|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do vampires view humans as?
(a) Weak but spoiled.
(b) Creatures to study.
(c) Helpful tools.
(d) Food and slaves.
2. What type of tour do Savannah and Gregori go on in the city?
(a) Ghost tour.
(b) Architecture tour.
(c) Vampire hunt.
(d) Civil War tour.
3. According to Beau, what does the alligator smell like?
(a) Rotton meat.
(b) Floral scents.
(c) Animal feces.
(d) Human flesh.
4. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A bar.
(d) A bookstore.
5. Which of the following is the second name of a man or creature in Gary's room?
(a) Darby Martin.
(b) David Martin.
(c) Dan Martin.
(d) Dale Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Beau and Julian try to hunt?
2. What do Gregori and Savannah fear will kill them after Gregori's battle?
3. Which character is most likely to help manage the vampires and butchers?
4. What causes many of the secret society members to argue with each other?
5. What does Beau say Julian gave him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Savannah helpless?
2. How is Raphael related to Morrison?
3. What is Beau's role in Dark Magic?
4. Why does Morrison want to meet Gary?
5. What are the effects of Morrison's death?
6. What view of humans do vampires have?
7. What does the role of women seem to be in this novel compared to the role of men? Why?
8. Why does Savannah want to go on a vampire tour?
9. What are the clues that Julian will meet daylight soon, and thus die?
10. Describe Julian's interactions with Beau.
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)