|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
(a) There is no dark room.
(b) It has two floors.
(c) There are no windows.
(d) There is no place to hide.
2. According to the detective, who has been asking questions about Savannah?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A writer.
(d) An artist.
3. What was left in the house for Savannah and Gregori that has healing properties?
4. How does Savannah react to the lifemate ritual?
(a) She laughs at it.
(b) She cries.
(c) She is sarcastic.
(d) She refuses to participate by her own will.
5. What can Savannah do to herself?
(a) Give herself blood without exchanging with anybody.
(b) Make herself disappear.
(c) Create illusions.
(d) Shift into Gary's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gregori think about Peter's funeral?
2. What is Julian getting ready to face?
3. What can Gregori create?
4. What does Gregori realize about his estate?
5. How much time has Savannah had to be free?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)