|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Julian's job?
(a) Protecting Savannah.
(d) Home builder.
2. According to Gregori's senses, what are vampires searching for?
(c) A way to kill themselves.
(d) Savannah's mother.
3. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
(a) She can only hear thoughts that pertain to her.
(b) She can hear nothing.
(c) He does not notice.
(d) He can communicate his feelings to her.
4. What shows that Savannah is becoming more comfortable with Gregori?
(a) She stops reading his mind.
(b) She mocks him wittingly.
(c) She begins exchanging blood with him.
(d) She takes care of his house.
5. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
6. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
(a) Conflicting fear and desire.
(b) Pure love.
7. Which of the following is Gregori also losing?
(b) Ability to fight.
(c) Ability to protect.
8. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
9. At the time that Savannah and Gregori visit the detective about Peter's death, how much time have they spent together?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few days.
(c) A year.
(d) A few weeks.
10. What is Gregori's number one goal?
(a) To ensure Savannah's safety.
(b) To get Savannah out of San Francisco.
(c) To give in to Savannah's whims.
(d) To always show Savannah how much he loves her.
11. What is Peter's last name?
12. Who gave Savannah's pregnant mother blood?
13. Where is Savannah putting on a show in the beginning of the book?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
14. What is the name of Savannah's mother?
15. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
2. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
3. Who, accidentally, almost kills Savannah?
4. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
5. What results in Gregori's confidence that Savannah will be his mate?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)