|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seems to be in charge of the butchers?
(d) Savannah's father.
2. Which of the following accurately describes Gregori?
(a) He wants to keep Savannah at his estate while he goes to New Orleans to fight.
(b) He thinks his home is the safest place for him and Savannah to wait out the vampire attack.
(c) He is excited to get Savannah to New Orleans.
(d) He does dangerous things to appease Savannah.
3. What results in Gregori's confidence that Savannah will be his mate?
(a) He knows she cannot protect herself.
(b) He made an agreement with her mother.
(c) He forced a bond.
(d) He made an agreement with her father.
4. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
(a) A human.
(b) A zombie.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A death eater.
5. What do Carpathians drink?
(a) Human blood.
(d) Animal blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the vampire who attacks Peter?
2. What does Savannah realize by reading Gregori's mind?
3. According to the detective, who has been asking questions about Savannah?
4. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
5. What can kill Gregori and vampires?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
2. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
3. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
4. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
5. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
6. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
7. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
8. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
9. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
10. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)