|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julian help Gregori and Savannah throughout the novel?
(a) He leaves them potions.
(b) He finds allies for them.
(c) He leaves them tools.
(d) He puts a spell on the town.
2. What has Savannah's mother passed on to her?
(a) Attractive qualities.
(b) Psychic abilities.
3. What is Morrison's goal, according to the information Gary gives Gregori?
(a) To kill human butchers.
(b) To kill Gary.
(c) To kill vampires.
(d) To kill humans.
4. Which of the following will most likely result from Morrison's death?
(a) Bayou society will change.
(b) Townspeople will be angry.
(c) A festival will result.
(d) Vigilantes will come after Savannah.
5. Why is Julian in New Orleans at the end of the novel?
(a) No reason is given.
(b) He hopes to become a dark vampire there.
(c) He has found a lifemate there.
(d) He is no longer allowed to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gregori's weakness?
2. Now that Savannah and Gregori are lifemates, what does each need on a regular basis?
3. Who does Savannah think her lifemate is?
4. Where has Gary been staying?
5. Who most wants to plan Peter's funeral?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)