|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gregori's number one goal?
(a) To get Savannah out of San Francisco.
(b) To ensure Savannah's safety.
(c) To always show Savannah how much he loves her.
(d) To give in to Savannah's whims.
2. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
3. What festival does Savannah want to attend?
(a) Jazz Festival.
(b) Strawberry Festival.
(c) Business Expo.
(d) Rock Music Festival.
4. What is Julian struggling with?
(a) Problems with his lifemate.
(b) Physical deformities.
(d) Not having a home.
5. How does Savannah react to the lifemate ritual?
(a) She is sarcastic.
(b) She cries.
(c) She refuses to participate by her own will.
(d) She laughs at it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following can Carpathians do?
2. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
3. What does Savannah think about Gregori's fears about his forced bond?
4. What is Savannah afraid of appearing?
5. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
2. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
3. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
4. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
5. What are Carpathians?
6. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
7. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
8. Describe the lifemate ritual.
9. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
10. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)