|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gregori own businesses?
(a) US and Europe.
(b) Australia and US.
(c) US and Asia.
(d) Europe, Asia, and Africa.
2. What is Beau's last name?
3. Who most wants to kill Gary?
4. What is the outcome of Gary's story at the end of the novel?
(a) Gregori gives him a job.
(b) He becomes Julian's roommate.
(c) He finds a vampire wife.
(d) He gets into a science and technology lab school.
5. According to Beau, who should Gregori go easy on?
6. What leaves with Morrison's presence?
(b) Inability of Savannah to fight.
(c) Presence of evil.
7. Who do Gregori and Savannah notice are following them home in New Orleans?
(b) A secret society member.
(c) Human puppets.
8. During a fight to save Gary, what does Gregori do to keep Savannah secure?
(a) He freezes her in place.
(b) He ties her to a tree.
(c) He makes her invisible.
(d) He hides her in a cave.
9. Which character is most likely to help manage the vampires and butchers?
10. What type of creatures are in Gary's room when he arrives?
(a) Two human butchers.
(b) Two men under vampire control.
(c) Two Carpathians.
(d) Two vampires.
11. For how many years was the New Orleans home in the previous owner's family?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 300 years.
12. What causes many of the secret society members to argue with each other?
(a) Gregori put self-destructive thoughts in their heads.
(b) One man could not tell the difference between a vampire and a Carpathian.
(c) Gregori convinced one that the others were stealing money.
(d) One man forgot his weapons.
13. Which of the following is the second name of a man or creature in Gary's room?
(a) Darby Martin.
(b) Dale Martin.
(c) David Martin.
(d) Dan Martin.
14. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
(a) There are no windows.
(b) There is no dark room.
(c) There is no place to hide.
(d) It has two floors.
15. What is Gregori able to do for Beau?
(a) Turn him into a superior vampire.
(b) Put a spell on him to keep the alligator away.
(c) Give him money to start a business.
(d) Make his fear of evil leave his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tour do Savannah and Gregori go on in the city?
2. What is Rafael's goal?
3. After a run-in with the alligator, what happened to Beau's father?
4. What could Beau hear when he knew the alligator was attacking a boat?
5. What does Gregori finally reveal to Savannah in New Orleans?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)