|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every time a Carpathian kills, what happens?
(a) They become more sincere and genuine.
(b) They get closer to realizing their full potential.
(c) They become closer to finding their lifemates.
(d) They get closer to becoming a vampire.
2. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
(a) No pleasure receptors.
(b) No taste buds.
(c) No pain receptors.
(d) Heightened senses.
3. What has Wade been sent to do?
(a) Ask questions about Carpathian myths for a story.
(b) Bring Savannah to New Orleans.
(c) Bring Savannah to a show in San Francisco.
(d) Kill vampires and Carpathians.
4. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
5. Which of the following is Gregori also losing?
(c) Ability to fight.
(d) Ability to protect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Savannah afraid of appearing?
2. What is the name of Savannah's mother?
3. What is Julian's last name?
4. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
5. Through telepathy, who does Savannah hear?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
2. What view of humans do vampires have?
3. Why is the story of the alligator painful to Beau?
4. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
5. How is control a theme in the novel?
6. How does Savannah change from the beginning of the novel to the end?
7. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
8. What are the clues that Julian will meet daylight soon, and thus die?
9. What is the significance of the alligator story?
10. What is the significance of the list in Gary's room?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)