|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Gary serve to do?
(a) Define the difference between Savannah and a typical human.
(b) Define the difference between vampires and humans.
(c) Define the difference between Savannah and Gregori.
(d) Define the difference between Carpathians and vampires.
2. Which character is most likely to help manage the vampires and butchers?
3. What could Beau hear when he knew the alligator was attacking a boat?
(a) Teeth clenching.
(b) Paddling water.
(d) Screams of teenagers.
4. Who tried to kill the alligator at one point?
(a) Beau's father.
5. What is on the list Gary mentions?
(a) Those being hunted by the secret society.
(b) Those Carpathians struggling with darkness.
(c) Those who are human butchers.
(d) Those who are staying at a certain hotel.
6. What is Savannah's reaction to Gregori's big reveal in New Orleans?
(a) She cries.
(b) She is furious.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She runs away.
7. How does Gregori dispose of bodies?
(a) He burns them.
(b) He hides them in the safe house.
(c) He cuts them.
(d) He is able to use his powers to make them disappear.
8. How does Julian help Gregori and Savannah throughout the novel?
(a) He leaves them potions.
(b) He puts a spell on the town.
(c) He finds allies for them.
(d) He leaves them tools.
9. What did Beau try to attack the alligator with when he was young?
(a) A boat.
(b) A lantern.
(c) A gun.
(d) A paddle.
10. According to Beau, who should Gregori go easy on?
11. According to Gregori's suspicions, who is the alligator?
12. What does Beau say Julian gave him?
(a) Lots of money for a tour.
(b) A boat.
(c) Tickets to Savannah's show.
(d) A safe house to live in.
13. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A bar.
14. When did Beau have a run-in with the alligator in the bayou?
(a) When he was drunk.
(b) When he was a child.
(c) When he was sick.
(d) When he was a teenager.
15. What type of convention did Gary attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has claimed to want to meet Gary?
2. According to Savannah, how do Carpathians view women?
3. Who was the previous owner of the house in New Orleans?
4. What is the outcome of Gary's story at the end of the novel?
5. What is Gary's last name?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)