Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the vampire who attacks Peter?
2. Which of the following accurately describes Savannah?
(a) She wants to go back to school like a normal human.
(b) She wants to seek out Morrison immediately and kill him herself.
(c) She wants to hide in the lair until all the vampires have been killed.
(d) She wants to fight side-by-side with Gregori.
3. What is Gregori's full title?
(a) Gregori the Fierce One.
(b) Gregori the Violent One.
(c) Gregori the Dark One.
(d) Gregori the Wise One.
4. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
(a) A shape-shifter.
(b) The giant alligator.
(c) Her father.
5. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
(a) Making love with Gregori.
(b) Exchanging blood.
6. What results in Gregori's confidence that Savannah will be his mate?
(a) He made an agreement with her father.
(b) He forced a bond.
(c) He knows she cannot protect herself.
(d) He made an agreement with her mother.
7. What is Julian's last name?
8. How does Savannah react to the lifemate ritual?
(a) She cries.
(b) She refuses to participate by her own will.
(c) She is sarcastic.
(d) She laughs at it.
9. Where does Savannah decide she wants to go?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
10. What does Gregori feel for Savannah?
11. What has Wade been sent to do?
(a) Ask questions about Carpathian myths for a story.
(b) Kill vampires and Carpathians.
(c) Bring Savannah to New Orleans.
(d) Bring Savannah to a show in San Francisco.
12. Who does Gregori control to kill butchers?
13. What lair does Gregori take Savannah to?
(a) A hole in a desert.
(b) A meadow in a forest.
(c) A safe house in Los Angeles.
(d) A cave in a mountain.
14. What does Wade ask Savannah about?
(a) Carpathian myths.
(b) The tale of a large alligator.
(c) The existence of vampires.
(d) Whether or not she is going to New Orleans.
15. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
(a) It is an inappropriate place for Savannah to live.
(b) Too many vampires know where he lives.
(c) It is secluded enough to become a safe house.
(d) It is too dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wade's last name?
2. What does Gregori think about Peter's funeral?
3. At what age are female Carpathians forced to choose a mate?
4. Who does Gregori force Savannah to feed off?
5. What does Savannah think about Gregori manipulating their bond?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)