|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rafael's goal?
(a) To make money.
(b) To get Gregori to kill Morrison.
(c) To kill Gary.
(d) To kill Savannah.
2. What results in Gregori's confidence that Savannah will be his mate?
(a) He made an agreement with her father.
(b) He forced a bond.
(c) He knows she cannot protect herself.
(d) He made an agreement with her mother.
3. How old is Savannah?
4. According to Gregori, who can nobody trust?
(a) A child.
(b) A male who is not struggling with darkness.
(c) A female with a mate.
(d) A male without a mate.
5. What does Gregori think about Peter's funeral?
(a) Gregori wants to anonymously donate Peter's funeral without Savannah's name attached.
(b) Gregori wants to pay for it himself.
(c) Gregori does not think hosting it is a good idea.
(d) Gregori wants to host the funeral despite Savannah's unwillingness.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point does Gregori kill Wade?
2. What festival does Savannah want to attend?
3. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
4. For Gary to keep his memories, what must he do?
5. When Savannah slips into Gregori's mind, what is peculiar?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)