|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
(a) Conflicting fear and desire.
(c) Pure love.
2. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
3. What is Wade's overall desire?
(a) To become Savannah's lifemate.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To kill Gregori.
(d) To rid the world of vampires.
4. Who does Gregori force Savannah to feed off?
5. What is Julian struggling with?
(a) Physical deformities.
(c) Not having a home.
(d) Problems with his lifemate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Savannah flee to?
2. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
3. After making love to Gregori, what does Savannah get a sense of when she wakes up?
4. Who seems to be in charge of the butchers?
5. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
2. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
3. How is control a theme in the novel?
4. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
5. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
6. Describe the role of the human butchers.
7. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
8. What power does Savannah have over Gregori?
9. Why does Savannah want to go to New Orleans? How does Gregori feel about this?
10. What does Savannah feel for Gregori?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)