|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julian help Gregori and Savannah throughout the novel?
(a) He leaves them potions.
(b) He puts a spell on the town.
(c) He finds allies for them.
(d) He leaves them tools.
2. According to Gregori, what will happen to Gary if he betrays them?
(a) He will be given to the vampires.
(b) He will be imprisoned in the Carpathian mountains.
(c) He will be turned in to the police.
(d) He will be killed.
3. Where is Gary taken?
(a) Into the bayou.
(b) Into a voodoo shop.
(c) To Mississippi.
(d) To a Victoria Inn.
4. What could Beau hear when he knew the alligator was attacking a boat?
(a) Teeth clenching.
(b) Screams of teenagers.
(d) Paddling water.
5. What is Gary's job?
6. What does Gregori suspect that an alligator might be?
7. What name did Julian use when talking to Beau?
8. Which character is most likely to help manage the vampires and butchers?
9. What is on the list Gary mentions?
(a) Those Carpathians struggling with darkness.
(b) Those who are staying at a certain hotel.
(c) Those being hunted by the secret society.
(d) Those who are human butchers.
10. What can Savannah do to herself?
(a) Give herself blood without exchanging with anybody.
(b) Shift into Gary's body.
(c) Create illusions.
(d) Make herself disappear.
11. For Savannah to change her mind about the way she views Gregori, what did he need to prove?
(a) He would fight for humanity.
(b) He cares about the community.
(c) He is vengeful.
(d) He loves her.
12. What does Beau say Julian gave him?
(a) A boat.
(b) Lots of money for a tour.
(c) A safe house to live in.
(d) Tickets to Savannah's show.
13. According to Beau, what does the alligator smell like?
(a) Floral scents.
(b) Animal feces.
(c) Rotton meat.
(d) Human flesh.
14. What is Gregori able to do for Beau?
(a) Make his fear of evil leave his body.
(b) Put a spell on him to keep the alligator away.
(c) Give him money to start a business.
(d) Turn him into a superior vampire.
15. What is Savannah's reaction to Gregori's big reveal in New Orleans?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She cries.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She is furious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who feeds Gregori enough blood to save his life?
2. What is Julian getting ready to face?
3. What does Savannah ask Beau to tell her about?
4. At the end of the novel, why is Savannah near death?
5. Who was the previous owner of the house in New Orleans?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)