d) A human butcher group.
4. According to Savannah, how do Carpathians view women?
(a) Child bearers.
(c) Servants to husbands.
(d) Slaves to use for blood exchanges.
5. Which of the following things does Savannah do on the tour in New Orleans?
(a) She shields minds.
(b) She shoots a secret society member.
(c) She puts self-destructive thoughts in people's minds.
(d) She poisons a secret society member.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of Gary's story at the end of the novel?
2. What is Morrison's goal, according to the information Gary gives Gregori?
3. Where is Gary taken?
4. Which of the following does Savannah decide she wants a tour of?
5. When did Beau have a run-in with the alligator in the bayou?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Julian's interactions with Beau.
2. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
3. What is Beau's role in Dark Magic?
4. The name Morrison keeps appearing. What role do you think Morrison will play in Dark Magic's end?
5. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
6. What types of powers does Savannah seem to have?
7. How does Beau's story about the alligator become personal for him?
8. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
9. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
10. What does the role of women seem to be in this novel compared to the role of men? Why?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)