|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Savannah decide she wants a tour of?
(a) A local school.
(b) The bayou.
(c) An abandoned factory.
(d) A historical inn.
2. What do Savannah and Gregori shift into when in the bayou?
3. How does Gregori dispose of bodies?
(a) He burns them.
(b) He hides them in the safe house.
(c) He cuts them.
(d) He is able to use his powers to make them disappear.
4. When Beau tells the story of the alligator, what are his emotions?
5. What is the outcome of Gary's story at the end of the novel?
(a) Gregori gives him a job.
(b) He becomes Julian's roommate.
(c) He finds a vampire wife.
(d) He gets into a science and technology lab school.
6. What does Beau say Julian gave him?
(a) A safe house to live in.
(b) Lots of money for a tour.
(c) A boat.
(d) Tickets to Savannah's show.
7. What is Gregori able to do for Beau?
(a) Give him money to start a business.
(b) Make his fear of evil leave his body.
(c) Turn him into a superior vampire.
(d) Put a spell on him to keep the alligator away.
8. Who is the owner of the house Savannah and Gregori stay at in New Orleans?
9. What could Beau hear when he knew the alligator was attacking a boat?
(a) Teeth clenching.
(c) Screams of teenagers.
(d) Paddling water.
10. When did Beau have a run-in with the alligator in the bayou?
(a) When he was a teenager.
(b) When he was drunk.
(c) When he was sick.
(d) When he was a child.
11. What is Gary's last name?
12. What leaves with Morrison's presence?
(c) Presence of evil.
(d) Inability of Savannah to fight.
13. Which of the following will most likely result from Morrison's death?
(a) Townspeople will be angry.
(b) A festival will result.
(c) Vigilantes will come after Savannah.
(d) Bayou society will change.
14. Who can Savannah not hide her presence from?
15. What do vampires view humans as?
(a) Creatures to study.
(b) Weak but spoiled.
(c) Helpful tools.
(d) Food and slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Julian use when talking to Beau?
2. About how old is Julian in years?
3. What did Gary make with good intentions?
4. Why is Julian in New Orleans at the end of the novel?
5. According to Gregori, what will happen to Gary if he betrays them?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)