|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beau say Julian gave him?
(a) A safe house to live in.
(b) Tickets to Savannah's show.
(c) A boat.
(d) Lots of money for a tour.
2. What can Gregori create?
(a) False store fronts.
(d) Truth serums.
3. According to Gregori's suspicions, who is the alligator?
4. What could Beau hear when he knew the alligator was attacking a boat?
(a) Teeth clenching.
(c) Paddling water.
(d) Screams of teenagers.
5. About how old is Julian in years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gary's job?
2. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
3. At the end of the novel, why is Savannah near death?
4. What do Savannah and Gregori shift into when in the bayou?
5. By the end of the novel, which character no longer worries about Gregori's influence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Beau's role in Dark Magic?
2. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
3. What view of humans do vampires have?
4. What is the significance of the alligator story?
5. How does Gary define human nature?
6. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
7. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
8. What is the significance of Gregori offering his blood to Gary?
9. Why does Savannah want to go on a vampire tour?
10. Why does Savannah want to tour the bayou?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)