|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Savannah putting on a show in the beginning of the book?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New Orleans.
2. After making love to Gregori, what does Savannah get a sense of when she wakes up?
3. Who is the one that Gregori is powerless to?
4. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
(c) Pure love.
(d) Conflicting fear and desire.
5. What is Savannah's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Detective David's last name?
2. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
3. What is Savannah famous for being?
4. Which of the following is true about human butchers?
5. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is manipulation a theme in Dark Magic?
2. What does Gregori promise to do for Savannah?
3. Why is Julian Savage becoming more dark?
4. What does Gregori think about Savannah's feelings after the lifemate ritual?
5. How is control a theme in the novel?
6. Who is Wade Carter?
7. Describe the lifemate ritual.
8. How does Savannah feel about her world changing?
9. Why does Savannah call Gregori a "monster" and how does it influence him?
10. What is the difference between Carpathians and vampires?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)