|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gary's last name?
2. What leaves with Morrison's presence?
(b) Presence of evil.
(d) Inability of Savannah to fight.
3. What causes many of the secret society members to argue with each other?
(a) One man could not tell the difference between a vampire and a Carpathian.
(b) Gregori put self-destructive thoughts in their heads.
(c) Gregori convinced one that the others were stealing money.
(d) One man forgot his weapons.
4. According to Gregori's suspicions, who is the alligator?
5. What are Savannah and Gregori left to wonder at the end of Dark Magic?
(a) What will result from their encounter with the alligator.
(b) What will result from Gary's knowledge of the vampire world.
(c) What Beau will do next.
(d) What will happen next.
6. Which of the following describes Savannah's feelings in New Orleans?
(a) She has nothing to offer Gregori.
(b) She can't do anything normal people do.
(c) She has no way to stay safe.
(d) She has no way to help Gary.
7. What is Rafael's goal?
(a) To kill Savannah.
(b) To make money.
(c) To kill Gary.
(d) To get Gregori to kill Morrison.
8. What do Savannah and Gregori shift into when in the bayou?
9. What is Beau's last name?
10. At one point, who did Gregori think Raphael was?
11. Which of the following does Gary serve to do?
(a) Define the difference between Carpathians and vampires.
(b) Define the difference between vampires and humans.
(c) Define the difference between Savannah and a typical human.
(d) Define the difference between Savannah and Gregori.
12. During a fight to save Gary, what does Savannah realize?
(a) Gregori is short-sighted.
(b) She needs to rescue Gary herself.
(c) She is endangering Gregori.
(d) She does not need Gregori to save her.
13. What is Gregori able to do for Beau?
(a) Put a spell on him to keep the alligator away.
(b) Turn him into a superior vampire.
(c) Make his fear of evil leave his body.
(d) Give him money to start a business.
14. What was left in the house for Savannah and Gregori that has healing properties?
15. According to Savannah, how do Carpathians view women?
(a) Child bearers.
(b) Slaves to use for blood exchanges.
(c) Servants to husbands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to kill the alligator at one point?
2. Where does Beau take Gregori and Savannah when they are injured?
3. At the end of the novel, why is Savannah near death?
4. How long has Gregori's opponent been alive?
5. When did Beau have a run-in with the alligator in the bayou?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)