|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Savannah think her lifemate is?
2. What is Wade's last name?
3. What is Gregori able to do to avoid death at Wade's hands?
(a) Become invisible.
(b) Use telepathic powers to crush Wade with a tree.
(c) Neutralize poison.
(d) Heal himself of a wound.
4. Who kills the vampire who attacks Peter?
5. What does the lifemate ritual consist of?
(a) Exchanging vows.
(b) Injuring each other.
(c) Exchanging rings.
(d) Exchanging blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gregori think about Peter's funeral?
2. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
3. What do Savannah and Gregori transform into when they roam?
4. At what age are female Carpathians forced to choose a mate?
5. Every time a Carpathian kills, what happens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peter's death symbolize?
2. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
3. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
4. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
5. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
6. What power does Savannah have over Gregori?
7. What is the significance behind Savannah being a musician?
8. Why is Gregori called "the Dark One"?
9. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
10. What is the significance of Peter's funeral?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)