|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gregori's number one goal?
(a) To always show Savannah how much he loves her.
(b) To give in to Savannah's whims.
(c) To get Savannah out of San Francisco.
(d) To ensure Savannah's safety.
2. What can Savannah do to herself?
(a) Shift into Gary's body.
(b) Give herself blood without exchanging with anybody.
(c) Make herself disappear.
(d) Create illusions.
3. Who has claimed to want to meet Gary?
4. What does Savannah think about Gregori's fears about his forced bond?
(a) She knows in her heart that Gregori is not her lifemate.
(b) They are unfounded.
(c) They are probably appropriate.
(d) It is not necessary to worry about it until the actual lifemate comes along.
5. According to Gregori, which of the following could result from his manipulation?
(a) He will never be able to love Savannah purely.
(b) He could be sentenced to death.
(c) He can never have children.
(d) Savannah could deny him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gregori used to being?
2. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What does Wade have that he tries to use on Gregori?
4. What did Gregori shift into, when Savannah was a child, to become friends?
5. During a fight to save Gary, what does Gregori do to keep Savannah secure?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)