|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What festival does Savannah want to attend?
(a) Rock Music Festival.
(b) Strawberry Festival.
(c) Business Expo.
(d) Jazz Festival.
2. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A human.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A death eater.
3. What is the name of Julian's twin?
4. What is Julian's job?
(a) Protecting Savannah.
(b) Home builder.
5. According to Gregori's senses, what are vampires searching for?
(c) Savannah's mother.
(d) A way to kill themselves.
6. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
(a) Pure love.
(b) Conflicting fear and desire.
7. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
(a) No pleasure receptors.
(b) No pain receptors.
(c) No taste buds.
(d) Heightened senses.
8. Which of the following can Carpathians do?
(a) Control animals to kill others.
(c) Soak in knowledge.
(d) Cast spells.
9. What has Wade been sent to do?
(a) Kill vampires and Carpathians.
(b) Ask questions about Carpathian myths for a story.
(c) Bring Savannah to New Orleans.
(d) Bring Savannah to a show in San Francisco.
10. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
11. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
(a) Too many vampires know where he lives.
(b) It is secluded enough to become a safe house.
(c) It is too dangerous.
(d) It is an inappropriate place for Savannah to live.
12. What does Savannah think about Gregori's fears about his forced bond?
(a) They are unfounded.
(b) She knows in her heart that Gregori is not her lifemate.
(c) They are probably appropriate.
(d) It is not necessary to worry about it until the actual lifemate comes along.
13. According to Gregori, which of the following could result from his manipulation?
(a) He could be sentenced to death.
(b) He will never be able to love Savannah purely.
(c) Savannah could deny him.
(d) He can never have children.
14. What do Carpathians drink?
(a) Animal blood.
(b) Human blood.
15. What is the name of Savannah's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that Savannah and Gregori are lifemates, what does each need on a regular basis?
2. At what point does Gregori kill Wade?
3. How does Savannah differ from other Carpathians?
4. Which of the following accurately describes Gregori?
5. Who most wants to plan Peter's funeral?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)