|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now that Savannah and Gregori are lifemates, what does each need on a regular basis?
(a) To be in close proximity at all times.
(b) To travel together.
(c) To exchange blood.
(d) To kill a vampire together.
2. At the time that Savannah and Gregori visit the detective about Peter's death, how much time have they spent together?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few months.
(c) A few days.
(d) A year.
3. According to Gregori, who can nobody trust?
(a) A female with a mate.
(b) A male without a mate.
(c) A male who is not struggling with darkness.
(d) A child.
4. What do Savannah and Gregori shift into when in the bayou?
5. Which of the following best describes Gregori's reputation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the list Gary mentions?
2. What is Detective David's last name?
3. After a run-in with the alligator, what happened to Beau's father?
4. What shows that Savannah is becoming more comfortable with Gregori?
5. According to the detective, who has been asking questions about Savannah?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)