|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
(a) A human.
(b) A death eater.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A vampire.
2. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
3. What is Gregori used to being?
4. Where did Savannah flee to?
(a) South America.
(b) North America.
5. What does Gregori feel for Savannah?
Short Answer Questions
1. Every time a Carpathian kills, what happens?
2. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What is Gregori able to do to avoid death at Wade's hands?
4. What is Savannah afraid of appearing?
5. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
2. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
3. What power does Savannah have over Gregori?
4. What are Carpathians?
5. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
6. What does Peter's death symbolize?
7. What convinces Savannah that Gregori is not a monster?
8. What does Gregori promise to do for Savannah?
9. What does Gregori base his decisions on?
10. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)