|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has Savannah had to be free?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 years.
2. Who does Gregori force Savannah to feed off?
3. What is Julian's last name?
4. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
5. What do Savannah and Gregori transform into when they roam?
6. What is the name of the vampire who attacks Peter?
7. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
(a) No pain receptors.
(b) Heightened senses.
(c) No taste buds.
(d) No pleasure receptors.
8. At what age are female Carpathians forced to choose a mate?
9. Where did Savannah flee to?
(c) South America.
(d) North America.
10. What lair does Gregori take Savannah to?
(a) A hole in a desert.
(b) A cave in a mountain.
(c) A safe house in Los Angeles.
(d) A meadow in a forest.
11. Who does Gregori control to kill butchers?
12. Who is looking for Gregori?
(a) Savannah's father.
(d) Savannah's mother.
13. Who, accidentally, almost kills Savannah?
(c) Her mother.
14. What results in Gregori's confidence that Savannah will be his mate?
(a) He knows she cannot protect herself.
(b) He made an agreement with her mother.
(c) He made an agreement with her father.
(d) He forced a bond.
15. What does Savannah accuse Gregori of?
(a) Not telling her the truth about the lifemate ritual.
(b) Lying about how her mother died.
(c) Killing Peter.
(d) Keeping her away from her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gregori go during his fight with Wade?
2. What does Savannah think about Gregori manipulating their bond?
3. What is Gregori's number one goal?
4. What is Wade's overall desire?
5. What can Gregori do through his mind?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)