|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Beau have a run-in with the alligator in the bayou?
(a) When he was drunk.
(b) When he was a child.
(c) When he was sick.
(d) When he was a teenager.
2. Who does Gregori end up killing the night of the battle?
(b) The alligator.
3. For Savannah to change her mind about the way she views Gregori, what did he need to prove?
(a) He cares about the community.
(b) He is vengeful.
(c) He would fight for humanity.
(d) He loves her.
4. How does Julian help Gregori and Savannah throughout the novel?
(a) He leaves them potions.
(b) He finds allies for them.
(c) He puts a spell on the town.
(d) He leaves them tools.
5. Which of the following things does Savannah do on the tour in New Orleans?
(a) She puts self-destructive thoughts in people's minds.
(b) She shields minds.
(c) She shoots a secret society member.
(d) She poisons a secret society member.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savannah realize that she is unaware of?
2. What are Gary's intentions?
3. What is Savannah's reaction to Gregori's big reveal in New Orleans?
4. According to Beau, who should Gregori go easy on?
5. Where does Gregori own businesses?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
2. What view of humans do vampires have?
3. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
4. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
5. How does Savannah change from the beginning of the novel to the end?
6. What is the significance of Gregori offering his blood to Gary?
7. What makes Savannah helpless?
8. How is Raphael related to Morrison?
9. Why does Morrison want to meet Gary?
10. In order for Savannah to change her opinions, what did she need?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)