|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes many of the secret society members to argue with each other?
(a) One man forgot his weapons.
(b) Gregori convinced one that the others were stealing money.
(c) One man could not tell the difference between a vampire and a Carpathian.
(d) Gregori put self-destructive thoughts in their heads.
2. What do Savannah and Gregori hear inside a building?
(a) An animal being tortured.
(b) A baby being tortured.
(c) A woman being tortured.
(d) A man being tortured.
3. What does Gregori suspect that an alligator might be?
4. What do Gregori and Savannah fear will kill them after Gregori's battle?
(a) A violent passer-by.
(b) A wild animal.
(c) The noon sun.
(d) A vampire.
5. What is on the list Gary mentions?
(a) Those being hunted by the secret society.
(b) Those Carpathians struggling with darkness.
(c) Those who are staying at a certain hotel.
(d) Those who are human butchers.
6. Which of the following will most likely result from Morrison's death?
(a) Vigilantes will come after Savannah.
(b) Townspeople will be angry.
(c) Bayou society will change.
(d) A festival will result.
7. For how many years was the New Orleans home in the previous owner's family?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 200 years.
(d) 100 years.
8. At the end of the novel, why is Savannah near death?
(a) She was bitten by a vampire.
(b) She has not exchanged blood with Gregori lately.
(c) She gave Gregori too much blood.
(d) She was burned by the sun.
9. According to Beau, what does the alligator smell like?
(a) Floral scents.
(b) Human flesh.
(c) Rotton meat.
(d) Animal feces.
10. What name did Julian use when talking to Beau?
11. What is Morrison's goal, according to the information Gary gives Gregori?
(a) To kill Gary.
(b) To kill vampires.
(c) To kill humans.
(d) To kill human butchers.
12. How many men are in the shop Gregori enters?
13. What is Gary's job?
14. What is Gary's last name?
15. What are Gary's intentions?
(a) To become a vampire.
(b) To study vampires.
(c) To make money.
(d) To kill vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approached Gary to get his help?
2. What is Julian getting ready to face?
3. What does Gregori offer to Gary?
4. Who does Gregori end up killing the night of the battle?
5. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)