|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gregori, which of the following could result from his manipulation?
(a) He will never be able to love Savannah purely.
(b) Savannah could deny him.
(c) He can never have children.
(d) He could be sentenced to death.
2. How old is Savannah?
3. What could Beau hear when he knew the alligator was attacking a boat?
(a) Teeth clenching.
(b) Paddling water.
(d) Screams of teenagers.
4. What can Savannah do to herself?
(a) Make herself disappear.
(b) Create illusions.
(c) Shift into Gary's body.
(d) Give herself blood without exchanging with anybody.
5. What is Morrison's goal, according to the information Gary gives Gregori?
(a) To kill Gary.
(b) To kill humans.
(c) To kill vampires.
(d) To kill human butchers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Beau try to attack the alligator with when he was young?
2. What does Savannah realize that she is unaware of?
3. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
4. Where is Savannah putting on a show in the beginning of the book?
5. How old is Gregori?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)