|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gregori's senses, what are vampires searching for?
(a) Savannah's mother.
(b) A way to kill themselves.
2. When Savannah and Gregori transform, what area do they roam?
3. What does Wade ask Savannah about?
(a) Carpathian myths.
(b) Whether or not she is going to New Orleans.
(c) The existence of vampires.
(d) The tale of a large alligator.
4. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A death eater.
(c) A human.
(d) A zombie.
5. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
(a) It is too dangerous.
(b) It is secluded enough to become a safe house.
(c) It is an inappropriate place for Savannah to live.
(d) Too many vampires know where he lives.
6. Which of the following accurately describes Savannah?
(a) She wants to seek out Morrison immediately and kill him herself.
(b) She wants to go back to school like a normal human.
(c) She wants to fight side-by-side with Gregori.
(d) She wants to hide in the lair until all the vampires have been killed.
7. Through telepathy, who does Savannah hear?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
8. What is the name of Savannah's mother?
9. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
(a) Locks she does not have the key to.
(b) Strong security guards.
(c) Brick walls.
(d) Invisible barriers.
10. Which of the following accurately describes Gregori?
(a) He is excited to get Savannah to New Orleans.
(b) He thinks his home is the safest place for him and Savannah to wait out the vampire attack.
(c) He wants to keep Savannah at his estate while he goes to New Orleans to fight.
(d) He does dangerous things to appease Savannah.
11. What results in Gregori's confidence that Savannah will be his mate?
(a) He knows she cannot protect herself.
(b) He made an agreement with her mother.
(c) He made an agreement with her father.
(d) He forced a bond.
12. What does Gregori feel for Savannah?
13. What is Savannah's last name?
14. What does Savannah realize by reading Gregori's mind?
(a) He does not actually desire her.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He hopes to mate with her.
(d) He is envious of her life.
15. Who most wants to plan Peter's funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gregori used to being?
2. What festival does Savannah want to attend?
3. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
4. Where is Savannah putting on a show in the beginning of the book?
5. Every time a Carpathian kills, what happens?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)