|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
2. What is Wade's last name?
3. What has Wade been sent to do?
(a) Bring Savannah to New Orleans.
(b) Kill vampires and Carpathians.
(c) Ask questions about Carpathian myths for a story.
(d) Bring Savannah to a show in San Francisco.
4. Which of the following accurately describes Savannah?
(a) She wants to hide in the lair until all the vampires have been killed.
(b) She wants to fight side-by-side with Gregori.
(c) She wants to go back to school like a normal human.
(d) She wants to seek out Morrison immediately and kill him herself.
5. Who seems to be in charge of the butchers?
(b) Savannah's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
2. When Savannah and Gregori transform, what area do they roam?
3. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
4. What does Savannah realize by reading Gregori's mind?
5. What results in Gregori's confidence that Savannah will be his mate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the lifemate ritual.
2. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
3. Describe the role of the human butchers.
4. What are Wade's goals?
5. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
6. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
7. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
8. Why does Gregori say that they cannot trust a male without a mate?
9. What does Gregori promise to do for Savannah?
10. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)