|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Gregori also losing?
(a) Ability to fight.
(d) Ability to protect.
2. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
(a) No pleasure receptors.
(b) No taste buds.
(c) No pain receptors.
(d) Heightened senses.
3. What is Julian struggling with?
(b) Not having a home.
(c) Physical deformities.
(d) Problems with his lifemate.
4. Who, accidentally, almost kills Savannah?
(d) Her mother.
5. What do Savannah and Gregori transform into when they roam?
6. What does Gregori think about Peter's funeral?
(a) Gregori does not think hosting it is a good idea.
(b) Gregori wants to host the funeral despite Savannah's unwillingness.
(c) Gregori wants to anonymously donate Peter's funeral without Savannah's name attached.
(d) Gregori wants to pay for it himself.
7. Where does Gregori go during his fight with Wade?
(a) Mountain lair.
8. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
(a) He can communicate his feelings to her.
(b) She can hear nothing.
(c) She can only hear thoughts that pertain to her.
(d) He does not notice.
9. Who had Savannah followed for protection?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
10. What has Wade been sent to do?
(a) Bring Savannah to a show in San Francisco.
(b) Kill vampires and Carpathians.
(c) Bring Savannah to New Orleans.
(d) Ask questions about Carpathian myths for a story.
11. According to Gregori, which of the following could result from his manipulation?
(a) Savannah could deny him.
(b) He can never have children.
(c) He will never be able to love Savannah purely.
(d) He could be sentenced to death.
12. What is Gregori's weakness?
(a) Appeasing Savannah.
(b) His fear of vampires.
(c) His hatred of Julian.
(d) Trying to save his own soul.
13. What does Savannah think about Gregori's fears about his forced bond?
(a) They are probably appropriate.
(b) It is not necessary to worry about it until the actual lifemate comes along.
(c) She knows in her heart that Gregori is not her lifemate.
(d) They are unfounded.
14. What does Savannah realize by reading Gregori's mind?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He does not actually desire her.
(c) He hopes to mate with her.
(d) He is envious of her life.
15. What is Wade's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the vampire who attacks Peter?
2. What shows that Savannah is becoming more comfortable with Gregori?
3. Where is Savannah putting on a show in the beginning of the book?
4. What is Gregori's number one goal?
5. What is Julian's job?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)