|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age are female Carpathians forced to choose a mate?
2. Through telepathy, who does Savannah hear?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
3. What is Gregori able to do to avoid death at Wade's hands?
(a) Heal himself of a wound.
(b) Neutralize poison.
(c) Become invisible.
(d) Use telepathic powers to crush Wade with a tree.
4. What has Wade been sent to do?
(a) Bring Savannah to a show in San Francisco.
(b) Ask questions about Carpathian myths for a story.
(c) Bring Savannah to New Orleans.
(d) Kill vampires and Carpathians.
5. What is Julian struggling with?
(b) Not having a home.
(c) Physical deformities.
(d) Problems with his lifemate.
6. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are cousins.
7. What is the name of Savannah's mother?
8. What is Julian's job?
(b) Home builder.
(c) Protecting Savannah.
9. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
(c) Making love with Gregori.
(d) Exchanging blood.
10. At the time that Savannah and Gregori visit the detective about Peter's death, how much time have they spent together?
(a) A year.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few months.
11. Who does Gregori force Savannah to feed off?
12. Who is looking for Gregori?
(b) Savannah's father.
(d) Savannah's mother.
13. What is Savannah's last name?
14. What is Gregori's number one goal?
(a) To always show Savannah how much he loves her.
(b) To give in to Savannah's whims.
(c) To get Savannah out of San Francisco.
(d) To ensure Savannah's safety.
15. Which of the following is Gregori losing?
(a) The sharpness of her teeth.
(b) The ability to see colors.
(c) The ability to hear.
(d) The ability to taste.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Savannah putting on a show in the beginning of the book?
2. What does Wade ask Savannah about?
3. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
4. What is Gregori used to being?
5. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)