|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah realize by reading Gregori's mind?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He does not actually desire her.
(c) He hopes to mate with her.
(d) He is envious of her life.
2. What does Gregori think about Peter's funeral?
(a) Gregori wants to host the funeral despite Savannah's unwillingness.
(b) Gregori does not think hosting it is a good idea.
(c) Gregori wants to anonymously donate Peter's funeral without Savannah's name attached.
(d) Gregori wants to pay for it himself.
3. Which of the following do Carpathians seem to have?
(a) No pain receptors.
(b) No taste buds.
(c) Heightened senses.
(d) No pleasure receptors.
4. How does Savannah react to the lifemate ritual?
(a) She is sarcastic.
(b) She cries.
(c) She laughs at it.
(d) She refuses to participate by her own will.
5. How does Savannah differ from other Carpathians?
(a) She only drinks animal blood.
(b) She drinks only human beverages.
(c) She avoids living around humans.
(d) She has special powers as a result of her drinking human beverages.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age are female Carpathians forced to choose a mate?
2. Every time a Carpathian kills, what happens?
3. What is Gregori used to being?
4. What does Savannah accuse Gregori of?
5. Which of the following can Carpathians do?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)