|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are enemies.
2. Who does Gregori force Savannah to feed off?
3. What does Gregori think about Peter's funeral?
(a) Gregori does not think hosting it is a good idea.
(b) Gregori wants to anonymously donate Peter's funeral without Savannah's name attached.
(c) Gregori wants to pay for it himself.
(d) Gregori wants to host the funeral despite Savannah's unwillingness.
4. What is Savannah afraid of appearing?
(a) Like a dependent woman.
(b) Anything but human.
(c) Like a vampire.
(d) Unlike a Carpathian.
5. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
(a) Locks she does not have the key to.
(b) Brick walls.
(c) Strong security guards.
(d) Invisible barriers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gregori control to kill butchers?
2. What is the name of Julian's twin?
3. According to Gregori, which of the following could result from his manipulation?
4. What is Julian's job?
5. What is Savannah's main fear?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
2. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
3. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
4. What does Peter's death symbolize?
5. Why is Gregori called "the Dark One"?
6. What demonstrates that Savannah is growing accustomed to Gregori?
7. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
8. What is Savannah afraid of?
9. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
10. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)