|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah think about Gregori manipulating their bond?
(a) It is still legitimate.
(b) It is best to ignore worries about it.
(c) It is not meant to be.
(d) Somebody new may come along and take her from Gregori.
2. What does Gregori think about Peter's funeral?
(a) Gregori wants to anonymously donate Peter's funeral without Savannah's name attached.
(b) Gregori does not think hosting it is a good idea.
(c) Gregori wants to pay for it himself.
(d) Gregori wants to host the funeral despite Savannah's unwillingness.
3. What does Savannah call Gregori when he doesn't let her give in to telepathic voices she hears?
4. What is Savannah afraid of appearing?
(a) Like a vampire.
(b) Unlike a Carpathian.
(c) Anything but human.
(d) Like a dependent woman.
5. What does Savannah think about Gregori's fears about his forced bond?
(a) It is not necessary to worry about it until the actual lifemate comes along.
(b) She knows in her heart that Gregori is not her lifemate.
(c) They are probably appropriate.
(d) They are unfounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of feelings does Savannah feel toward Gregori?
2. According to Gregori, which of the following could result from his manipulation?
3. Every time a Carpathian kills, what happens?
4. How do Savannah and Gregori travel to their lair at the end of Chapter 6?
5. What does the lifemate ritual consist of?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)