|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gregori's suspicions, who is the alligator?
2. Where has Gary been staying?
(a) On the streets.
(b) Human butcher headquarters.
(d) Secret society dorm.
3. Where do Savannah and Gregori meet a group to go on the tour?
(a) Coffee shop.
(b) Blacksmith shop.
(c) Voodoo shop.
(d) Book shop.
4. What does Savannah ask Beau to tell her about?
(a) Good restaurants in New Orleans.
(b) Interesting cemeteries in the state.
(c) His childhood in the swamp.
(d) A legend about an alligator.
5. Who can Savannah not hide her presence from?
6. When did Beau have a run-in with the alligator in the bayou?
(a) When he was drunk.
(b) When he was a child.
(c) When he was sick.
(d) When he was a teenager.
7. Where is Gary taken?
(a) To a Victoria Inn.
(b) Into the bayou.
(c) Into a voodoo shop.
(d) To Mississippi.
8. During a fight to save Gary, what does Savannah realize?
(a) She is endangering Gregori.
(b) She does not need Gregori to save her.
(c) She needs to rescue Gary herself.
(d) Gregori is short-sighted.
9. When Beau tells the story of the alligator, what are his emotions?
10. What are Savannah and Gregori left to wonder at the end of Dark Magic?
(a) What will result from Gary's knowledge of the vampire world.
(b) What will happen next.
(c) What Beau will do next.
(d) What will result from their encounter with the alligator.
11. How does Gregori dispose of bodies?
(a) He is able to use his powers to make them disappear.
(b) He hides them in the safe house.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He cuts them.
12. What does Savannah demand from Gregori?
(a) A night out with no fighting.
(b) Fight training.
(c) That he kill Morrison immediately.
(d) A fancy dinner.
13. Why is Julian in New Orleans at the end of the novel?
(a) He has found a lifemate there.
(b) He hopes to become a dark vampire there.
(c) No reason is given.
(d) He is no longer allowed to leave.
14. Which of the following will most likely result from Morrison's death?
(a) A festival will result.
(b) Townspeople will be angry.
(c) Bayou society will change.
(d) Vigilantes will come after Savannah.
15. What is Gary's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the novel, why is Savannah near death?
2. What does Gregori suspect that an alligator might be?
3. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
4. What does Savannah realize that she is unaware of?
5. What is the outcome of Gary's story at the end of the novel?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)