Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the vampire who attacks Peter?
2. Which of the following accurately describes Savannah?
(a) She wants to go back to school like a normal human.
(b) She wants to seek out Morrison immediately and kill him herself.
(c) She wants to hide in the lair until all the vampires have been killed.
(d) She wants to fight side-by-side with Gregori.
3. What is Gregori's full title?
(a) Gregori the Fierce One.
(b) Gregori the Violent One.
(c) Gregori the Dark One.
(d) Gregori the Wise One.
4. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
(a) A shape-shifter.
(b) The giant alligator.
(c) Her father.
5. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
(a) Making love with Gregori.
(b) Exchanging blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What results in Gregori's confidence that Savannah will be his mate?
2. What is Julian's last name?
3. How does Savannah react to the lifemate ritual?
4. Where does Savannah decide she wants to go?
5. What does Gregori feel for Savannah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
2. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
3. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
4. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
5. How does Savannah change from the beginning of the novel to the end?
6. What view of humans do vampires have?
7. What is the significance of the alligator story?
8. What are Carpathians?
9. What are Wade's goals?
10. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)