|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After making love to Gregori, what does Savannah get a sense of when she wakes up?
2. Which of the following accurately describes Gregori?
(a) He wants to keep Savannah at his estate while he goes to New Orleans to fight.
(b) He is excited to get Savannah to New Orleans.
(c) He does dangerous things to appease Savannah.
(d) He thinks his home is the safest place for him and Savannah to wait out the vampire attack.
3. What is Gregori able to do to avoid death at Wade's hands?
(a) Neutralize poison.
(b) Become invisible.
(c) Use telepathic powers to crush Wade with a tree.
(d) Heal himself of a wound.
4. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A death eater.
(d) A human.
5. What is Savannah's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Savannah afraid of appearing?
2. Which of the following accurately describes Savannah?
3. What results in Gregori's confidence that Savannah will be his mate?
4. At the time that Savannah and Gregori visit the detective about Peter's death, how much time have they spent together?
5. What happens when Gregori tries to read Wade's mind?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Wade Carter?
2. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
3. What does Peter's death symbolize?
4. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
5. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
6. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
7. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
8. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
9. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
10. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)