|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gregori able to do for Beau?
(a) Turn him into a superior vampire.
(b) Make his fear of evil leave his body.
(c) Give him money to start a business.
(d) Put a spell on him to keep the alligator away.
2. What do Gregori and Savannah fear will kill them after Gregori's battle?
(a) A vampire.
(b) The noon sun.
(c) A wild animal.
(d) A violent passer-by.
3. For Gary to keep his memories, what must he do?
(a) Feed from Savannah.
(b) Drink Gregori's blood.
(c) Kill Morrison.
(d) Stalk Raphael.
4. At the end of the novel, why is Savannah near death?
(a) She has not exchanged blood with Gregori lately.
(b) She was burned by the sun.
(c) She was bitten by a vampire.
(d) She gave Gregori too much blood.
5. Who approached Gary to get his help?
(a) A vampire cult.
(b) A secret society.
(d) A human butcher group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Savannah's reaction to Gregori's big reveal in New Orleans?
2. How many men are in the shop Gregori enters?
3. Who was the previous owner of the house in New Orleans?
4. Which of the following does Savannah do to Gary?
5. Where do Savannah and Gregori meet a group to go on the tour?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
2. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
3. What view of humans do vampires have?
4. What is the significance of Gregori offering his blood to Gary?
5. How is Raphael related to Morrison?
6. What types of powers does Savannah seem to have?
7. How does Beau's story about the alligator become personal for him?
8. What is the significance of the alligator story?
9. What are the clues that Julian will meet daylight soon, and thus die?
10. Why isn't Julian present at the end of the book?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)