|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gregori dispose of bodies?
(a) He cuts them.
(b) He burns them.
(c) He hides them in the safe house.
(d) He is able to use his powers to make them disappear.
2. What are Gary's intentions?
(a) To become a vampire.
(b) To study vampires.
(c) To make money.
(d) To kill vampires.
3. Where does Beau take Gregori and Savannah when they are injured?
(a) A shady area in the bayou.
(b) Gary's hotel room.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Julian's safe house.
4. Who most wants to kill Gary?
5. Who approached Gary to get his help?
(a) A vampire cult.
(b) A secret society.
(c) A human butcher group.
6. What leaves with Morrison's presence?
(c) Inability of Savannah to fight.
(d) Presence of evil.
7. Which of the following does Savannah decide she wants a tour of?
(a) A local school.
(b) A historical inn.
(c) The bayou.
(d) An abandoned factory.
8. Where do Savannah and Gregori meet a group to go on the tour?
(a) Coffee shop.
(b) Book shop.
(c) Blacksmith shop.
(d) Voodoo shop.
9. According to Gregori, what will happen to Gary if he betrays them?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) He will be turned in to the police.
(c) He will be imprisoned in the Carpathian mountains.
(d) He will be given to the vampires.
10. When did Beau have a run-in with the alligator in the bayou?
(a) When he was sick.
(b) When he was drunk.
(c) When he was a teenager.
(d) When he was a child.
11. What are Savannah and Gregori left to wonder at the end of Dark Magic?
(a) What will result from Gary's knowledge of the vampire world.
(b) What will result from their encounter with the alligator.
(c) What will happen next.
(d) What Beau will do next.
12. What can Savannah do to herself?
(a) Give herself blood without exchanging with anybody.
(b) Make herself disappear.
(c) Create illusions.
(d) Shift into Gary's body.
13. What was left in the house for Savannah and Gregori that has healing properties?
14. What type of creatures are in Gary's room when he arrives?
(a) Two vampires.
(b) Two Carpathians.
(c) Two human butchers.
(d) Two men under vampire control.
15. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
(a) It has two floors.
(b) There are no windows.
(c) There is no place to hide.
(d) There is no dark room.
Short Answer Questions
1. For Gary to keep his memories, what must he do?
2. Which of the following is a name of a man or creature in Gary's room?
3. What does Gary fear most?
4. What did Gary make with good intentions?
5. What is Gary's last name?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)