|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peter's funeral held?
(a) Woodland Hills Memorial Park.
(b) San Francisco Forever Cemetery.
(c) Carpathian mountains.
(d) Gregori's estate.
2. When Savannah and Gregori transform, what area do they roam?
3. Which of the following can Carpathians do?
(a) Soak in knowledge.
(b) Cast spells.
(d) Control animals to kill others.
4. What happens when Gregori tries to read Wade's mind?
(a) He is injured.
(b) He hears about a plan to kill Savannah.
(c) He sees that Wade is harmless.
(d) It is blocked.
5. What is Gregori used to being?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Detective David's last name?
2. Who, accidentally, almost kills Savannah?
3. What is Wade's overall desire?
4. Every time a Carpathian kills, what happens?
5. What is the name of the vampire who attacks Peter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Are Gregori and Savannah more in danger with each other as lifemates or not?
2. How is control a theme in the novel?
3. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
4. What are Carpathians?
5. What are Wade's goals?
6. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
7. Who is Wade Carter?
8. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
9. What demonstrates that Savannah is growing accustomed to Gregori?
10. Describe the role of the human butchers.
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)