|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Julian getting ready to face?
(a) Becoming prince of the Carpathians.
(b) Becoming a vampire.
(d) Dueling Morrison.
2. According to Beau, who should Gregori go easy on?
3. For how many years was the New Orleans home in the previous owner's family?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 50 years.
4. What does Beau say Julian gave him?
(a) A safe house to live in.
(b) Tickets to Savannah's show.
(c) Lots of money for a tour.
(d) A boat.
5. What type of tour do Savannah and Gregori go on in the city?
(a) Civil War tour.
(b) Vampire hunt.
(c) Architecture tour.
(d) Ghost tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Gary been staying?
2. Who was the previous owner of the house in New Orleans?
3. What is Savannah's reaction to Gregori's big reveal in New Orleans?
4. What can Savannah do to herself?
5. What do Savannah and Gregori hear inside a building?
Short Essay Questions
1. The name Morrison keeps appearing. What role do you think Morrison will play in Dark Magic's end?
2. What are the clues that Julian will meet daylight soon, and thus die?
3. What are the effects of Morrison's death?
4. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
5. Why does Morrison want to meet Gary?
6. Why did Gary join the secret society?
7. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
8. Describe Julian's interactions with Beau.
9. Does Gregori trust Gary? Why?
10. Why does Savannah want to go on a vampire tour?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)