|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Beau have a run-in with the alligator in the bayou?
(a) When he was a child.
(b) When he was a teenager.
(c) When he was sick.
(d) When he was drunk.
2. According to Savannah, how do Carpathians view women?
(a) Slaves to use for blood exchanges.
(b) Child bearers.
(c) Servants to husbands.
3. About how old is Julian in years?
4. For Savannah to change her mind about the way she views Gregori, what did he need to prove?
(a) He is vengeful.
(b) He would fight for humanity.
(c) He cares about the community.
(d) He loves her.
5. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A bar.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Julian in New Orleans at the end of the novel?
2. What does Gregori suspect that an alligator might be?
3. Who approached Gary to get his help?
4. At one point, who did Gregori think Raphael was?
5. What is Savannah's reaction to Gregori's big reveal in New Orleans?
Short Essay Questions
1. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
2. How does Savannah change from the beginning of the novel to the end?
3. How and why is Gary useful to Gregori?
4. What types of powers does Savannah seem to have?
5. Why does Morrison want to meet Gary?
6. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
7. What is Beau's role in Dark Magic?
8. How is Raphael related to Morrison?
9. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
10. Describe the outcome of the novel for Gary.
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)