|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years was the New Orleans home in the previous owner's family?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 300 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 50 years.
2. What is Morrison's goal, according to the information Gary gives Gregori?
(a) To kill human butchers.
(b) To kill vampires.
(c) To kill humans.
(d) To kill Gary.
3. What causes many of the secret society members to argue with each other?
(a) Gregori convinced one that the others were stealing money.
(b) One man forgot his weapons.
(c) One man could not tell the difference between a vampire and a Carpathian.
(d) Gregori put self-destructive thoughts in their heads.
4. Who has claimed to want to meet Gary?
5. Who tried to kill the alligator at one point?
(d) Beau's father.
6. Which of the following things does Savannah do on the tour in New Orleans?
(a) She puts self-destructive thoughts in people's minds.
(b) She poisons a secret society member.
(c) She shoots a secret society member.
(d) She shields minds.
7. What does Gary fear most?
(a) Gregori will control his body.
(b) Gregori will erase his memory.
(c) Morrison will kill him.
(d) Savannah will feed off him.
8. What do Savannah and Gregori shift into when in the bayou?
9. What is Gary's job?
10. Who can Savannah not hide her presence from?
11. What does Gregori offer to Gary?
(a) A job.
(b) A lifemate.
(c) An amimal as protection.
(d) A permanent residence.
12. What is Julian getting ready to face?
(a) Dueling Morrison.
(c) Becoming prince of the Carpathians.
(d) Becoming a vampire.
13. Where do Savannah and Gregori meet a group to go on the tour?
(a) Voodoo shop.
(b) Book shop.
(c) Blacksmith shop.
(d) Coffee shop.
14. Who do Gregori and Savannah notice are following them home in New Orleans?
(b) Human puppets.
(d) A secret society member.
15. What is Gary's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was left in the house for Savannah and Gregori that has healing properties?
2. What type of tour do Savannah and Gregori go on in the city?
3. How do the two men on the New Orleans tour kill each other?
4. Which of the following describes Savannah's feelings in New Orleans?
5. What are Gary's intentions?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)