|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the list Gary mentions?
(a) Those who are staying at a certain hotel.
(b) Those Carpathians struggling with darkness.
(c) Those being hunted by the secret society.
(d) Those who are human butchers.
2. Who has claimed to want to meet Gary?
3. Who can Savannah not hide her presence from?
4. Which of the following will most likely result from Morrison's death?
(a) Vigilantes will come after Savannah.
(b) A festival will result.
(c) Bayou society will change.
(d) Townspeople will be angry.
5. Who does Gregori end up killing the night of the battle?
(c) The alligator.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old is Julian in years?
2. What could Beau hear when he knew the alligator was attacking a boat?
3. During a fight to save Gary, what does Gregori do to keep Savannah secure?
4. Which character is most likely to help manage the vampires and butchers?
5. What has Savannah's mother passed on to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Savannah want to tour the bayou?
2. Why isn't Julian present at the end of the book?
3. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
4. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
5. What is the significance of the alligator story?
6. How is Raphael related to Morrison?
7. How and why is Gary useful to Gregori?
8. Describe Julian's interactions with Beau.
9. The name Morrison keeps appearing. What role do you think Morrison will play in Dark Magic's end?
10. What types of powers does Savannah seem to have?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)