|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Savannah and Gregori hear inside a building?
(a) A woman being tortured.
(b) A man being tortured.
(c) An animal being tortured.
(d) A baby being tortured.
2. What are Gary's intentions?
(a) To make money.
(b) To become a vampire.
(c) To kill vampires.
(d) To study vampires.
3. What has Savannah's mother passed on to her?
(a) Attractive qualities.
(b) Psychic abilities.
4. What do Savannah and Gregori shift into when in the bayou?
5. Where is Gary taken?
(a) To Mississippi.
(b) Into the bayou.
(c) Into a voodoo shop.
(d) To a Victoria Inn.
6. What did Gary make with good intentions?
(a) Truth serum.
(c) Carpathian poison.
(d) Vampire poison.
7. What type of convention did Gary attend?
8. What type of tour do Savannah and Gregori go on in the city?
(a) Civil War tour.
(b) Vampire hunt.
(c) Architecture tour.
(d) Ghost tour.
9. When Gregori and Savannah are safe and out of the sun, who offers blood to Gregori?
10. What does Gary fear most?
(a) Morrison will kill him.
(b) Savannah will feed off him.
(c) Gregori will control his body.
(d) Gregori will erase his memory.
11. What does Beau say Julian gave him?
(a) Tickets to Savannah's show.
(b) A boat.
(c) Lots of money for a tour.
(d) A safe house to live in.
12. How does Gregori dispose of bodies?
(a) He is able to use his powers to make them disappear.
(b) He burns them.
(c) He hides them in the safe house.
(d) He cuts them.
13. Where do Gregori and the vampire go to fight on the night of the tour?
(a) Movie theater.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Voodoo shop.
14. Where do Savannah and Gregori meet a group to go on the tour?
(a) Blacksmith shop.
(b) Voodoo shop.
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) Book shop.
15. For Gary to keep his memories, what must he do?
(a) Drink Gregori's blood.
(b) Feed from Savannah.
(c) Kill Morrison.
(d) Stalk Raphael.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of the novel, which character no longer worries about Gregori's influence?
2. Who approached Gary to get his help?
3. What does Gregori suspect that an alligator might be?
4. Who has claimed to want to meet Gary?
5. Who does Gregori end up killing the night of the battle?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)