|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gregori offer to Gary?
(a) A job.
(b) A permanent residence.
(c) A lifemate.
(d) An amimal as protection.
2. What do Savannah and Gregori shift into when in the bayou?
3. Who approached Gary to get his help?
(a) A secret society.
(b) A human butcher group.
(d) A vampire cult.
4. Which of the following is the second name of a man or creature in Gary's room?
(a) David Martin.
(b) Dale Martin.
(c) Dan Martin.
(d) Darby Martin.
5. How long has Gregori's opponent been alive?
(a) Hundreds of years.
(b) A million years.
(c) Thousands of years.
(d) Tens of years.
6. What is on the list Gary mentions?
(a) Those who are human butchers.
(b) Those Carpathians struggling with darkness.
(c) Those being hunted by the secret society.
(d) Those who are staying at a certain hotel.
7. What name did Julian use when talking to Beau?
8. According to Savannah, how do Carpathians view women?
(a) Servants to husbands.
(b) Slaves to use for blood exchanges.
(d) Child bearers.
9. What does Savannah demand from Gregori?
(a) That he kill Morrison immediately.
(b) A night out with no fighting.
(c) Fight training.
(d) A fancy dinner.
10. At one point, who did Gregori think Raphael was?
11. What did Gary make with good intentions?
(a) Truth serum.
(c) Carpathian poison.
(d) Vampire poison.
12. Where has Gary been staying?
(a) Human butcher headquarters.
(c) Secret society dorm.
(d) On the streets.
13. Where does Gregori own businesses?
(a) US and Europe.
(b) US and Asia.
(c) Australia and US.
(d) Europe, Asia, and Africa.
14. What do Savannah and Gregori hear inside a building?
(a) An animal being tortured.
(b) A baby being tortured.
(c) A man being tortured.
(d) A woman being tortured.
15. When Beau tells the story of the alligator, what are his emotions?
Short Answer Questions
1. For Savannah to change her mind about the way she views Gregori, what did he need to prove?
2. How does Julian help Gregori and Savannah throughout the novel?
3. Which of the following does Gary serve to do?
4. Where do Savannah and Gregori meet a group to go on the tour?
5. Which of the following describes Savannah's feelings in New Orleans?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)