|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is true about human butchers?
(a) They kill humans in favor of vampires.
(b) They strive only to kill vampires.
(c) They do not distinguish between Carpathians and vampires.
(d) They want to become vampires.
2. Where does Savannah decide she wants to go?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
3. What does Savannah think about Gregori manipulating their bond?
(a) Somebody new may come along and take her from Gregori.
(b) It is best to ignore worries about it.
(c) It is not meant to be.
(d) It is still legitimate.
4. What can Gregori do through his mind?
(a) Teach somebody a power instantly.
(b) Force Savannah to feed off vampires.
(c) Kill those thinking about Savannah.
(d) Command Savannah to sleep.
5. What is Julian's job?
(b) Home builder.
(c) Protecting Savannah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savannah think about Gregori's fears about his forced bond?
2. How does Savannah differ from other Carpathians?
3. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
4. Who most wants to plan Peter's funeral?
5. Who does Savannah think her lifemate is?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
2. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
3. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
4. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
5. What makes Savannah helpless?
6. What types of powers does Savannah seem to have?
7. Why did Gary join the secret society?
8. Describe the lifemate ritual.
9. How is control a theme in the novel?
10. What is the significance behind Gary keeping his memories?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)