|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the vampire who attacks Peter?
2. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
(a) No pain receptors.
(b) No taste buds.
(c) Heightened senses.
(d) No pleasure receptors.
3. At the time that Savannah and Gregori visit the detective about Peter's death, how much time have they spent together?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A year.
(d) A few days.
4. What does the lifemate ritual consist of?
(a) Exchanging blood.
(b) Exchanging rings.
(c) Exchanging vows.
(d) Injuring each other.
5. Which of the following accurately describes Gregori?
(a) He thinks his home is the safest place for him and Savannah to wait out the vampire attack.
(b) He is excited to get Savannah to New Orleans.
(c) He wants to keep Savannah at his estate while he goes to New Orleans to fight.
(d) He does dangerous things to appease Savannah.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gregori hope to keep Savannah inside while he fights?
2. How does Savannah differ from other Carpathians?
3. Who seems to be in charge of the butchers?
4. What is Julian's job?
5. Who most wants to plan Peter's funeral?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)