|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gregori able to do to avoid death at Wade's hands?
(a) Heal himself of a wound.
(b) Use telepathic powers to crush Wade with a tree.
(c) Become invisible.
(d) Neutralize poison.
2. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
(b) Exchanging blood.
(c) Making love with Gregori.
3. According to Gregori, who can nobody trust?
(a) A male who is not struggling with darkness.
(b) A child.
(c) A male without a mate.
(d) A female with a mate.
4. What do Savannah and Gregori transform into when they roam?
5. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are cousins.
6. According to the detective, who has been asking questions about Savannah?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An artist.
(c) A writer.
(d) A reporter.
7. What has Wade been sent to do?
(a) Bring Savannah to a show in San Francisco.
(b) Ask questions about Carpathian myths for a story.
(c) Bring Savannah to New Orleans.
(d) Kill vampires and Carpathians.
8. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
(a) It is an inappropriate place for Savannah to live.
(b) Too many vampires know where he lives.
(c) It is too dangerous.
(d) It is secluded enough to become a safe house.
9. What is Wade's overall desire?
(a) To become Savannah's lifemate.
(b) To kill Gregori.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To rid the world of vampires.
10. What is Julian struggling with?
(a) Physical deformities.
(b) Problems with his lifemate.
(d) Not having a home.
11. Which of the following accurately describes Savannah?
(a) She wants to go back to school like a normal human.
(b) She wants to seek out Morrison immediately and kill him herself.
(c) She wants to hide in the lair until all the vampires have been killed.
(d) She wants to fight side-by-side with Gregori.
12. What is the name of Savannah's mother?
13. How does Savannah differ from other Carpathians?
(a) She drinks only human beverages.
(b) She only drinks animal blood.
(c) She has special powers as a result of her drinking human beverages.
(d) She avoids living around humans.
14. What is Savannah's main fear?
(a) That she will lose herself.
(b) That she will lose her connection to her past life.
(c) That she will lose her father's love.
(d) That she will become a vampire.
15. What shows that Savannah is becoming more comfortable with Gregori?
(a) She stops reading his mind.
(b) She mocks him wittingly.
(c) She begins exchanging blood with him.
(d) She takes care of his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peter's funeral held?
2. Who most wants to plan Peter's funeral?
3. Which of the following is true about human butchers?
4. What is the name of Julian's twin?
5. Who does Savannah think her lifemate is?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)