|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
(b) Exchanging blood.
(c) Making love with Gregori.
2. What do Savannah and Gregori transform into when they roam?
3. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
(a) Too many vampires know where he lives.
(b) It is an inappropriate place for Savannah to live.
(c) It is secluded enough to become a safe house.
(d) It is too dangerous.
4. What festival does Savannah want to attend?
(a) Jazz Festival.
(b) Strawberry Festival.
(c) Business Expo.
(d) Rock Music Festival.
5. What has Wade been sent to do?
(a) Ask questions about Carpathian myths for a story.
(b) Bring Savannah to a show in San Francisco.
(c) Bring Savannah to New Orleans.
(d) Kill vampires and Carpathians.
6. How much time has Savannah had to be free?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
7. Who does Savannah think her lifemate is?
8. What can kill Gregori and vampires?
(a) Exposure to human illness.
(b) Gunshot wounds.
9. At the time that Savannah and Gregori visit the detective about Peter's death, how much time have they spent together?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few days.
(c) A year.
(d) A few weeks.
10. Which of the following is true about human butchers?
(a) They want to become vampires.
(b) They kill humans in favor of vampires.
(c) They do not distinguish between Carpathians and vampires.
(d) They strive only to kill vampires.
11. What does Savannah accuse Gregori of?
(a) Keeping her away from her mother.
(b) Lying about how her mother died.
(c) Killing Peter.
(d) Not telling her the truth about the lifemate ritual.
12. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
(a) No pain receptors.
(b) Heightened senses.
(c) No taste buds.
(d) No pleasure receptors.
13. How old is Gregori?
(a) Several centuries.
(b) 500 years old.
(c) 9000 years old.
(d) Several decades.
14. Through telepathy, who does Savannah hear?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
15. What does Gregori think about Peter's funeral?
(a) Gregori does not think hosting it is a good idea.
(b) Gregori wants to host the funeral despite Savannah's unwillingness.
(c) Gregori wants to anonymously donate Peter's funeral without Savannah's name attached.
(d) Gregori wants to pay for it himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Savannah's pregnant mother blood?
2. What is Julian struggling with?
3. What does Wade ask Savannah about?
4. What is the name of Savannah's mother?
5. Who, accidentally, almost kills Savannah?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)