|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gregori control to kill butchers?
2. For how many years was the New Orleans home in the previous owner's family?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 300 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 200 years.
3. What has Savannah's mother passed on to her?
(b) Psychic abilities.
(d) Attractive qualities.
4. What results in Gregori's confidence that Savannah will be his mate?
(a) He made an agreement with her mother.
(b) He knows she cannot protect herself.
(c) He made an agreement with her father.
(d) He forced a bond.
5. Which of the following does Gary serve to do?
(a) Define the difference between Carpathians and vampires.
(b) Define the difference between Savannah and a typical human.
(c) Define the difference between vampires and humans.
(d) Define the difference between Savannah and Gregori.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gregori, who can nobody trust?
2. Who approached Gary to get his help?
3. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
4. What is Savannah afraid of doing again?
5. What is Gregori's number one goal?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)