|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gary's last name?
2. What does Gary fear most?
(a) Savannah will feed off him.
(b) Morrison will kill him.
(c) Gregori will control his body.
(d) Gregori will erase his memory.
3. After a run-in with the alligator, what happened to Beau's father?
(a) He turned to drinking.
(b) He ran away from New Orleans.
(c) He turned to heroin.
(d) He killed himself.
4. What causes many of the secret society members to argue with each other?
(a) Gregori convinced one that the others were stealing money.
(b) One man forgot his weapons.
(c) Gregori put self-destructive thoughts in their heads.
(d) One man could not tell the difference between a vampire and a Carpathian.
5. Who is the owner of the house Savannah and Gregori stay at in New Orleans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Savannah do to Gary?
2. Who tried to kill the alligator at one point?
3. Which of the following is a name of a man or creature in Gary's room?
4. What does Gregori offer to Gary?
5. What name did Julian use when talking to Beau?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the role of women seem to be in this novel compared to the role of men? Why?
2. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
3. What are the clues that Julian will meet daylight soon, and thus die?
4. Why does Savannah want to tour the bayou?
5. What is Beau's role in Dark Magic?
6. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
7. How is Raphael related to Morrison?
8. Describe Julian's interactions with Beau.
9. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
10. What is the significance of the alligator story?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)