|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Savannah differ from other Carpathians?
(a) She has special powers as a result of her drinking human beverages.
(b) She only drinks animal blood.
(c) She drinks only human beverages.
(d) She avoids living around humans.
2. How old is Gregori?
(a) Several decades.
(b) Several centuries.
(c) 500 years old.
(d) 9000 years old.
3. What is Savannah's last name?
4. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
(a) She can only hear thoughts that pertain to her.
(b) She can hear nothing.
(c) He can communicate his feelings to her.
(d) He does not notice.
5. Which of the following can Carpathians do?
(a) Cast spells.
(b) Soak in knowledge.
(c) Control animals to kill others.
6. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
(a) A human.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A death eater.
(d) A zombie.
7. Where is Peter's funeral held?
(a) San Francisco Forever Cemetery.
(b) Carpathian mountains.
(c) Woodland Hills Memorial Park.
(d) Gregori's estate.
8. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
(a) Brick walls.
(b) Locks she does not have the key to.
(c) Invisible barriers.
(d) Strong security guards.
9. What is Julian's job?
(c) Protecting Savannah.
(d) Home builder.
10. What is Gregori's full title?
(a) Gregori the Dark One.
(b) Gregori the Fierce One.
(c) Gregori the Wise One.
(d) Gregori the Violent One.
11. What does the lifemate ritual consist of?
(a) Injuring each other.
(b) Exchanging rings.
(c) Exchanging vows.
(d) Exchanging blood.
12. Which of the following is true about human butchers?
(a) They do not distinguish between Carpathians and vampires.
(b) They want to become vampires.
(c) They strive only to kill vampires.
(d) They kill humans in favor of vampires.
13. Who seems to be in charge of the butchers?
(a) Savannah's father.
14. Who had Savannah followed for protection?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
15. Who, accidentally, almost kills Savannah?
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Savannah's main fear?
2. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
3. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
4. What does Savannah think about Gregori's fears about his forced bond?
5. What is Detective David's last name?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)