|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gregori, who can nobody trust?
(a) A child.
(b) A male who is not struggling with darkness.
(c) A female with a mate.
(d) A male without a mate.
2. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
(a) The giant alligator.
(b) A shape-shifter.
(c) Her father.
3. According to Gregori's senses, what are vampires searching for?
(a) A way to kill themselves.
(d) Savannah's mother.
4. What results in Gregori's confidence that Savannah will be his mate?
(a) He forced a bond.
(b) He made an agreement with her father.
(c) He made an agreement with her mother.
(d) He knows she cannot protect herself.
5. What is Julian's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
2. Who gave Savannah's pregnant mother blood?
3. What is Savannah's main fear?
4. What does Gregori feel for Savannah?
5. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
2. What are Carpathians?
3. What does Peter's death symbolize?
4. Describe the lifemate ritual.
5. Why does Gregori often do dangerous things?
6. What does Gregori constantly worry about?
7. Why is Gregori called "the Dark One"?
8. What power does Savannah have over Gregori?
9. What is Savannah afraid of?
10. Describe the role of the human butchers.
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)