|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gregori's senses, what are vampires searching for?
(a) A way to kill themselves.
(d) Savannah's mother.
2. What does Savannah think about Gregori's fears about his forced bond?
(a) They are unfounded.
(b) She knows in her heart that Gregori is not her lifemate.
(c) It is not necessary to worry about it until the actual lifemate comes along.
(d) They are probably appropriate.
3. What lair does Gregori take Savannah to?
(a) A cave in a mountain.
(b) A safe house in Los Angeles.
(c) A hole in a desert.
(d) A meadow in a forest.
4. What do vampires view humans as?
(a) Creatures to study.
(b) Weak but spoiled.
(c) Helpful tools.
(d) Food and slaves.
5. What can Savannah do to herself?
(a) Make herself disappear.
(b) Give herself blood without exchanging with anybody.
(c) Shift into Gary's body.
(d) Create illusions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who seems to be in charge of the butchers?
2. What shows that Savannah is becoming more comfortable with Gregori?
3. What is Gregori's weakness?
4. Who had Savannah followed for protection?
5. Who approached Gary to get his help?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)