|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What results in Gregori's confidence that Savannah will be his mate?
(a) He made an agreement with her mother.
(b) He knows she cannot protect herself.
(c) He made an agreement with her father.
(d) He forced a bond.
2. What does Savannah accuse Gregori of?
(a) Lying about how her mother died.
(b) Keeping her away from her mother.
(c) Killing Peter.
(d) Not telling her the truth about the lifemate ritual.
3. How does Savannah differ from other Carpathians?
(a) She has special powers as a result of her drinking human beverages.
(b) She avoids living around humans.
(c) She drinks only human beverages.
(d) She only drinks animal blood.
4. What does Savannah realize by reading Gregori's mind?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He hopes to mate with her.
(c) He does not actually desire her.
(d) He is envious of her life.
5. After making love to Gregori, what does Savannah get a sense of when she wakes up?
Short Answer Questions
1. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
2. According to Gregori, who can nobody trust?
3. What festival does Savannah want to attend?
4. What is Gregori's weakness?
5. What does Gregori feel for Savannah?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)