|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the house Savannah and Gregori stay at in New Orleans?
2. At one point, who did Gregori think Raphael was?
3. What is Morrison's goal, according to the information Gary gives Gregori?
(a) To kill humans.
(b) To kill vampires.
(c) To kill Gary.
(d) To kill human butchers.
4. How does Gregori dispose of bodies?
(a) He cuts them.
(b) He hides them in the safe house.
(c) He is able to use his powers to make them disappear.
(d) He burns them.
5. After a run-in with the alligator, what happened to Beau's father?
(a) He turned to drinking.
(b) He ran away from New Orleans.
(c) He turned to heroin.
(d) He killed himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gary make with good intentions?
2. Who does Gregori end up killing the night of the battle?
3. By the end of the novel, which character no longer worries about Gregori's influence?
4. Which of the following does Savannah decide she wants a tour of?
5. According to Savannah, how do Carpathians view women?
Short Essay Questions
1. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
2. How does Gary define human nature?
3. What view of humans do vampires have?
4. Why does Savannah want to go on a vampire tour?
5. What is the significance of the alligator story?
6. Does Gregori trust Gary? Why?
7. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
8. How and why is Gary useful to Gregori?
9. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
10. Why did Gary join the secret society?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)