|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
(a) Heightened senses.
(b) No pleasure receptors.
(c) No taste buds.
(d) No pain receptors.
2. According to Gregori, who can nobody trust?
(a) A female with a mate.
(b) A child.
(c) A male without a mate.
(d) A male who is not struggling with darkness.
3. Who most wants to kill Gary?
4. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
5. Who does Savannah think her lifemate is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one that Gregori is powerless to?
2. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
3. How many men are in the shop Gregori enters?
4. Why doesn't Gregori like the New Orleans house?
5. Which of the following is true about human butchers?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)