|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah realize that she is unaware of?
(a) How to be a Carpathian.
(b) How to protect herself.
(c) How to protect Gary.
(d) How to exchange blood.
2. What are Gary's intentions?
(a) To kill vampires.
(b) To study vampires.
(c) To become a vampire.
(d) To make money.
3. Which of the following things does Savannah do on the tour in New Orleans?
(a) She puts self-destructive thoughts in people's minds.
(b) She poisons a secret society member.
(c) She shoots a secret society member.
(d) She shields minds.
4. What do vampires view humans as?
(a) Food and slaves.
(b) Weak but spoiled.
(c) Helpful tools.
(d) Creatures to study.
5. What does Gary fear most?
(a) Morrison will kill him.
(b) Gregori will control his body.
(c) Savannah will feed off him.
(d) Gregori will erase his memory.
6. Who was the previous owner of the house in New Orleans?
7. For Gary to keep his memories, what must he do?
(a) Stalk Raphael.
(b) Feed from Savannah.
(c) Kill Morrison.
(d) Drink Gregori's blood.
8. During a fight to save Gary, what does Savannah realize?
(a) Gregori is short-sighted.
(b) She does not need Gregori to save her.
(c) She needs to rescue Gary herself.
(d) She is endangering Gregori.
9. Who has claimed to want to meet Gary?
10. What is Gary's job?
11. According to Beau, what does the alligator smell like?
(a) Human flesh.
(b) Animal feces.
(c) Floral scents.
(d) Rotton meat.
12. At the end of the novel, why is Savannah near death?
(a) She was bitten by a vampire.
(b) She was burned by the sun.
(c) She has not exchanged blood with Gregori lately.
(d) She gave Gregori too much blood.
13. What can Savannah do to herself?
(a) Give herself blood without exchanging with anybody.
(b) Shift into Gary's body.
(c) Make herself disappear.
(d) Create illusions.
14. What is the outcome of Gary's story at the end of the novel?
(a) Gregori gives him a job.
(b) He becomes Julian's roommate.
(c) He finds a vampire wife.
(d) He gets into a science and technology lab school.
15. According to Gregori's suspicions, who is the alligator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gregori end up killing the night of the battle?
2. What type of creatures are in Gary's room when he arrives?
3. Who can Savannah not hide her presence from?
4. During a fight to save Gary, what does Gregori do to keep Savannah secure?
5. Where do Gregori and the vampire go to fight on the night of the tour?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)