|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Savannah to change her mind about the way she views Gregori, what did he need to prove?
(a) He is vengeful.
(b) He would fight for humanity.
(c) He cares about the community.
(d) He loves her.
2. About how old is Julian in years?
3. Where has Gary been staying?
(a) Human butcher headquarters.
(b) On the streets.
(d) Secret society dorm.
4. Who is the owner of the house Savannah and Gregori stay at in New Orleans?
5. What do Savannah and Gregori hear inside a building?
(a) A man being tortured.
(b) An animal being tortured.
(c) A baby being tortured.
(d) A woman being tortured.
6. What did Beau try to attack the alligator with when he was young?
(a) A gun.
(b) A lantern.
(c) A boat.
(d) A paddle.
7. Which of the following is a name of a man or creature in Gary's room?
(a) Dwayne Evans.
(b) Derek Evans.
(c) Darren Evans.
(d) Drake Evans.
8. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A bar.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A hotel room.
9. What is Morrison's goal, according to the information Gary gives Gregori?
(a) To kill humans.
(b) To kill human butchers.
(c) To kill Gary.
(d) To kill vampires.
10. How many men are in the shop Gregori enters?
11. During a fight to save Gary, what does Gregori do to keep Savannah secure?
(a) He ties her to a tree.
(b) He freezes her in place.
(c) He hides her in a cave.
(d) He makes her invisible.
12. What do Savannah and Gregori shift into when in the bayou?
13. What are Savannah and Gregori left to wonder at the end of Dark Magic?
(a) What will result from Gary's knowledge of the vampire world.
(b) What will happen next.
(c) What will result from their encounter with the alligator.
(d) What Beau will do next.
14. What causes many of the secret society members to argue with each other?
(a) One man could not tell the difference between a vampire and a Carpathian.
(b) Gregori convinced one that the others were stealing money.
(c) Gregori put self-destructive thoughts in their heads.
(d) One man forgot his weapons.
15. According to Gregori, what will happen to Gary if he betrays them?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) He will be given to the vampires.
(c) He will be imprisoned in the Carpathian mountains.
(d) He will be turned in to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of convention did Gary attend?
2. Who does Gregori end up killing the night of the battle?
3. For Gary to keep his memories, what must he do?
4. Which of the following does Savannah decide she wants a tour of?
5. After a run-in with the alligator, what happened to Beau's father?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)