|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gregori, which of the following could result from his manipulation?
(a) He could be sentenced to death.
(b) He will never be able to love Savannah purely.
(c) He can never have children.
(d) Savannah could deny him.
2. Every time a Carpathian kills, what happens?
(a) They get closer to realizing their full potential.
(b) They become more sincere and genuine.
(c) They get closer to becoming a vampire.
(d) They become closer to finding their lifemates.
3. What is Peter's last name?
4. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
5. Who does Gregori control to kill butchers?
6. What does Wade have that he tries to use on Gregori?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(b) Silver bullet.
7. What does Gregori feel for Savannah?
8. Where did Savannah flee to?
(b) North America.
(d) South America.
9. How old is Gregori?
(a) 500 years old.
(b) Several decades.
(c) Several centuries.
(d) 9000 years old.
10. At what age are female Carpathians forced to choose a mate?
11. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
12. After making love to Gregori, what does Savannah get a sense of when she wakes up?
13. Through telepathy, who does Savannah hear?
(a) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
14. What is Julian's last name?
15. At the time that Savannah and Gregori visit the detective about Peter's death, how much time have they spent together?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A year.
(d) A few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Julian's twin?
2. How much time has Savannah had to be free?
3. What is Gregori's number one goal?
4. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
5. Which of the following is Gregori also losing?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)