|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah ask Beau to tell her about?
(a) A legend about an alligator.
(b) His childhood in the swamp.
(c) Good restaurants in New Orleans.
(d) Interesting cemeteries in the state.
2. How does Julian help Gregori and Savannah throughout the novel?
(a) He finds allies for them.
(b) He leaves them tools.
(c) He puts a spell on the town.
(d) He leaves them potions.
3. What is Savannah's reaction to Gregori's big reveal in New Orleans?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She cries.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She is furious.
4. According to Beau, who should Gregori go easy on?
5. What does Gary fear most?
(a) Morrison will kill him.
(b) Savannah will feed off him.
(c) Gregori will erase his memory.
(d) Gregori will control his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years was the New Orleans home in the previous owner's family?
2. According to Gregori's suspicions, who is the alligator?
3. What is Morrison's goal, according to the information Gary gives Gregori?
4. What type of tour do Savannah and Gregori go on in the city?
5. What could Beau hear when he knew the alligator was attacking a boat?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
2. Why did Gary join the secret society?
3. What is the significance of Gregori offering his blood to Gary?
4. Why does Savannah want to tour the bayou?
5. What does the role of women seem to be in this novel compared to the role of men? Why?
6. What are the clues that Julian will meet daylight soon, and thus die?
7. Does Gregori trust Gary? Why?
8. How does Beau's story about the alligator become personal for him?
9. Why does Savannah want to go on a vampire tour?
10. What makes Savannah helpless?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)