|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Savannah afraid of appearing?
(a) Anything but human.
(b) Unlike a Carpathian.
(c) Like a vampire.
(d) Like a dependent woman.
2. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
3. Who does Savannah think her lifemate is?
4. How old is Savannah?
5. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
(a) Conflicting fear and desire.
(b) Pure love.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point does Gregori kill Wade?
2. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
3. How old is Gregori?
4. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
5. Through telepathy, who does Savannah hear?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Savannah want to go on a vampire tour?
2. What view of humans do vampires have?
3. How does Beau's story about the alligator become personal for him?
4. Describe the outcome of the novel for Gary.
5. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
6. What does the role of women seem to be in this novel compared to the role of men? Why?
7. Describe Savannah's view of Carpathian women.
8. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
9. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
10. How is Raphael related to Morrison?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)