|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Gregori tries to read Wade's mind?
(a) He hears about a plan to kill Savannah.
(b) It is blocked.
(c) He is injured.
(d) He sees that Wade is harmless.
2. How does Savannah differ from other Carpathians?
(a) She avoids living around humans.
(b) She has special powers as a result of her drinking human beverages.
(c) She drinks only human beverages.
(d) She only drinks animal blood.
3. Which of the following is Gregori also losing?
(a) Ability to protect.
(b) Ability to fight.
4. What is Peter's last name?
5. What festival does Savannah want to attend?
(a) Jazz Festival.
(b) Strawberry Festival.
(c) Business Expo.
(d) Rock Music Festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gregori's senses, what are vampires searching for?
2. How much time has Savannah had to be free?
3. What shows that Savannah is becoming more comfortable with Gregori?
4. Where does Savannah decide she wants to go?
5. What is Julian's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Wade's goals?
2. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
3. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
4. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
5. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
6. What does Peter's death symbolize?
7. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
8. What is Savannah afraid of?
9. What demonstrates that Savannah is growing accustomed to Gregori?
10. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)