|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah realize by reading Gregori's mind?
(a) He is envious of her life.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He hopes to mate with her.
(d) He does not actually desire her.
2. Who does Gregori force Savannah to feed off?
3. What do Carpathians drink?
(a) Animal blood.
(b) Human blood.
4. How does Savannah react to the lifemate ritual?
(a) She is sarcastic.
(b) She cries.
(c) She refuses to participate by her own will.
(d) She laughs at it.
5. Now that Savannah and Gregori are lifemates, what does each need on a regular basis?
(a) To kill a vampire together.
(b) To exchange blood.
(c) To be in close proximity at all times.
(d) To travel together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savannah think about Gregori manipulating their bond?
2. Who, accidentally, almost kills Savannah?
3. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
4. When Savannah and Gregori transform, what area do they roam?
5. How much time has Savannah had to be free?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Gary join the secret society?
2. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
3. What are the clues that Julian will meet daylight soon, and thus die?
4. What does the role of women seem to be in this novel compared to the role of men? Why?
5. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
6. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
7. What power does Savannah have over Gregori?
8. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
9. How does Savannah stop Gregori's fears about his forced bond with her?
10. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)