|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morrison's goal, according to the information Gary gives Gregori?
(a) To kill vampires.
(b) To kill humans.
(c) To kill human butchers.
(d) To kill Gary.
2. Who do Gregori and Savannah notice are following them home in New Orleans?
(b) A secret society member.
(c) Human puppets.
3. How does Gregori dispose of bodies?
(a) He is able to use his powers to make them disappear.
(b) He cuts them.
(c) He hides them in the safe house.
(d) He burns them.
4. What has Savannah's mother passed on to her?
(b) Attractive qualities.
(c) Psychic abilities.
5. What was left in the house for Savannah and Gregori that has healing properties?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Gregori create?
2. What is Gary's job?
3. When did Beau have a run-in with the alligator in the bayou?
4. At the end of the novel, why is Savannah near death?
5. For Savannah to change her mind about the way she views Gregori, what did he need to prove?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
2. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
3. What makes Savannah helpless?
4. Why isn't Julian present at the end of the book?
5. Does Gregori trust Gary? Why?
6. Why does Morrison want to meet Gary?
7. What are the clues that Julian will meet daylight soon, and thus die?
8. What is the significance of Gregori offering his blood to Gary?
9. What is the significance of the alligator story?
10. Describe the outcome of the novel for Gary.
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)