|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Savannah do to herself?
(a) Make herself disappear.
(b) Shift into Gary's body.
(c) Create illusions.
(d) Give herself blood without exchanging with anybody.
2. Where do Savannah and Gregori meet a group to go on the tour?
(a) Coffee shop.
(b) Book shop.
(c) Voodoo shop.
(d) Blacksmith shop.
3. At one point, who did Gregori think Raphael was?
4. What is Gary's job?
5. Who approached Gary to get his help?
(a) A secret society.
(b) A human butcher group.
(d) A vampire cult.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Gregori create?
2. What are Gary's intentions?
3. What type of shop does Gregori enter to save somebody from being tortured?
4. What is Beau's last name?
5. Who most wants to kill Gary?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
2. The name Morrison keeps appearing. What role do you think Morrison will play in Dark Magic's end?
3. What view of humans do vampires have?
4. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
5. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
6. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
7. Why did Gary join the secret society?
8. What types of powers does Savannah seem to have?
9. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
10. Why does Savannah want to go on a vampire tour?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)