|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has claimed to want to meet Gary?
2. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
(a) There is no place to hide.
(b) There is no dark room.
(c) It has two floors.
(d) There are no windows.
3. What type of creatures are in Gary's room when he arrives?
(a) Two Carpathians.
(b) Two human butchers.
(c) Two vampires.
(d) Two men under vampire control.
4. By the end of the novel, which character no longer worries about Gregori's influence?
5. What is Gregori able to do for Beau?
(a) Turn him into a superior vampire.
(b) Put a spell on him to keep the alligator away.
(c) Give him money to start a business.
(d) Make his fear of evil leave his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beau say Julian gave him?
2. What is Julian getting ready to face?
3. What does Savannah demand from Gregori?
4. What is Gary's job?
5. During a fight to save Gary, what does Gregori do to keep Savannah secure?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the outcome of the novel for Gary.
2. Why does Savannah want to go on a vampire tour?
3. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
4. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
5. What are the effects of Morrison's death?
6. The name Morrison keeps appearing. What role do you think Morrison will play in Dark Magic's end?
7. How does Gary define human nature?
8. Why does Savannah want to tour the bayou?
9. How is Raphael related to Morrison?
10. How and why is Gary useful to Gregori?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)