|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Savannah?
2. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
(a) It is secluded enough to become a safe house.
(b) Too many vampires know where he lives.
(c) It is an inappropriate place for Savannah to live.
(d) It is too dangerous.
3. Who kills the vampire who attacks Peter?
4. What is Wade's overall desire?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To kill Gregori.
(c) To become Savannah's lifemate.
(d) To rid the world of vampires.
5. What is Gregori able to do to avoid death at Wade's hands?
(a) Heal himself of a wound.
(b) Neutralize poison.
(c) Use telepathic powers to crush Wade with a tree.
(d) Become invisible.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gregori's senses, what are vampires searching for?
2. What does Savannah accuse Gregori of?
3. What festival does Savannah want to attend?
4. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
5. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the lifemate ritual.
2. Why is Gregori called "the Dark One"?
3. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
4. What are Carpathians?
5. What are Wade's goals?
6. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
7. What demonstrates that Savannah is growing accustomed to Gregori?
8. Who is Wade Carter?
9. Why does Gregori say that they cannot trust a male without a mate?
10. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)