|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wade ask Savannah about?
(a) The tale of a large alligator.
(b) The existence of vampires.
(c) Whether or not she is going to New Orleans.
(d) Carpathian myths.
2. What is Gregori used to being?
3. According to Gregori, who can nobody trust?
(a) A male who is not struggling with darkness.
(b) A child.
(c) A male without a mate.
(d) A female with a mate.
4. What can kill Gregori and vampires?
(a) Exposure to human illness.
(c) Gunshot wounds.
5. At what age are female Carpathians forced to choose a mate?
6. Who does Savannah think her lifemate is?
7. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
8. According to Gregori's senses, what are vampires searching for?
(c) A way to kill themselves.
(d) Savannah's mother.
9. What is Peter's last name?
10. What does the lifemate ritual consist of?
(a) Exchanging vows.
(b) Exchanging blood.
(c) Injuring each other.
(d) Exchanging rings.
11. Which of the following is true about human butchers?
(a) They strive only to kill vampires.
(b) They kill humans in favor of vampires.
(c) They do not distinguish between Carpathians and vampires.
(d) They want to become vampires.
12. Who most wants to plan Peter's funeral?
13. What did Gregori shift into, when Savannah was a child, to become friends?
14. How does Savannah react to the lifemate ritual?
(a) She is sarcastic.
(b) She refuses to participate by her own will.
(c) She cries.
(d) She laughs at it.
15. Where does Savannah decide she wants to go?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lair does Gregori take Savannah to?
2. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
3. What does Savannah accuse Gregori of?
4. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
5. What type of relationship do Aidan and Gregori have?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)