|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Beau try to attack the alligator with when he was young?
(a) A paddle.
(b) A lantern.
(c) A gun.
(d) A boat.
2. What does Gregori offer to Gary?
(a) A job.
(b) A lifemate.
(c) A permanent residence.
(d) An amimal as protection.
3. Where has Gary been staying?
(a) Human butcher headquarters.
(c) On the streets.
(d) Secret society dorm.
4. Which of the following things does Savannah do on the tour in New Orleans?
(a) She puts self-destructive thoughts in people's minds.
(b) She poisons a secret society member.
(c) She shoots a secret society member.
(d) She shields minds.
5. How do the two men on the New Orleans tour kill each other?
(a) They use stakes on each other.
(b) They poison each other.
(c) They stab each other.
(d) They shoot each other.
6. According to Beau, who should Gregori go easy on?
7. Why is Julian in New Orleans at the end of the novel?
(a) No reason is given.
(b) He hopes to become a dark vampire there.
(c) He has found a lifemate there.
(d) He is no longer allowed to leave.
8. What is Morrison's goal, according to the information Gary gives Gregori?
(a) To kill vampires.
(b) To kill humans.
(c) To kill human butchers.
(d) To kill Gary.
9. By the end of the novel, which character no longer worries about Gregori's influence?
10. Where do Gregori and the vampire go to fight on the night of the tour?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Movie theater.
(d) Voodoo shop.
11. What do vampires view humans as?
(a) Helpful tools.
(b) Food and slaves.
(c) Weak but spoiled.
(d) Creatures to study.
12. At one point, who did Gregori think Raphael was?
13. What do Gregori and Savannah fear will kill them after Gregori's battle?
(a) The noon sun.
(b) A wild animal.
(c) A violent passer-by.
(d) A vampire.
14. Who approached Gary to get his help?
(a) A vampire cult.
(b) A human butcher group.
(d) A secret society.
15. Who do Gregori and Savannah notice are following them home in New Orleans?
(a) A secret society member.
(d) Human puppets.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a fight to save Gary, what does Gregori do to keep Savannah secure?
2. What are Savannah and Gregori left to wonder at the end of Dark Magic?
3. Who most wants to kill Gary?
4. How does Julian help Gregori and Savannah throughout the novel?
5. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)