|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary fear most?
(a) Gregori will erase his memory.
(b) Morrison will kill him.
(c) Gregori will control his body.
(d) Savannah will feed off him.
2. When Gregori and Savannah are safe and out of the sun, who offers blood to Gregori?
3. What did Beau try to attack the alligator with when he was young?
(a) A boat.
(b) A gun.
(c) A paddle.
(d) A lantern.
4. What is Beau's last name?
5. What do vampires view humans as?
(a) Weak but spoiled.
(b) Creatures to study.
(c) Helpful tools.
(d) Food and slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. For Gary to keep his memories, what must he do?
2. By the end of the novel, which character no longer worries about Gregori's influence?
3. At one point, who did Gregori think Raphael was?
4. What name did Julian use when talking to Beau?
5. About how old is Julian in years?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Savannah want to go on a vampire tour?
2. What are the effects of Morrison's death?
3. What is the significance of the alligator story?
4. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
5. What are the clues that Julian will meet daylight soon, and thus die?
6. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
7. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
8. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
9. What types of powers does Savannah seem to have?
10. Describe the outcome of the novel for Gary.
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)