|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was left in the house for Savannah and Gregori that has healing properties?
2. Where is Gary taken?
(a) To Mississippi.
(b) Into the bayou.
(c) Into a voodoo shop.
(d) To a Victoria Inn.
3. What are Gary's intentions?
(a) To kill vampires.
(b) To make money.
(c) To become a vampire.
(d) To study vampires.
4. What could Beau hear when he knew the alligator was attacking a boat?
(a) Paddling water.
(b) Screams of teenagers.
(c) Teeth clenching.
5. Who does Gregori end up killing the night of the battle?
(c) The alligator.
6. What does Gary fear most?
(a) Gregori will erase his memory.
(b) Morrison will kill him.
(c) Gregori will control his body.
(d) Savannah will feed off him.
7. What is the outcome of Gary's story at the end of the novel?
(a) He finds a vampire wife.
(b) He gets into a science and technology lab school.
(c) He becomes Julian's roommate.
(d) Gregori gives him a job.
8. What does Savannah demand from Gregori?
(a) A fancy dinner.
(b) A night out with no fighting.
(c) Fight training.
(d) That he kill Morrison immediately.
9. Who was the previous owner of the house in New Orleans?
10. Where has Gary been staying?
(a) On the streets.
(b) Human butcher headquarters.
(c) Secret society dorm.
11. For how many years was the New Orleans home in the previous owner's family?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 300 years.
12. How does Gregori dispose of bodies?
(a) He burns them.
(b) He hides them in the safe house.
(c) He is able to use his powers to make them disappear.
(d) He cuts them.
13. Who is the owner of the house Savannah and Gregori stay at in New Orleans?
14. Which of the following will most likely result from Morrison's death?
(a) Vigilantes will come after Savannah.
(b) Townspeople will be angry.
(c) A festival will result.
(d) Bayou society will change.
15. Where does Gregori own businesses?
(a) US and Asia.
(b) Australia and US.
(c) US and Europe.
(d) Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gregori suspect that an alligator might be?
2. What name did Julian use when talking to Beau?
3. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
4. When Beau tells the story of the alligator, what are his emotions?
5. Which of the following does Savannah do to Gary?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)