|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things does Savannah do on the tour in New Orleans?
(a) She puts self-destructive thoughts in people's minds.
(b) She shoots a secret society member.
(c) She poisons a secret society member.
(d) She shields minds.
2. How does Julian help Gregori and Savannah throughout the novel?
(a) He finds allies for them.
(b) He puts a spell on the town.
(c) He leaves them potions.
(d) He leaves them tools.
3. How does Gregori dispose of bodies?
(a) He burns them.
(b) He hides them in the safe house.
(c) He is able to use his powers to make them disappear.
(d) He cuts them.
4. Where is Gary taken?
(a) To Mississippi.
(b) To a Victoria Inn.
(c) Into a voodoo shop.
(d) Into the bayou.
5. According to Gregori, what will happen to Gary if he betrays them?
(a) He will be given to the vampires.
(b) He will be turned in to the police.
(c) He will be killed.
(d) He will be imprisoned in the Carpathian mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gregori and Savannah fear will kill them after Gregori's battle?
2. What is Julian getting ready to face?
3. After a run-in with the alligator, what happened to Beau's father?
4. For Savannah to change her mind about the way she views Gregori, what did he need to prove?
5. What do Savannah and Gregori shift into when in the bayou?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)