|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Savannah putting on a show in the beginning of the book?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
2. What do Carpathians drink?
(a) Animal blood.
(c) Human blood.
3. Where does Gregori go during his fight with Wade?
(a) Mountain lair.
4. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
(a) Strong security guards.
(b) Brick walls.
(c) Locks she does not have the key to.
(d) Invisible barriers.
5. According to Gregori, who can nobody trust?
(a) A child.
(b) A male who is not struggling with darkness.
(c) A female with a mate.
(d) A male without a mate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julian's last name?
2. Who gave Savannah's pregnant mother blood?
3. What is Peter's last name?
4. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
5. What is the name of Savannah's mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
2. Describe the role of the human butchers.
3. What does Gregori base his decisions on?
4. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
5. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
6. Who is Wade Carter?
7. Why is Gregori called "the Dark One"?
8. What power does Savannah have over Gregori?
9. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
10. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)