|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is looking for Gregori?
(b) Savannah's mother.
(d) Savannah's father.
2. What is Peter's last name?
3. Where did Savannah flee to?
(a) South America.
(c) North America.
4. What happens when Gregori tries to read Wade's mind?
(a) He is injured.
(b) He hears about a plan to kill Savannah.
(c) He sees that Wade is harmless.
(d) It is blocked.
5. Who gave Savannah's pregnant mother blood?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about human butchers?
2. What do Savannah and Gregori transform into when they roam?
3. What shows that Savannah is becoming more comfortable with Gregori?
4. Who does Savannah think her lifemate is?
5. Who most wants to plan Peter's funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
2. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
3. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
4. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
5. Describe the lifemate ritual.
6. Describe the role of the human butchers.
7. What does Gregori base his decisions on?
8. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
9. What does Peter's death symbolize?
10. How does Savannah feel when she is blocked by a barrier and Gregori is fighting?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)