|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Savannah decide she wants to go?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. What does Savannah think about Gregori's fears about his forced bond?
(a) They are probably appropriate.
(b) It is not necessary to worry about it until the actual lifemate comes along.
(c) She knows in her heart that Gregori is not her lifemate.
(d) They are unfounded.
3. What happens when Gregori tries to read Wade's mind?
(a) He sees that Wade is harmless.
(b) He hears about a plan to kill Savannah.
(c) He is injured.
(d) It is blocked.
4. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are cousins.
5. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
(a) It is an inappropriate place for Savannah to live.
(b) Too many vampires know where he lives.
(c) It is too dangerous.
(d) It is secluded enough to become a safe house.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Savannah and Gregori transform, what area do they roam?
2. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
3. Where is Peter's funeral held?
4. What is Gregori's number one goal?
5. What can kill Gregori and vampires?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Wade Carter?
2. What are Carpathians?
3. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
4. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
5. What does Peter's death symbolize?
6. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
7. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
8. What power does Savannah have over Gregori?
9. What are Wade's goals?
10. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)