|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now that Savannah and Gregori are lifemates, what does each need on a regular basis?
(a) To kill a vampire together.
(b) To exchange blood.
(c) To travel together.
(d) To be in close proximity at all times.
2. At what point does Gregori kill Wade?
(a) When Morrison is watching.
(b) When Morrison is dead.
(c) When Savannah notices Gregori is missing.
(d) When the other lab workers are dead.
3. How much time has Savannah had to be free?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 years.
4. What is Savannah afraid of appearing?
(a) Unlike a Carpathian.
(b) Like a dependent woman.
(c) Anything but human.
(d) Like a vampire.
5. What is Gregori's full title?
(a) Gregori the Fierce One.
(b) Gregori the Wise One.
(c) Gregori the Violent One.
(d) Gregori the Dark One.
6. What is the name of Savannah's mother?
7. Where is Savannah putting on a show in the beginning of the book?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New Orleans.
8. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
9. According to Gregori, which of the following could result from his manipulation?
(a) Savannah could deny him.
(b) He can never have children.
(c) He could be sentenced to death.
(d) He will never be able to love Savannah purely.
10. Who does Savannah think her lifemate is?
11. What does Savannah think about Gregori manipulating their bond?
(a) It is still legitimate.
(b) Somebody new may come along and take her from Gregori.
(c) It is best to ignore worries about it.
(d) It is not meant to be.
12. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
(a) She can only hear thoughts that pertain to her.
(b) She can hear nothing.
(c) He does not notice.
(d) He can communicate his feelings to her.
13. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
(a) The giant alligator.
(b) A shape-shifter.
(c) Her father.
14. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
15. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
(a) Strong security guards.
(b) Locks she does not have the key to.
(c) Invisible barriers.
(d) Brick walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Gregori also losing?
2. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
3. What does Wade have that he tries to use on Gregori?
4. Who is the one that Gregori is powerless to?
5. What is Savannah's last name?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)