|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does Gregori kill Wade?
(a) When Savannah notices Gregori is missing.
(b) When the other lab workers are dead.
(c) When Morrison is dead.
(d) When Morrison is watching.
2. Where does Gregori go during his fight with Wade?
(b) Mountain lair.
3. Now that Savannah and Gregori are lifemates, what does each need on a regular basis?
(a) To be in close proximity at all times.
(b) To kill a vampire together.
(c) To exchange blood.
(d) To travel together.
4. How old is Savannah?
5. When Savannah and Gregori transform, what area do they roam?
6. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
(a) A human.
(b) A death eater.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A zombie.
7. What does Savannah realize by reading Gregori's mind?
(a) He does not actually desire her.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is envious of her life.
(d) He hopes to mate with her.
8. After making love to Gregori, what does Savannah get a sense of when she wakes up?
9. What is Gregori's number one goal?
(a) To always show Savannah how much he loves her.
(b) To give in to Savannah's whims.
(c) To ensure Savannah's safety.
(d) To get Savannah out of San Francisco.
10. According to Gregori, which of the following could result from his manipulation?
(a) He could be sentenced to death.
(b) He can never have children.
(c) He will never be able to love Savannah purely.
(d) Savannah could deny him.
11. What is Gregori used to being?
12. Who, accidentally, almost kills Savannah?
(a) Her mother.
13. What is Julian's job?
(a) Home builder.
(c) Protecting Savannah.
14. What is Savannah's last name?
15. Who does Savannah think her lifemate is?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the detective, who has been asking questions about Savannah?
2. According to Gregori, who can nobody trust?
3. What is Gregori's weakness?
4. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
5. Every time a Carpathian kills, what happens?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)