|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
2. What does Savannah realize by reading Gregori's mind?
(a) He does not actually desire her.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is envious of her life.
(d) He hopes to mate with her.
3. What is the name of Savannah's mother?
4. After making love to Gregori, what does Savannah get a sense of when she wakes up?
5. What did Gregori shift into, when Savannah was a child, to become friends?
6. What does Wade ask Savannah about?
(a) The existence of vampires.
(b) Whether or not she is going to New Orleans.
(c) Carpathian myths.
(d) The tale of a large alligator.
7. What is the name of Julian's twin?
8. Who most wants to plan Peter's funeral?
9. What is Gregori's weakness?
(a) Appeasing Savannah.
(b) His fear of vampires.
(c) His hatred of Julian.
(d) Trying to save his own soul.
10. How does Savannah react to the lifemate ritual?
(a) She cries.
(b) She laughs at it.
(c) She is sarcastic.
(d) She refuses to participate by her own will.
11. According to Gregori, which of the following could result from his manipulation?
(a) Savannah could deny him.
(b) He can never have children.
(c) He could be sentenced to death.
(d) He will never be able to love Savannah purely.
12. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
(a) No taste buds.
(b) Heightened senses.
(c) No pain receptors.
(d) No pleasure receptors.
13. At what age are female Carpathians forced to choose a mate?
14. Where does Savannah decide she wants to go?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
15. Now that Savannah and Gregori are lifemates, what does each need on a regular basis?
(a) To be in close proximity at all times.
(b) To travel together.
(c) To kill a vampire together.
(d) To exchange blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time that Savannah and Gregori visit the detective about Peter's death, how much time have they spent together?
2. What is the name of the vampire who attacks Peter?
3. What lair does Gregori take Savannah to?
4. How old is Gregori?
5. What is Detective David's last name?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)