|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following accurately describes Gregori?
(a) He does dangerous things to appease Savannah.
(b) He thinks his home is the safest place for him and Savannah to wait out the vampire attack.
(c) He is excited to get Savannah to New Orleans.
(d) He wants to keep Savannah at his estate while he goes to New Orleans to fight.
2. Where did Savannah flee to?
(a) North America.
(c) South America.
3. At what point does Gregori kill Wade?
(a) When Morrison is dead.
(b) When the other lab workers are dead.
(c) When Savannah notices Gregori is missing.
(d) When Morrison is watching.
4. Who is looking for Gregori?
(b) Savannah's mother.
(c) Savannah's father.
5. How old is Gregori?
(a) Several centuries.
(b) 500 years old.
(c) Several decades.
(d) 9000 years old.
6. What is Gregori's full title?
(a) Gregori the Fierce One.
(b) Gregori the Wise One.
(c) Gregori the Violent One.
(d) Gregori the Dark One.
7. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
(a) It is an inappropriate place for Savannah to live.
(b) Too many vampires know where he lives.
(c) It is secluded enough to become a safe house.
(d) It is too dangerous.
8. Who most wants to plan Peter's funeral?
9. When Savannah and Gregori transform, what area do they roam?
10. What does Wade ask Savannah about?
(a) The existence of vampires.
(b) The tale of a large alligator.
(c) Whether or not she is going to New Orleans.
(d) Carpathian myths.
11. How old is Savannah?
12. At what age are female Carpathians forced to choose a mate?
13. Which of the following is Gregori also losing?
(c) Ability to fight.
(d) Ability to protect.
14. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
(a) No taste buds.
(b) No pleasure receptors.
(c) Heightened senses.
(d) No pain receptors.
15. Which of the following accurately describes Savannah?
(a) She wants to hide in the lair until all the vampires have been killed.
(b) She wants to seek out Morrison immediately and kill him herself.
(c) She wants to fight side-by-side with Gregori.
(d) She wants to go back to school like a normal human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Savannah famous for being?
2. According to Gregori, which of the following could result from his manipulation?
3. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
4. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
5. What is Gregori able to do to avoid death at Wade's hands?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)