|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Gregori losing?
(a) The ability to see colors.
(b) The ability to taste.
(c) The sharpness of her teeth.
(d) The ability to hear.
2. What happens when Gregori tries to read Wade's mind?
(a) He is injured.
(b) He hears about a plan to kill Savannah.
(c) It is blocked.
(d) He sees that Wade is harmless.
3. What is Julian's job?
(b) Protecting Savannah.
(d) Home builder.
4. What do Carpathians drink?
(c) Human blood.
(d) Animal blood.
5. Which of the following can Carpathians do?
(a) Cast spells.
(b) Soak in knowledge.
(c) Control animals to kill others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Savannah and Gregori transform into when they roam?
2. Where is Savannah putting on a show in the beginning of the book?
3. What does Wade have that he tries to use on Gregori?
4. According to Gregori, who can nobody trust?
5. What is Wade's overall desire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
2. What are Carpathians?
3. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
4. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
5. What does Gregori promise to do for Savannah?
6. Who is Wade Carter?
7. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
8. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
9. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
10. Describe the role of the human butchers.
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)