|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Gregori tries to read Wade's mind?
(a) He sees that Wade is harmless.
(b) He is injured.
(c) It is blocked.
(d) He hears about a plan to kill Savannah.
2. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
(a) A death eater.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A human.
3. Through telepathy, who does Savannah hear?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
4. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
5. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
(a) He does not notice.
(b) She can hear nothing.
(c) She can only hear thoughts that pertain to her.
(d) He can communicate his feelings to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Savannah?
2. What is the name of Savannah's mother?
3. When Savannah and Gregori transform, what area do they roam?
4. At what age are female Carpathians forced to choose a mate?
5. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
2. What is Gregori risking for Savannah?
3. What is Savannah afraid of?
4. Describe the role of the human butchers.
5. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
6. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
7. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
8. What are Wade's goals?
9. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
10. What are Carpathians?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)