|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Savannah to change her mind about the way she views Gregori, what did he need to prove?
(a) He cares about the community.
(b) He is vengeful.
(c) He would fight for humanity.
(d) He loves her.
2. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A bar.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A bookstore.
3. Where does Gregori own businesses?
(a) Australia and US.
(b) US and Asia.
(c) Europe, Asia, and Africa.
(d) US and Europe.
4. At the end of the novel, why is Savannah near death?
(a) She was burned by the sun.
(b) She gave Gregori too much blood.
(c) She has not exchanged blood with Gregori lately.
(d) She was bitten by a vampire.
5. What did Beau try to attack the alligator with when he was young?
(a) A boat.
(b) A lantern.
(c) A gun.
(d) A paddle.
6. According to Gregori's suspicions, who is the alligator?
7. After a run-in with the alligator, what happened to Beau's father?
(a) He turned to drinking.
(b) He turned to heroin.
(c) He killed himself.
(d) He ran away from New Orleans.
8. According to Beau, who should Gregori go easy on?
9. What has Savannah's mother passed on to her?
(b) Attractive qualities.
(d) Psychic abilities.
10. During a fight to save Gary, what does Gregori do to keep Savannah secure?
(a) He ties her to a tree.
(b) He freezes her in place.
(c) He makes her invisible.
(d) He hides her in a cave.
11. What do Savannah and Gregori hear inside a building?
(a) An animal being tortured.
(b) A man being tortured.
(c) A woman being tortured.
(d) A baby being tortured.
12. What are Gary's intentions?
(a) To kill vampires.
(b) To make money.
(c) To become a vampire.
(d) To study vampires.
13. During a fight to save Gary, what does Savannah realize?
(a) Gregori is short-sighted.
(b) She needs to rescue Gary herself.
(c) She is endangering Gregori.
(d) She does not need Gregori to save her.
14. By the end of the novel, which character no longer worries about Gregori's influence?
15. Who is the owner of the house Savannah and Gregori stay at in New Orleans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gregori able to do for Beau?
2. How long has Gregori's opponent been alive?
3. What did Beau and Julian try to hunt?
4. What can Savannah do to herself?
5. Which of the following is a name of a man or creature in Gary's room?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)