|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes Savannah's feelings in New Orleans?
(a) She has no way to stay safe.
(b) She has nothing to offer Gregori.
(c) She can't do anything normal people do.
(d) She has no way to help Gary.
2. What is Gregori's full title?
(a) Gregori the Dark One.
(b) Gregori the Violent One.
(c) Gregori the Fierce One.
(d) Gregori the Wise One.
3. According to Gregori, who can nobody trust?
(a) A male without a mate.
(b) A child.
(c) A female with a mate.
(d) A male who is not struggling with darkness.
4. What does Savannah think about Gregori manipulating their bond?
(a) It is best to ignore worries about it.
(b) Somebody new may come along and take her from Gregori.
(c) It is still legitimate.
(d) It is not meant to be.
5. Which of the following can Carpathians do?
(a) Soak in knowledge.
(b) Cast spells.
(d) Control animals to kill others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the house Savannah and Gregori stay at in New Orleans?
2. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
3. Which of the following accurately describes Gregori?
4. Who was actually using telepathy to communicate with Savannah?
5. What can Gregori create?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)