|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gregori's senses, what are vampires searching for?
(a) Savannah's mother.
(b) A way to kill themselves.
2. Who kills the vampire who attacks Peter?
3. What does Savannah realize by reading Gregori's mind?
(a) He hopes to mate with her.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He does not actually desire her.
(d) He is envious of her life.
4. How does Savannah react to the lifemate ritual?
(a) She is sarcastic.
(b) She refuses to participate by her own will.
(c) She cries.
(d) She laughs at it.
5. Where does Savannah decide she wants to go?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
6. What festival does Savannah want to attend?
(a) Rock Music Festival.
(b) Business Expo.
(c) Jazz Festival.
(d) Strawberry Festival.
7. Which of the following accurately describes Gregori?
(a) He wants to keep Savannah at his estate while he goes to New Orleans to fight.
(b) He is excited to get Savannah to New Orleans.
(c) He thinks his home is the safest place for him and Savannah to wait out the vampire attack.
(d) He does dangerous things to appease Savannah.
8. What is Savannah's last name?
9. Who does Gregori control to kill butchers?
10. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are cousins.
11. What is Gregori able to do to avoid death at Wade's hands?
(a) Use telepathic powers to crush Wade with a tree.
(b) Heal himself of a wound.
(c) Become invisible.
(d) Neutralize poison.
12. What do Savannah and Gregori transform into when they roam?
13. What can Gregori do through his mind?
(a) Force Savannah to feed off vampires.
(b) Command Savannah to sleep.
(c) Teach somebody a power instantly.
(d) Kill those thinking about Savannah.
14. What is Julian struggling with?
(a) Problems with his lifemate.
(b) Not having a home.
(c) Physical deformities.
15. Where is Savannah putting on a show in the beginning of the book?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
2. What does Savannah accuse Gregori of?
3. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
4. What is the name of Julian's twin?
5. According to the detective, who has been asking questions about Savannah?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)