|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tour do Savannah and Gregori go on in the city?
(a) Ghost tour.
(b) Architecture tour.
(c) Vampire hunt.
(d) Civil War tour.
2. What leaves with Morrison's presence?
(c) Presence of evil.
(d) Inability of Savannah to fight.
3. Who most wants to kill Gary?
4. For Savannah to change her mind about the way she views Gregori, what did he need to prove?
(a) He is vengeful.
(b) He would fight for humanity.
(c) He cares about the community.
(d) He loves her.
5. Which of the following describes Savannah's feelings in New Orleans?
(a) She can't do anything normal people do.
(b) She has no way to stay safe.
(c) She has no way to help Gary.
(d) She has nothing to offer Gregori.
6. What has Savannah's mother passed on to her?
(a) Attractive qualities.
(c) Psychic abilities.
7. What did Gary make with good intentions?
(a) Carpathian poison.
(b) Truth serum.
(c) Vampire poison.
8. For Gary to keep his memories, what must he do?
(a) Drink Gregori's blood.
(b) Feed from Savannah.
(c) Kill Morrison.
(d) Stalk Raphael.
9. What is Gary's job?
10. What is on the list Gary mentions?
(a) Those who are human butchers.
(b) Those who are staying at a certain hotel.
(c) Those being hunted by the secret society.
(d) Those Carpathians struggling with darkness.
11. What is Gregori able to do for Beau?
(a) Make his fear of evil leave his body.
(b) Turn him into a superior vampire.
(c) Put a spell on him to keep the alligator away.
(d) Give him money to start a business.
12. What is Gary's last name?
13. What is the outcome of Gary's story at the end of the novel?
(a) Gregori gives him a job.
(b) He gets into a science and technology lab school.
(c) He becomes Julian's roommate.
(d) He finds a vampire wife.
14. What does Savannah demand from Gregori?
(a) A fancy dinner.
(b) Fight training.
(c) A night out with no fighting.
(d) That he kill Morrison immediately.
15. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Savannah and Gregori shift into when in the bayou?
2. Who tried to kill the alligator at one point?
3. Where does Gregori own businesses?
4. When Gregori and Savannah are safe and out of the sun, who offers blood to Gregori?
5. For how many years was the New Orleans home in the previous owner's family?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)