|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gregori feel for Savannah?
2. What lair does Gregori take Savannah to?
(a) A safe house in Los Angeles.
(b) A cave in a mountain.
(c) A hole in a desert.
(d) A meadow in a forest.
3. Who does Gregori control to kill butchers?
4. How old is Gregori?
(a) Several centuries.
(b) 500 years old.
(c) Several decades.
(d) 9000 years old.
5. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
6. Where does Gregori go during his fight with Wade?
(d) Mountain lair.
7. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are cousins.
8. Which of the following is Gregori also losing?
(a) Ability to protect.
(d) Ability to fight.
9. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
(a) Heightened senses.
(b) No pain receptors.
(c) No taste buds.
(d) No pleasure receptors.
10. What is Peter's last name?
11. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
12. Which of the following can Carpathians do?
(a) Soak in knowledge.
(c) Cast spells.
(d) Control animals to kill others.
13. Who does Savannah think her lifemate is?
14. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
(c) Pure love.
(d) Conflicting fear and desire.
15. What does Savannah think about Gregori manipulating their bond?
(a) It is not meant to be.
(b) Somebody new may come along and take her from Gregori.
(c) It is still legitimate.
(d) It is best to ignore worries about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Savannah's pregnant mother blood?
2. What is Savannah afraid of appearing?
3. What does Savannah accuse Gregori of?
4. Through telepathy, who does Savannah hear?
5. What is Savannah famous for being?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)