|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A bar.
(d) A hotel room.
2. Which of the following does Savannah decide she wants a tour of?
(a) A local school.
(b) The bayou.
(c) A historical inn.
(d) An abandoned factory.
3. What does Gregori suspect that an alligator might be?
4. What does Savannah realize that she is unaware of?
(a) How to protect herself.
(b) How to protect Gary.
(c) How to be a Carpathian.
(d) How to exchange blood.
5. Who is the owner of the house Savannah and Gregori stay at in New Orleans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Beau take Gregori and Savannah when they are injured?
2. When Gregori and Savannah are safe and out of the sun, who offers blood to Gregori?
3. How long has Gregori's opponent been alive?
4. For how many years was the New Orleans home in the previous owner's family?
5. Where does Gregori own businesses?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Julian's interactions with Beau.
2. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
3. Why did Gary join the secret society?
4. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
5. How and why is Gary useful to Gregori?
6. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
7. Why does Morrison want to meet Gary?
8. Why does Savannah want to go on a vampire tour?
9. What does the role of women seem to be in this novel compared to the role of men? Why?
10. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)