|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
2. What does Savannah accuse Gregori of?
(a) Killing Peter.
(b) Not telling her the truth about the lifemate ritual.
(c) Lying about how her mother died.
(d) Keeping her away from her mother.
3. What is the name of Julian's twin?
4. What has Wade been sent to do?
(a) Kill vampires and Carpathians.
(b) Ask questions about Carpathian myths for a story.
(c) Bring Savannah to New Orleans.
(d) Bring Savannah to a show in San Francisco.
5. What is Savannah famous for being?
(a) A vampire.
(b) An actress.
(c) A single Carpathian.
(d) A magician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savannah think about Gregori's fears about his forced bond?
2. What happens when Gregori tries to read Wade's mind?
3. What is Savannah's last name?
4. What is Julian struggling with?
5. Who seems to be in charge of the butchers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the role of the human butchers.
2. What are Wade's goals?
3. What demonstrates that Savannah is growing accustomed to Gregori?
4. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
5. What is Savannah afraid of?
6. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
7. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
8. How is control a theme in the novel?
9. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
10. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)