|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah think about Gregori's fears about his forced bond?
(a) It is not necessary to worry about it until the actual lifemate comes along.
(b) They are unfounded.
(c) She knows in her heart that Gregori is not her lifemate.
(d) They are probably appropriate.
2. Where do Savannah and Gregori take Gary to talk?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A bar.
(d) A bookstore.
3. What do Savannah and Gregori hear inside a building?
(a) An animal being tortured.
(b) A man being tortured.
(c) A baby being tortured.
(d) A woman being tortured.
4. What is Detective David's last name?
5. How does Savannah differ from other Carpathians?
(a) She drinks only human beverages.
(b) She has special powers as a result of her drinking human beverages.
(c) She only drinks animal blood.
(d) She avoids living around humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Savannah's main fear?
2. If Gregori cannot get a lifemate, what will he become?
3. What does the lifemate ritual consist of?
4. What has Savannah's mother passed on to her?
5. What is Wade's overall desire?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)